Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? (11092 Views)

Why Is Adsense The Only Revenue Model For Nigerian Bloggers? / Are You In Need Of U.K Adsense Get In Here / Newly Approved Nigeria, U.s.a And U.k Adsense For Sale @cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Chizybrown: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
CastedAyo:

Naija adsense is easy cause that's the country you are

UK adsense is not really hard cause once you find some to help you verify it, you will use PayPal or Payoneer to receive your money.

The reason I don't like Naija adsense is;
Naija adsense you must reach at least 100$ before you can withdraw while UK is 60£ that you can withdraw (MINIMUM).

Naija adsense is in $ while UK is in £.. Check their conversion rate cheesy

It's hard to get Naija adsense approved but it's easy for UK adsense to be approved.. (It has happened to me) I applied for Naija ads 3 Times but did not get approval.. I apply for UK I got approved within 3days

Buying and Verifying of UK ads, the OVERALL HIGHEST you can spend is 10K so don't be scammed..

UK ads now is between 3.5k or 4k
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Successdude(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2021
CastedAyo:

UK adsense is not really hard cause once you find some to help you verify it, you will use PayPal or Payoneer to receive your money.

Naija adsense you must reach at least 100$ before you can withdraw while UK is 60£ that you can withdraw (MINIMUM).

It's hard to get Naija adsense approved but it's easy for UK adsense to be approved.. (It has happened to me) I applied for Naija ads 3 Times but did not get approval.. I apply for UK I got approved within 3days

Buying and Verifying of UK ads, the OVERALL HIGHEST you can spend is 10K so don't be scammed..

Boss how can I buy UK adsense
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Ibrahimpelumi62(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abeg this Adsense buy buying buying. I no understand. Like u apply for Adsense and them no give u. So u bought Adsense. How will you add your site. I don’t understand.
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by EmzzylahPop(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Bitogram:
to answer your question ill will advice you to go for Nigeria adsense account,

1. when you reach a threashold of $10 you are required to verify your pin , which will send to your address , its easier if you sate nigeria as your coontry address rather UK that will require you to use a third party website which will cost you money.

2 secondly there is no much risk between the the two provided you didnt violate their T/C

3. price : well price vary based on sellers, some sell a nigeria adsense as far high as 40k while a uk account start price is 20k ( tho i currently have a Nigeria adsense account already verified for 25k)

4. Benefit its easier to cash out with a Nigeria adsense directly to your local bank account .Uk account involves using payoneeer card

hope iam able to answer your question

I we like to buy your verified nigeria Adsense
Whatsapp 08168874109
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Richnero(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
EmzzylahPop:

I we like to buy your verified nigeria Adsense
Whatsapp 08168874109
Guy seriously? Didn't you check the date it was posted?
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by frandal: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
CastedAyo:

Please I just sent you a mail, kindly reply
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by CastedAyo: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Successdude:

Boss how can I buy UK adsense

That thing is expensive now embarassed

Selling for as low as 30k
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by CastedAyo: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2021
Ibrahimpelumi62:
Abeg this Adsense buy buying buying. I no understand. Like u apply for Adsense and them no give u. So u bought Adsense. How will you add your site. I don’t understand.

You buy with domain
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by CastedAyo: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2021
frandal:

Please I just sent you a mail, kindly reply

I can access the mail I used to create this account. Check my profile for my new mail
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by OneKinGuy(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2021
New UK adsense With Domain Now Available
Anyone interested should Contact me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTBank Website Has Been Hijacked? / 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging / How To Report A Blog That Stole Your Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.