Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. (41361 Views)

The Truth: Both SW, SS And SE Are Being Marginalized / Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr / We Are Highly Marginalized In South West - Yoruba Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by IsaacChukwuemek: 8:59am On May 26, 2017
[s]
Balkan:
typical of afonja. Fear of disintegration will kill you before it comes through. Unity bigger. Don't mention Lagos in your SW analysis. Lagos is All Man's Land all this your epistle is because you are afraid to be left behind with Hausas. I feel your fear grin :
[/s]

You troop to other region daily and still calling others beggar. if you hate the Yorubas, you will avoid the SW and tell your people to leave the place instead of running away from your potopoto republic daily. Millions of your people are all over SW and North, and you are online pouring smelly spits everywhere forming biafra. Stop disgracing your family online bro, its bad.

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by nevilbot: 8:59am On May 26, 2017
Plz is international airport not in Enugu or is Enugu no longer part of south east? Did a daughter of the soil as aviation minister not claim she renovated the airport with billions?

People commenting as if all States of other zones av an airport while d entire east has none. Abeg I no fit shout.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by anykProperties: 8:59am On May 26, 2017
Ballmer:

I will ignore the unverifiable figure peddled here but Igbo should stop allowing themselves to be ridiculed by folks that had the well with all to help their cause but did nothing when they can but instead chose to score some cheap political point when they have nothing to offer. It is sad that Igbos with all their sophistication can not take their destiny in the hands.

The SW is building three great infrastructural projects without a single support from the federal govt. All these project are initiated without any Yoruba being the president, VP, senate president, deputy senate president, speaker , deputy speaker or Holding the office of the SGF during commencement period of these projects which clearly shows that political appointment is no prerequisite to national or infrastructural development.

The SW at the moment is building a seaport, eko rail, lekki Atlantic. These projects will define the landscape of the region obviously for the beta in future to come. Omkri queried the marginalisation of Igbos but ignored Buhari did not only cancelled a rail project initiated by Jakande led Lagos govt but incurred several millions of debts on the state in the process yet you do not see the Yoruba lamenting Hausa Fulani or Igbo marginalising them.

One dare not think of the outcry Igbo will ridicule this country with should this happen to them. Omkri claim the east produce millions of shoes daily and queried why there is no airport in the east like they need the airport to ferry the produced shoes.Concerning Abia n Anambra being heaviest commercial traveller I will rather ignore this until a proven verifiable data to that effect is made available.

Igbo should fight for what is beneficial to them in every context they deem fit but should not allow sycophants like Omkri becloud their judgment while he caress their bruised ego to stay relevant. Omkri was a nobody before Jonathan and he will stay a nobody in the history of Nigeria. The Igbo on the other hand is an integral part of Nigeria and their grievance should be channelled to the appropriate authority. The Igbo had enduring alliances with the north it's time those alliances are put to use.

All the cry about marginalisation which i agree is there will not be solved with another cry of victimisation. Igbo should help themselves just like the SS and SW does at least till they have their freedom. Personally i believe Buhari does not owe the majority of the Igbo a thing even if they wail to heaven. The Igbo should henceforth define their desire each time they go into an alliance with any other ethnicity to produce the president.

Igbos should define if it is preferable to have their son as service chiefs, build vital infrastructure, hold powerful positions, earn enormous contract etc that they want for their support in enthroning a govt and ensure the agreement is followed to the latter btw them and whoever they had such agreement with instead of disturbing the rest of the country with cries of marginalisation. The Igbos are not more marginalized than the NigerDelta that produce the bulk of the wealth of the nation. I doubt if they are more marginalized than the Yorubas and even the HausaFulani they cry are marginalizing them.

These streaks of contradictions in ur post really got me. Firstly, u accepted that the marginalization is there. But again u implied the East is constrained by her inability to develop her region like southwest is doing, according to u. I then ask u, how many international airports in Nigeria were built by the regions where they are located?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by adadike281(f): 9:01am On May 26, 2017
ipodstinks:
How do you even want to reason when all you could show for do na breast and yansh.
ignored!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by anykProperties: 9:01am On May 26, 2017
abescom:
Reno is just stupid. Was he not in governor just a little less than 2 years ago? What did his principal, the adopted igbo do to help?

