Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Before Applying For Graduate Study In The US, Read This!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before Applying For Graduate Study In The US, Read This!!! (390 Views)

Seye Oduyale Bags Medical Degree In U.S. After Applying For 8 Schools / Full Scholarships For Graduate Study At The University Oxford 2018 – APPLY NOW / If You Want You To Study Or Want Your Kids To Study Im The Us. Read Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Applying For Graduate Study In The US, Read This!!! by icetritium31: 9:49pm On May 25, 2017
There are many smart and bright Nigerian graduates that seek graduate study programs in foreign countries especially in the US and Canada. This article attempts to offer some advice regarding foreign graduate degree applications and the whole process, this article will be geared towards the American graduate application process. The process can be very daunting and risky, especially for the graduate that doesn’t have the financial resources to go through the process. This is not a post against Nigeria Universities or why students should study abroad, it is rather for the student that has decided to pursue foreign study abroad.

The process is easy and can be run by anyone that has the time and certain resources. It is wise to stop looking for consultants that don’t necessarily have strong ties and relationships with Schools in the US. I completely ran my application process myself and the same is observed for many of my Nigerian colleagues here. Certain things are very handy when going through the application process:
http://efiwe.org/before-applying-for-graduate-study-in-the-us-read-this/
Read more.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Answer To This Puzzle / LIMITED SCHOLARSHIP - The European University Of Lefke, Turkey [september, 2017] / Help Save Our Educational System By Promoting This Educational Writeups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.