Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos (13083 Views)

Man Arrested For Aborting 5-Months Pregnancy Of 15-Year-Old(Photos) / Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by AHCB: 11:38am On May 26, 2017
I'm forced to ask what manner of senseless imps we have as police men in this country.
Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by carzola(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2017
barallanee:
I've neva said dis before nt to God all mighty THUNDER FIRE U with every single word u said... If u quote me anoda thunder will fire u
I've been waiting for your thunder when its it coming? Illiterate something.. Thunder cant strike me buh rather its lightening that strikes.. Tomorrow you will be carrying your cv with an empty head looking
For work... Come and succk my black diick
Cause that's the only thing your good at.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2017
If this should happen in a place like the USA they pay her close to a million for that offence. You commit a crime and pay dearly so that next time when you something like that you go run.
Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by solpat(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2017
carzola:
Slay mama...

With stretch mark on your
Breast....

You where wrong turning
Somebody's compound
To a federal road..

Tho.. You dont deserve the
Beatings.. I'll advise you
Settle the issue.. The guy would
Pay for your treatments... If I may ask
What of your husband?

Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by jamislaw(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2017
Na dem dem, who cares?
Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by UKPAI25(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2017
I swear the fool is useless quote author=barallanee post=56892591]I've neva said dis before nt to God all mighty THUNDER FIRE U with every single word u said... If u quote me anoda thunder will fire u[/quote]
Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by otokx(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
So many young men/women in Nigeria are content receiving money from relations abroad and within while they stay at home smoking, sexing and making noise. They will tell everybody that no job in Nigeria when they deliberately refuse to work and are unemployable.
Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by kpompey: 1:04pm On May 26, 2017
In the first instance, you are impregnated by some one.Where is your hubby and what was his stand on this cos no one can try this with my wife.
Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by donqx: 2:52pm On May 26, 2017
Ha
Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by pally123: 3:28pm On May 26, 2017
Mehn! See wetin make up do!!
Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by franksam2009: 5:25pm On May 26, 2017
This girl can lie for Africa, and I believe she must be a trouble maker too, must you pass the compound? Why can't you follow normal pedestrian route, why didn't you mention at the begining how to brought your brothers to beat him up and destroy his AC? I KNOW YOUR TYPE
Re: Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 26, 2017
this is the type of story that makes me go dust and bring out my law degree, having said this, I think that the woman is not entirely honest anyway I would still defend her in court.
were is the man who got her pregnant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jill Iyuadoo Tor-Agbidye Kidnapped In Makurdi (FCMB Zonal Manager's Wife) / 30 Muslim Worshippers In Katsina Rescued From Kidnappers / Custom Detain 2 Trucks Filled With Petrol Kegs At Challenge, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.