Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Advice On A Good Android Phone Within The Range Of 35-40k - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On A Good Android Phone Within The Range Of 35-40k (3262 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / 7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On A Good Android Phone Within The Range Of 35-40k by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2017
OVA200:
Well-done bro, which store did you use?
thanks man...had to buy from oukitel official store,read somewhere here is better buying from the company store,my payment has been processed,now reading awaiting shipment..........

what do u advice i do now aside from waiting?

gtb charged 399 per dollar.......37,700naira total package.............

do u have the pouch and screen guard or u using it like that?
Re: Advice On A Good Android Phone Within The Range Of 35-40k by OVA200(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

thanks man...had to buy from oukitel official store,read somewhere here is better buying from the company store,my payment has been processed,now reading awaiting shipment..........

what do u advice i do now aside from waiting?

gtb charged 399 per dollar.......37,700naira total package.............

do u have the pouch and screen guard or u using it like that?
Am just using it like that (with the silicon case and the nylon on the screen) I can't use my ATM CARD to order twice a month so and I can't wait for one month to order for pouch again.
Re: Advice On A Good Android Phone Within The Range Of 35-40k by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2017
OVA200:
Am just using it like that (with the silicon case and the nylon on the screen) I can't use my ATM CARD to order twice a month so and I can't wait for one month to order for pouch again.

I saw some lovely pouches and screen guard for as low as 1 dollar but am sure i can get any sort of screen guard in the market,my ibo brothers can figure out one just to cover the screen.shey ear phone dey follow the package?

i ordered the rose gold o,my woman told me its feminine i could have gone for the grey...............
Re: Advice On A Good Android Phone Within The Range Of 35-40k by OVA200(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

I saw some lovely pouches and screen guard for as low as 1 dollar but am sure i can get any sort of screen guard in the market,my ibo brothers can figure out one just to cover the screen.shey ear phone dey follow the package?

i ordered the rose gold o,my woman told me its feminine i could have gone for the grey...............
Yes I also saw them but the silicon case is enough for me, am using the gold version not rose gold.

Earphone no dey follow am o.
Re: Advice On A Good Android Phone Within The Range Of 35-40k by Exceptional96(f): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2017
bolaji3071:
Thank you all for your suggestions so far.
I finally got myself Infinix hot s today.
and mhen am loving the phone like mad....
!!!
How much did u buy it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo / How Many Bookmarks Do You Have On Your Phone? / What Is The Best Tecno Android Phone To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.