Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter (17030 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character / Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by sayhi2certified(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2017
nice...

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by bamirotola: 10:20am On May 26, 2017
But I don't understand why this guy is storming the social media with D's baby's pic.... U r depriving her of her life from babyhood....D's guy should just receive sense... Happy God answered your prayer .... But ti isu eni ba ta , a ma da owo bo ni..... But if a baby less than a year old can post throwback.... Mine is lost back then

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by 99foxxy(f): 10:21am On May 26, 2017
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by AfonjaBoston: 10:23am On May 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
cool so fine, and Urs?

I dey ooo
Any plans for weekend.?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by Nobody: 10:24am On May 26, 2017
Awww, Tiwalolu. I love this baby kiss. A week doesn't go by that I don't check out her IG page. Soooooo cute. kiss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by eboiga(f): 10:28am On May 26, 2017
Today is my birthday
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by Destined2win: 10:41am On May 26, 2017
eboiga:
Today is my birthday
Happy Birthday to you smiley

I wish you many more healthy and prosperous years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by MrGreenMavro: 10:47am On May 26, 2017
crazyABO:
Ogaooo the person above me na u post na u do Ftc, na same u call lalala ogaoo later now u will want to blow whistle abi shocked back to the matter If this small baby that's not up to a year is doing throw back wah should I call my own pix when I was a baby Throw away pix?
SOAK AWAY grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2017
ominilongest:
I was thinking he will upload the fetus...arindin undecided

u bad chai
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by Ajicold(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2017
refiner:
lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by blessingee: 11:25am On May 26, 2017
The way they have even bastardized throw backs sef, we will soon doing "future throw backs" or even do like "my throw back pics of 2 secs ago" grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by kingsley3218(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2017
The poster above me sha!!! angry undecided All these fixed odd advertorial I see upandan,i dunno how it concerns the subject matter,make una find who go play una odd one side,besides,u keep on posting this and I haven't seen one soul coming out to recommend you. Make una fear God o! If na 419 tinz,amadioha na him go find u,no b EFCC
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by Bowlexzy(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage, monitor their sites and as well boost their online presence. So do you want to start selling your products on eCommerce sites like Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases traffic and sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager, digital marketer, and other online management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce#57249909
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by ziga: 12:25pm On May 26, 2017
Proud dad. But you need to protect your daughter from all this unnecessary public scrutiny.

After now, if dem start to dey analyze her weight and BMI, you go dey vex.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by sshalom(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2017
Hmmm. Familiar and understandable sentiments!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by Totti9(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
I love the way this baby look
Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by toseen7: 3:30pm On May 26, 2017
oviejnr:
TB, when she hasn't added two Puff puff to her cheeks. Oga Toseen7 come and see ur Erèké ni shop baby grin grin grin
lol...

Erèkè yi póóju...... grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter by Olumaeme: 5:16pm On May 26, 2017
I don't know why people post too much information about their young children online...in the nearest future, everyone will be the one to tell you your story....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Yaw And Comedian Princess / Eva Alordiah Is Dating Charly Boy's Son (PHOTOS/TWEETS) / Dabota Lawson Defends Ehi Ogbebor Over Marriage Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.