Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? (11172 Views)

Why Is Adsense The Only Revenue Model For Nigerian Bloggers? / Are You In Need Of U.K Adsense Get In Here / Newly Approved Nigeria, U.s.a And U.k Adsense For Sale @cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Krafty006: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2018
miracool946:
I no sabi AdSense o my own Na to design
grin Nice one. More knowledge to your design skills my man.
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by CastedAyo: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2018
haryomikun:

I fear o... Although naija adsense used to be 35k this time last year...until the market crashed and casted

I was an Adsense seller. Anytime i see naija Adsense approval that one na free 30k or 35k

You're a millionaire o grin

I'd rather buy UK over Naija own.. The conversion rate is the main thing
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2018
haryomikun:

1. It'll cost him money but he'll get his pin faster than using Nigerian Adsense

3. Nigerian Adsense USED to be 30k this time last year. It costs only 7 to 10k while UK is 3 to 4k. That's unverified UK o

4. The only "obstacle" is when you wait for your payoneer card. Other than that i can't exactly agree cashout is a problem with payoneer

Go for anyone that you want sir.

UK Adsense is 4k. Verification is 4k too. Thats total of 8k

You can use same 8k to get nigerian adsense but vertification letter may get lost. Plus you might be subjected to smart pricing
what do you advise, I would love to get it.
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by dipsyn: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2018
I need a Nigerian verified adsense account please kindly drop your number or email if you have one lets discus T&C
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Bobbybabs(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2018
I need a verified UK ADSENSE.
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by information1: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2018
For how much??

Amastermovic:

I also ve a Nigeria AdSense fully verified for sale
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by donsheddy1(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2018
miracool946:
I no sabi AdSense o my own Na to design
And that logo is what you designed? Let me just pass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by IamShiningStar(f): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by izzyboi(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by haryomikun(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2018
CastedAyo:

You're a millionaire o grin

I'd rather buy UK over Naija own.. The conversion rate is the main thing
Nahh lol. It didn't make me a million but rather half the amount... I mostly sold UK and USA Adsense accounts. Adsense cash was the sweetest thing. Just take out 10 minutes of your time to apply and 10k was readily waiting for you

As to the UK over Naija i also prefer uk because of the low payment threshold and the fact that the conversion pays more

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by haryomikun(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2018
TolaTosin:
what do you advise, I would love to get it.
Get UK... UK has a lower payment threshold. Meaning you can earn less and cashout faster even if what you earned isn't up to the equivalent of $100

Also having a UK Adsense account will encourage you to get payoneer as that is the only way to cash out. Having that payoneer account will make it easier for you to get paid by foreigners. And trust me, if you're good at what you do foreigners will come calling to pay for either guest posts or in few cases direct advertising

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by CastedAyo: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2018
haryomikun:

Nahh lol. It didn't make me a million but rather half the amount... I mostly sold UK and USA Adsense accounts. Adsense cash was the sweetest thing. Just take out 10 minutes of your time to apply and 10k was readily waiting for you

As to the UK over Naija i also prefer uk because of the low payment threshold and the fact that the conversion pays more
Half a million is OK na.

Selling ads is the easiest way to make money.. There are lot of buyers
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by haryomikun(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2018
CastedAyo:

Half a million is OK na.

Selling ads is the easiest way to make money.. There are lot of buyers
There used to be a lot of buyers... Now the supply is higher than the demand and adsense approval secrets have casted
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bitogram:
to answer your question ill will advice you to go for Nigeria adsense account,

1. when you reach a threashold of $10 you are required to verify your pin , which will send to your address , its easier if you sate nigeria as your coontry address rather UK that will require you to use a third party website which will cost you money.

2 secondly there is no much risk between the the two provided you didnt violate their T/C

3. price : well price vary based on sellers, some sell a nigeria adsense as far high as 40k while a uk account start price is 20k ( tho i currently have a Nigeria adsense account already verified for 25k)

4. Benefit its easier to cash out with a Nigeria adsense directly to your local bank account .Uk account involves using payoneeer card

hope iam able to answer your question
sound response..

Pls is it adviceable to go for a Nigerian adsense account if you are not targeting Nigerian audience??
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by CastedAyo: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
haryomikun:

There used to be a lot of buyers... Now the supply is higher than the demand and adsense approval secrets have casted

Lol
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
haryomikun:

Get UK... UK has a lower payment threshold. Meaning you can earn less and cashout faster even if what you earned isn't up to the equivalent of $100

Also having a UK Adsense account will encourage you to get payoneer as that is the only way to cash out. Having that payoneer account will make it easier for you to get paid by foreigners. And trust me, if you're good at what you do foreigners will come calling to pay for either guest posts or in few cases direct advertising
do u have it for sell or can one apply for UK own
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by emmykk(m): 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
idiots everywhere,how is Adsense UK of €60 easier to get vs $100 Nigeria? do some people even know that € is higher than $.

gossipmill and correct bro use comedy to generate tons of facebook likes to 1M and 6M Likes respectively.

so when they share a link from their website ro the tons of facebook like $ € keep dropping from clicks and views...you should do the same.

buying adsense account is the foolish thing i ever heared,it is free,if your blog is not qualify how come doyou think you wikl recoup that adsense account cost price you bought

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Amastermovic(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
information1:
For how much??
for 25k because I gat some money in it about 40$
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Amastermovic(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
dipsyn:
I need a Nigerian verified adsense account please kindly drop your number or email if you have one lets discus T&C
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by haryomikun(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
TolaTosin:
do u have it for sell or can one apply for UK own
I don't sell Adsense anymore.

Anyways if you meet the Adsense application requirements then you can apply for UK Adsense
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Emmysteve(m): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Would like to go for the UK adsense but the problem is the Payoneer card. How to get it.
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by information1: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Verified?
Amastermovic:

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by information1: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Verified?
Amastermovic:

Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Amastermovic(m): 12:41am On Mar 21, 2018
information1:
Verified?
sure ..verified
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Emmysteve(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Amastermovic:

sure ..verified
is it still available?
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Amastermovic(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Emmysteve:
is it still available?
yes bro
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by chieyine(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
dipsyn:
I have one
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by MRGRACE(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerian Adsense Account available for sale...text, call or whatsapp me 07060945564...(based in Abuja)..Cost is 15k...
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Emmysteve(m): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Please what are the requirements to apply for UK adsense?
Re: Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? by Ofoegbus(m): 1:59am On Mar 21, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Nigerian Facebook Likes, Nigerian Twitter Followers, Nigerian Youtube Views/ / How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? / Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.