Always trying to use ethnicity to bring down this government.

Some of what he has said is true but certainly HE is not fit to say especially as he and his principal had their chance.

Let's leave the messenger and concentrate on the mesaage.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by maxkolino(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:
What is funny is some Nigerians particularly yorubas think it's natural and okay for Lagos to have 2 seaports and largest functional international airport by design and for SE to have none. Some actually think Lagos has all these ports and airport by merit. When you try to to reason with them that why are Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Onne and Onitsha ports not as functional as Lagos ports, they come up with all manners of excuses but you tell that that Dangote is using Calabar seaport to import most of his goods into SE, and then they keep quiet.Lol! Same goes for the airport, why are Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano the only functional airports in the country for international direct flight services? The fact is if you go right now, I mean now, to Lagos and Abuja, count and interview those traveling to international destinations, I assure you over 50% are Igbos. Then why can't they travel directly from Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba or Port Harcourt? Same goes for their goods...all these companies Reno talked about in Nnewi, Aba and Onitsha import their goods via Lagos port, that's over 1000 kms drive and paying all kinds of customs fees and bribes on the way to finally make it to SE, and you tell me this is fair?

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you tell it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!
have you forgotten that this same fani you're commending is aviation minister under Obasanjo administration and omokri that wrote this article is also a member of the immediate past government.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by mfm04622: 9:04am On May 26, 2017
Esseite:
Truthfully... it cannot be explained without the word MARGINALIZATION.....

Why didn't their hero give them airports in his 5 years as President? Why are they just knowing they are marginalised because they don't have airport?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by kingthreatz: 9:04am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:
What is funny is some Nigerians particularly yorubas think it's natural and okay for Lagos to have 2 seaports and largest functional international airport by design and for SE to have none. Some actually think Lagos has all these ports and airport by merit. When you try to to reason with them that why are Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Onne and Onitsha ports not as functional as Lagos ports, they come up with all manners of excuses but you tell that that Dangote is using Calabar seaport to import most of his goods into SE, and then they keep quiet.Lol! Same goes for the airport, why are Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano the only functional airports in the country for international direct flight services? The fact is if you go right now, I mean now, to Lagos and Abuja, count and interview those traveling to international destinations, I assure you over 50% are Igbos. Then why can't they travel directly from Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba or Port Harcourt? Same goes for their goods...all these companies Reno talked about in Nnewi, Aba and Onitsha import their goods via Lagos port, that's over 1000 kms drive and paying all kinds of customs fees and bribes on the way to finally make it to SE, and you tell me this is fair?

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you tell it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!

Seaport, when your land is landlocked? grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by light193: 9:05am On May 26, 2017
to best of my knowledge fg hav one interanarinal airport in each geo,so why that talk.some state build air port to easy the bussness opportunity.stop cry used what u get to your best advantages.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Okoroawusa: 9:05am On May 26, 2017
xcolanto:
Reno is spot on! Why can't an Igbo man rule this God forsaken country? How can we claim to be one people yet they oppress the Igbo's for fighting for their rights to govern and control their resources.
This nation is doomed and can never work.
Without equal rights and justice no country can prosper.
just slowly read what u wrote.the country is Godforsaken but u want an igbo man to rule it.
u live in a nation that is doomed but ur mates r millionaires.
the country can never work but u r worried abt its future.
nna,if to say u be small pikin eh...ife ngapiagi ehn...arrant nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by WORDSENSEI: 9:06am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Did you make your grievances known during the last regime?
Everyone now knows that the Igbos are sensitive m'fcukers that can be manipulated with sweet words just to get them to whine like wet rats.
You commend Fani that kept coming for the Igbos in the past. The only reason that mofo changed tune is because of the Igbo honeypot he's diving into, for now.
Let things fall apart between them, then you'd know they (Fani and his ilk) are only using you and your emotionally submerged people as puppets in this "opposition frustrating game".

