Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo (3277 Views)

Who Else Saw This From GLO / Latest Data Plans From Glo in the #GloUnfairAdvantage / How To Get 100% Double Data Bonus From Glo Without Renewing Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by nkemjacob2(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Glo cheat on their data. What they wrote is not what they give. When u want to subscribe for mini data package like #100-100mb , #200-265b & #500-1gb they give you some else. #100- 80mb, #200-210mb, #500-800mb.

How many of you has discover this cunny act.
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Olodo24: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
1.6gb for 1k instead of the promised 2gb. They're highly fraudulent even with their snail speed

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by squash47(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
you're right..but what to do na
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by ali1saidu(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
I subscribed for glo 1k today too and i was given 1.6 instead or 2gig but i later on Chek my balance i saw 2gig.i knw it use to be like this b4, on subscribing for data they wil give your half of the data in the first text and then second text wil follow telling you that bonus has being given to u and the bonus wil complete the data you subscribed but now is only single text u wil receive May be its network prblm, so i advise u check your balance.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by dadalicious: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2018
ali1saidu:
I subscribed for glo 1k today too and i was given 1.6 instead or 2gig but i later on Chek my balance i saw 2gig.i knw it use to be like this b4, on subscribing for data they wil give your half of the data in the first text and then second text wil follow telling you that bonus has being given to u and the bonus wil complete the data you subscribed but now is only single text u wil receive May be its network prblm, so i advise u check your balance.
They give the balance as bonus
Check your data

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Donpoker9(m): 10:58am On Oct 16, 2018
dadalicious:

They give the balance as bonus
Check your data
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2018
oga that is not true

when you sub there don't just give you the data straight up

you will see first msg with normal data and then a second msg with bonus

in mini data they give you 80mb first then 20mb bonus and same goes for other plans

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Countersam(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
nkemjacob2:
Glo cheat on their data. What they wrote is not what they give. When u want to subscribe for mini data package like #100-100mb , #200-265b & #500-1gb they give you some else. #100- 80mb, #200-210mb, #500-800mb.

How many of you has discover this cunny act.

No mind the scammers. You pay N100 for 100mb and they give you 80mb and then 20mb as bonus. Wakanda rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Countersam(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
kenddys:
oga that is not true

in mini data they give you 80mb first then 20mb bonus and same goes for other plans
But bros in that menu is there anywhere they offer 80mb? Its 100mb for N100,but they give 80 and form bonus of 20mb. Our mumu don do abeg

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by nurey(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Countersam:

But bros in that menu is there anywhere they offer 80mb? Its 100mb for N100,but they give 80 and form bonus of 20mb. Our mumu don do abeg

glo reviewed their data when shitty shittu became the DG of NCC from 3.2gig to 1.6 for 1k and so on then they made bonus and increased the 1.6 to 2gig then during salah they offered double data and made 1.6gig back to 3.2gig.

I have been enjoying the salah bonus since then. last week I sub 2k and got 8gig plus I normally do the 1k but seems that's not enough so I upgraded. for your info I don't even use the 3G again except I wanna download, glo edge is now trying
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Harryfrosh: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
nurey:

glo reviewed their data when shitty shittu became the DG of NCC from 3.2gig to 1.6 for 1k and so on then they made bonus and increased the 1.6 to 2gig then during salah they offered double data and made 1.6gig back to 3.2gig.

I have been enjoying the salah bonus since then. last week I sub 2k and got 8gig plus I normally do the 1k but seems that's not enough so I upgraded. for your info I don't even use the 3G again except I wanna download, glo edge is now trying
how are you able to do this salah promo on your sim and still enjoying it till now... Even after salah...
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by nurey(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Harryfrosh:
how are you able to do this salah promo on your sim and still enjoying it till now... Even after salah...

I always resubscribe before my data runs out or validity period sets in. Though as I know you can't achieve that more than 3 times but seems they have slacked that rule.

or its either they still allow old customers to enjoy the package.
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by wesohi: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
smiley smileyYOU HAVE A PASSION TO DEVELOP MOBILE APPS – IKEJA CENTER cool cool

Learn how to design, build, and publish iOS and Android mobile apps from scratch using a variety of tools, such as XCode, Swift, and Java.

With over a billion users spread across the globe on Android alone, over 4000 Android devices (Samsung, Techno, Infinix, Gionee etc) from more than 400 Android device manufacturers, and with hundreds of millions of devices around the world, the work of a Mobile App Developer has become more fulfilling, enriching necessary and hottest-in-demand!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Countersam:

bros ogini

80+20 =100

abi is 80+20=80
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by gijakusa: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
smiley smileyLOOKING FOR LOVE IN LAGOS? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Suspect33(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
what's my business with Glo, when airtel offers 4gb for 200 naira
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by chudyprince: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please is there anything I can do to make glo jolific8 data stable? Its frustrating. cry
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by nogesamaro: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
smiley smileyLOOKING FOR LOVE IN ABUJA? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by nucag: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
BE A MOST-AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET FULL-STACK PYTHON WEB APP TRAINING IN LAGOS

Now you might be asking: What can you do with Python or rather, ‘wetin be dis python’ sef? Python is the official language of Google & YouTube, it powers Instagram, the backbone of Yahoo, was also used to develop Dropbox and it even runs on chips Intel tests as well as some of the biggest web apps. It’s a scripting language that can automate all sorts of tasks, big or small. You can do just about anything with Python that you can do with other web programming languages.

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Telvin7(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Countersam:

wetin una dey talk self

Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Countersam(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
kenddys:

bros ogini

80+20 =100

abi is 80+20=80

You arent getting the argument here.. yes its N100 for a total of 100mb but why separate 80mb and make 20mb look like a bonus added when its what you already paid for.
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Countersam:

You arent getting the argument here.. yes its N100 for a total of 100mb but why separate 80mb and make 20mb look like a bonus added when its what you already paid for.

oga go and read about their data bundles online

and besides which network in Nigeria gives 100mb for #100
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by Countersam(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2018
kenddys:

oga go and read about their data bundles online

and besides which network in Nigeria gives 100mb for #100
Oga you sef park well if you cant get my point.
Re: How Many Of You Has Discover This From Glo by nkemjacob2(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
kenddys:
oga that is not true

na glo I de use o.... & dis is not my first time

(1) (Reply)

My New Nokia 3.1plus / Help:my Glo Cug Line Is Not Browsing / I Need A Link/website To Download GTA San Andreas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.