Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pls I Need Answer To This Puzzle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Answer To This Puzzle (385 Views)

What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? / Best Answer To This Question At ATM Point. "Are You The Last Person"? / I Need Answer To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Answer To This Puzzle by Praktikals(m): 2:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Let's Assume You Saw A Laptop Of 97K. You Didn't Have The Cash, So You Borrowed 50K From Ur Mom And 50K From Ur Dad = 100K. You Bought The Laptop Which Left You With 3K Change. You Gave Ur Dad 1K And Ur Mum 1K And Kept The Other 1K To Yourself. Now You Owe Your Mum 49K And Ur Dad 49K. Now 49K+49K = 98K + Ur 1K Kept = 99K.Where Is The Missing 1K?I Know You Are Intelligent. SoLve It And It and lets have The Answer
Re: Pls I Need Answer To This Puzzle by Desyner: 3:16am On Jun 03, 2017
You can't owe the The 1k you kept for yourself again now. That's like borrowing same money twice without paying it out at any point in time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Save Our Educational System By Promoting This Educational Writeups / Mosquitoes Are Our Friends, They Need Our Blood So Stop Killing Them - Don / Please Pray For This Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.