Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo (19040 Views)

Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:19am On May 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by lhanraya2w(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2017
refiner:
Beautiful woman....toyin tomatoe! wink
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by hucienda: 7:24am On May 26, 2017
Toyin Tomato.
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by heykims(m): 7:32am On May 26, 2017
careytommy7:

that movie was very early 90s right?
I've heard so much about it but I've never watched it. I first saw her as Toying Tomato in Super Story though
Yea the 90s
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Birminghamvirgo(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2017
valdes00:
Jehovah Witness Preaching To Akpos.
JW: Who is your best Bible Character?
Akpos: Noah!
JW: Perfect! According to the bible, how many
humans survived the great flood?
Akpos Nine.
JW: You try, but you are not totally correct. Now
look attentively at the image below the paragraph.
How many humans are there?
Akpos: Eight.
JW: Correct! So how many people survived the flood then?
Akpos: Nine people.
JW: NO Brother, No! Let's recount please! Noah and
his wife, his three sons and their wives. In total that
makes how many people?
Akpos: Eight people. JW: So that gives us how many people that survived
the flood?
JW: Please why do you keep saying nine people
when on the image it's clear that they were eight
people?
Akpos : Auntie please don't be offended o! The photographer that snap them the picture that you
people are showing me now, is he not a human
being..

morning peeps

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:42am On May 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Who is she? Yoruba actor? Yes, a woman can be called an actor. Check Oxford dictionary..

who dey fight with you now?

1 Like

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 7:49am On May 26, 2017
Tiny23:

who dey fight with you now?
I want u cool
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by amodu(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2017
heykims:
Which one be over fresh, no be mere packaging?
This woman has a long history in film industry though, I never until few years back when I was opportuned to see this popular film again, AJOKE ASEWO TO RE MECCA and saw she was the one used as the supporting role..

How did you get to see the movie

I wish I can see it again too
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by heykims(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2017
amodu:

How did you get to see the movie

I wish I can see it again too
I can't even remember how I got to. I think they just showed it on d TV..
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by amodu(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2017
heykims:

I can't even remember how I got to. I think they just showed it on d TV..

Kai, painful.... O dùn mí
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by phemmyfour: 8:43am On May 26, 2017
heykims:
Which one be over fresh, no be mere packaging?
This woman has a long history in film industry though, I never until few years back when I was opportuned to see this popular film again, AJOKE ASEWO TO RE MECCA and saw she was the one used as the supporting role..
way before that....she was in Lola Idije "Obinrin Asiko"

She started under Oga Bello and Aluwe awada kerikeri

1 Like

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by vickylincon(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2017
valdes00:
Jehovah Witness Preaching To Akpos.
JW: Who is your best Bible Character?
Akpos: Noah!
JW: Perfect! According to the bible, how many
humans survived the great flood?
Akpos Nine.
JW: You try, but you are not totally correct. Now
look attentively at the image below the paragraph.
How many humans are there?
Akpos: Eight.
JW: Correct! So how many people survived the flood then?
JW: NO Brother, No! Let's recount please! Noah and
his wife, his three sons and their wives. In total that
makes how many people?
Akpos: Eight people. JW: So that gives us how many people that survived
the flood?
JW: Please why do you keep saying nine people
when on the image it's clear that they were eight
people?
Akpos : Auntie please don't be offended o! The photographer that snap them the picture that you
people are showing me now, is he not a human
being..

morning peeps
na lie. akpos is not as smart as that
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by godsent35: 9:56am On May 26, 2017
join the winning team to boost your finance

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by hisMrs(f): 12:57pm On May 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Who is she? Yoruba actor?
Yes, a woman can be called an actor.
Check Oxford dictionary..
Everybody knows that! Why display oversabi here?
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 1:13pm On May 26, 2017
hisMrs:

Everybody knows that! Why display oversabi here?
If i catch u ee tongue
Make i hear say eveeybodi know.

1 Like

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by hisMrs(f): 2:07pm On May 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:

If i catch u ee tongue
Make i hear say eveeybodi know.
Lol. Come and catch me o

(1) (2) (Reply)

3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! / Harrysong Has Dumped Kcee In The Trash Where He Belongs - Desmond Ike / Toke Makinwa Sends Lunch Money To Her Twitter Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.