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ak47mann(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2017
anykProperties:

These streaks of contradictions in ur post really got me. Firstly, u accepted that the marginalization is there. But again u implied the East is constrained by her inability to develop her region like southwest is doing, according to u. I then ask u, how many international airports in Nigeria were built by the regions where they are located?
MMA Lagos and Nnamdi azikiwe int airport Abuja was built by FG with oil money cool
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ozoemenaca: 9:07am On May 26, 2017
To the Igbos the Egyptians you see today I tell you, in no longer time you would see them no more. Hold your peace for the battle is not ours

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by obinna222: 9:09am On May 26, 2017
Dear Uncle Reno,

I am beginning to doubt your integrity. You and your crew led us for 5 years yet u didn't build the airport. Baba is just 2 years in office and you want him to have achieved that already.

Haba na, have some fear of God when ur talking.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by xcolanto(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:

[s]just slowly read what u wrote.the country is Godforsaken but u want an igbo man to rule it.
u live in a nation that is doomed but ur mates r millionaires.
the country can never work but u r worried abt :Pits future.
nna,if to say u be small pikin eh...ife ngapiagi ehn...arrant nonsense![/s]

Shut your bleeping mouth!
Senseless ewedu fish brain.
Next time learn to comprehended before u spew trash tongue
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 9:09am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

You mentioned Dangote uses Calabar port is it? Why can't Igbo traders, importers and exporters use the same port?

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by hysteriabox(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2017
Truth is, these politicians are our critical problem.

Jonathan, Omokri's hero was dishing cash, flying around commissioning airports. I remember he was in jigawa, the next week, kebbi. Reno didn't talk then. Northern leaders the likes of Lamido were after projects that ll slam them into history books, regardless of viability. Meanwhile, SS and SE leaders were more concerned in building personal empires- the likes of edwin clark built private universities, Asari dem. Pius Anyim, was in Aso Rock, Secretary to federal government. Ngozi, Madueke. Very top, sensitive positions. Whom is to blame? Jigawa had a female prof as education minister, she attracted more universities to the north than any other. She used almajiri school initiative to enrich northetn cronies, equipping them to the teeth to wrestle power. With all the power the SE n SS leaders commanded, what did they do for their people?
Now, power shifted, the blame game continues.
I don't blame Jonathan, not anymore. His aides n advisers were his fall, and that includes Reno O'muckery.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by bakynes(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
ihatesycophant:
Did south east not just having airport or seaport today? This man was a member of the ruling class for 4 years but could not revolt to tell his boss that south east is marginalised. Was it today he knew there was no airport or seaport there?
Only gullible people will take this man serious. When he was there he should have raised the issue and make it his priority.
Don't mind them, I can assure you these marginalization/Biafra/Restructuring shout by the Igbos is because they no longer enjoy govt appointments like under GEJ govt. Tell me what has changed in the SE under buhari from the Jonathan's administration?

PDP politicians are behind this Biafra agitations, we didn't hear Biafra everyday like this under GEJ, isn't it the same Nigeria that has always marginalized the Igbos?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by technicallyrich(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
Yorubas and northerners are just feeding fat through the ss and se that is why I support these biafran agitation.all the oil companies head quaters are in the west and even when you come to ss you will see yorubas as the MD etc.if you ask them they will say will like enjoyment and don't go to school.
My friend told me years ago,then I was not tribalistic that I should advoid yorubas and truly all that he said are through.
Yorubas are treacherous,backstabbers and betrayers.northerners can never oppresse anyone without the yorubas showing them what to do to get to us.
As a ss I support biafra at 50.
Awolowo how are you enjoying hell fire grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by abdeiz(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Yorubaas are the centerpiece of the problem of Nigeria. I cannot ignore them in relevant matter like this. The fact is Igbos by virtue of their strong abhorrence of evil and marginalization of any sort, will never, I repeat, will never condone of the federal governments allowing all SS and SE ports to be functional while denying Yorubas the rights to use their ports. This is how a typical Igbo man his...has zero tolerance for evil and marginalization even when done to his enemy.

What about the north that is landlocked and do you hear them screaming and crying, why can't ibos just take their destiny into their hands, stop crying or agitating, let your governors bring their heads together but no, they fight, look at wike and bayelsa Governor, what arrant rubbish is that, you guys aren't even united within yourselves and you want .....Mehn this is bullshit you guys don't know what you want...as usual very selfish even to their own kin

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by tommybliss007(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you think it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!
I see wailing IPOB
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by kingthreatz: 9:14am On May 26, 2017
abescom:
The problem is igbo. You call yorubas your enemy when they do not support you, hate the hausas and then expect support.

You practicise politics of hatred everywhere you go. People are paranoid of you lot as you simply have not shown any reason why you should be trusted. Or what makes you think I will trust and support someone who calls me his enemy without any just and sensible reason.

And be fair, are you guys united? How many of you supported Orji's move to becoming president? Things will change for you lot when 1. You accept the fact that what happened during the biafra war is in the past. 2. No one is your enemy, everyone is merely fighting for themselves 3. You decide to unite to get the presidency and find way to win the support of others. Until then, forget it.

Smart! They see everyone as their enemy. These days Im supporting the notion of Biafra, let it happen. Let them face the consequences of their greedy leaders and people.

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by hysteriabox(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2017
obinna222:
Dear Uncle Reno,

I am beginning to doubt your integrity. You and your crew led us for 5 years yet u didn't build the airport. Baba is just 2 years in office and you want him to have achieved that already.

Haba na, have some fear of God when ur talking.
Seconded bro.
All they cry for now, they had the chance to change but they didn't
1. Restructuring. Used cobfab report for politics
2. Marginalization. Igbis were playing ball on the streets on election day. Markets never closed cos "who election epp"
3. Under development. SS n SE leaders built their personal empires.
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by abdeiz(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2017
hysteriabox:
Truth is, these politicians are our critical problem.

Jonathan, Omokri's hero was dishing cash, flying around commissioning airports. I remember he was in jigawa, the next week, kebbi. Reno didn't talk then. Northern leaders the likes of Lamido were after projects that ll slam them into history books, regardless of viability. Meanwhile, SS and SE leaders were more concerned in building personal empires- the likes of edwin clark built private universities, Asari dem. Pius Anyim, was in Aso Rock, Secretary to federal government. Ngozi, Madueke. Very top, sensitive positions. Whom is to blame? Jigawa had a female prof as education minister, she attracted more universities to the north than any other. She used almajiri school initiative to enrich northetn cronies, equipping them to the teeth to wrestle power. With all the power the SE n SS leaders commanded, what did they do for their people?
Now, power shifted, the blame game continues.
I don't blame Jonathan, not anymore. His aides n advisers were his fall, and that includes Reno O'muckery.

You sir have sense of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by tommybliss007(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
konfused:
To all and sundry who says Igbos are not marginalised, can you give one tangible reason for the anomaly that Reno pointed out.

It's very obvious, but due to the hatred they have for Igbos, they will say it doesn't matter.....

Sometimes I wonder what is it about the Igbos that makes every other tribe in Nigeria hate them.
When it comes to all ills associated with Nigeria, all other tribes re not exempted, so why the hate.

Name any crime associated with Nigeria, you will not fail to see an individual from every tribe that has been involved one way or the other.

So why always the IGBOS.

Ka Chineke nyere anyi aka.
grin
konfused:
To all and sundry who says Igbos are not marginalised, can you give one tangible reason for the anomaly that Reno pointed out.

It's very obvious, but due to the hatred they have for Igbos, they will say it doesn't matter.....

Sometimes I wonder what is it about the Igbos that makes every other tribe in Nigeria hate them.
When it comes to all ills associated with Nigeria, all other tribes re not exempted, so why the hate.

Name any crime associated with Nigeria, you will not fail to see an individual from every tribe that has been involved one way or the other.

So why always the IGBOS.

Ka Chineke nyere anyi aka.
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by farouk0403(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

I feel your pain bro,

But Reno is not in the right position to fight for you guys, he was part of the former administration why didn't he complained back then? or is now that democracy started in Nigeria? Reno is hypocrite and so bias.

But on the serious not the FG have to take action and do something about it.

your lawmakers and reps are not helping matters at all, all they care is to loot, loot, and loot.

Democracy and dictatorship have really failed us in Nigeria, i dont know which one is better between the latter and the former.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by cbrass(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you think it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!

Why do you call out he Yorubas on this, are they the only people in Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by banmee(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2017
Esseite:
Truthfully... it cannot be explained without the word MARGINALIZATION.....

It can be explained and it is not marginalization.

1. Have you been to Aba or nnewi? Just because they make shoes does not meant the state warrants an airport. Even if it does, the state government should be at the fore front of making this a reality. I wonder what you all think are the responsibilities of state governments. Nigeria is the probably the only country in the world where the state governors just wait for allocations. These guys don't do a damn thing.

2. The game of politics is very alien to the igbo community. They just don't know how to play it. Learn diplomacy and politics and everything will fall into place. Look at the North. As useless as that region is, the still have the whole country in their grasps. Why? because they completely understand the way Nigeria's politics is played.
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by IsaacChukwuemek: 9:18am On May 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

Ohhhhhh my brother, the injustice, the misplacement is evident but pray tell me how the yoruba have PREVENTED airports from being built in the south East. You forget that Lagos was a prime hub from our colonial days and was the capital of Nigeria right until the early nineties when IBB moved the capital to Abuja. Apart from Lagos which other yoruba city can boast of an international airport?
Haba! I am not yoruba ooo. I readily concede that the situation you have outlined above is most unfair but why rope in the yoruba and weaken your beautiful argument with a prejudice that is totally uncalled for? Path of least resistance huh?

The day the southeast stops blaming (even where blames ought to be apportioned) and takes its destiny in its hands(more like in the vein of the economic plan for the southeast) that day it would discover the giant hidden inside it. You guys are hardworking and industrious. Why not take your eyes off the afonja and dig your heels into the ground and prove to yourselves that Yes you can!?

Yorubas are whiners but ironically they are not the ones blaming anyone for anything and it's not like yorubaland is Dubai.
Where did you pick up this habit from? It's weaklings that behave this way. It smacks of envy and immaturity. Blame is the losers game weaklings play in the tournament of champions.
To the superficial it may look like I am defending the yoruba but my concern is really for you. Cos you are seeding and poisoning your collective unconscious with this toxic thing called blame. Cut it off. Don't bequeath it to the next generation. The sun rises in the East. Face the sun. Your shadows will fall behind you. Lift up your eyes to the heavens, to Chukwu Abiama from whom your help comes.
Bros for the record I am not castigating you. I hope you will be civil if you get to respond. Cheers.

May God bless you. I don't know why Yoruba should be blamed for everything happening to Ibos, it's strange.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Okoroawusa: 9:19am On May 26, 2017
xcolanto:

Shut your bleeping mouth!
Senseless ewedu fish brain.
Next time learn to comprehended before u spew trash tongue
ewedu fish brain?
u dnt know who u r talking to.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Omonigeriarere: 9:21am On May 26, 2017
raker300:
Apc and Amaechi are a shame..

Instead of contrstucting the rail lines to include these manufacturing hubs, they rather play politics of hate

If you have a deeper sense of reasoning, you would have realised that the same Omokri worked with Jonathan through six to eight years: was he blind not to convince GEJ to construct airport(s) in those afore-mentioned places.

He can only put dust into the eyes of 'gullibles' like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Mistake Aljazera Made About The Governor Of Akwa Ibom? / Atiku, PDP Presidential Rally In Enugu State (More Photos) / You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.