Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics (27010 Views)

Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix / Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by donlucabrazi(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2017
Him whom the gods want to punish, they first make mad" This was premeditated Murder! He didn't react instantly but had to come back to revenge? What an evil person. Well, he got served!

Him village people don finally succeed....

Dumb murrafuka! grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by gGGODDd(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
Abeg this story doesn't make sense joor. she poured him water and apologized. he went back and the next day and asked her to pour him the water again, and then the stabbed her. well his death penalty is a fair one.
The good/bad girl. Don't just conclude based on one side of a story.
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Longcucumber(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Jungle justice is good sometimes.Most evil people commit atrocities because they believe they are untouchable and above the law.Some religious folks believe God would forgive them that is why they sin and commit different types of evil,an eye for an eye would teach many wicked souls a lesson.Don't even bother to mention me because I promise you won't like my reply.Good morning Africa,thank God is friday.

RIP to the woman

if i mention you.what the fuucckk are you gonna do.
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by maxysmith(f): 12:44pm On May 26, 2017
good for him
RIP to d old woman
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by banmee(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Who the f*ck cares,we all know that jungle justice is wrong but sometimes it is the best option and response to evil.Let me ask you a question,if the woman the schmuck killed was your sister or mother(I'm just using them as an example)no offence please.What would be your response/reaction?be honest

I am human. Of course I'd be enraged. Which is why by law in normal countries, if attacked, you have a limited amount of time to respond. If it is premeditated, which jungle justice is, you will spend the rest of your life in jail. But we all know nigeria and Nigerians are not normal.
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by dbossbuggy(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2017
What a foolish boy.... Only poverty will lead someone to die like this.

Check my signature for confirm tools.
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Tecno66: 12:58pm On May 26, 2017
Fool.
PrettyCrystal:
A embarassedyoung man was killed on Thursday after allegedly stabbing an old woman to death in Ogaminana, Adavi local government area of Kogi state. According to a report by OgaWahab, the old woman on Wednesday evening, mistakenly poured water on the young man which she immediately apologised for.

But the young man on Thursday morning, returned to the woman's house, demanded to see her which the old woman's daughter in law told him the woman is yet to wake up from sleep but he insisted on seeing her. He then asked her to pour that same kolanut water on him again, but the woman said "it was a mistake my son."

Abdulmalik then stabbed her to death. He was, however, also killed at the spot by angry mob.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/young-man-killed-by-angry-mob-for.html

Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Youdondeymad: 1:07pm On May 26, 2017
banmee:

I am human. Of course I'd be enraged. Which is why by law in normal countries, if attacked, you have a limited amount of time to respond. If it is premeditated, which jungle justice is, you will spend the rest of your life in jail. But we all know nigeria and Nigerians are not normal.
Noted,cheers.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by talk2rotman(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Jungle justice is good sometimes.Most evil people commit atrocities because they believe they are untouchable and above the law.Some religious folks believe God would forgive them that is why they sin and commit different types of evil,an eye for an eye would teach many wicked souls a lesson.Don't even bother to mention me because I promise you won't like my reply.Good morning Africa,thank God is friday.

RIP to the woman

asin....u just spoke ma mind. wat nonsense. rip to d woman. crazy people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by yinkslinks(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2017
The useless boy time was already up but just unfortunate an innocent head went with the bastard.
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by zeezeegal(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2017
Trust My People Dem No Dy Carry Last... Dat Mumu Man Go Don Go Babalawu Place Nw, Dem Don Tell Am Say D Water No B Ordinary One... Rip Mama
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Amoto94(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

That's how a typical Hausa man behaves.
Go figure.
The thing is that they battle with serious low self esteem. He might have thought, in his primitive mind that the woman did it intentionally to dehumanize him, given that people see them as non-humans due to their animalistic behavior.
Firstly, the guy that stabbed the guy is not Hausa by tribe. This incident happened in the town I lived and the guy that stabbed the woman is a drug addict who's suffering from mental disorder.
I don't think you're holier than those you're deriding because Aluu4 is still fresh in our minds and other countless of bad deeds perpetrated by people you share ethnicity with.
Always try to address issues without preconceived prejudices else you risk making yourself look like a fool.
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by WORDSENSEI: 2:22pm On May 26, 2017
Amoto94:
Firstly, the guy that stabbed the guy is not Hausa by tribe. This incident happened in the town I lived and the guy that stabbed the woman is a drug addict who's suffering from mental disorder.
I don't think you're holier than those you're deriding because Aluu4 is still fresh in our minds and other countless of bad deeds perpetrated by people you share ethnicity with.
Always try to address issues without preconceived prejudices else you risk making yourself look like a fool.

You are hurt. I'm sorry.
I've lived among Hausas well enough to know they are animalistic in nature. I insist that this is the behavior of a typical Hausa man.
They also abuse all sorts ranging from Tramadol to shoe gum and septic tank stench.
You can't blame me for jumping to conclusion you oaf.
Well, Rats are Rats.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Amoto94(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

You are hurt. I'm sorry.
I've lived among Hausas well enough to know they are animalistic in nature. I insist that this is the behavior of a typical Hausa man.
They also abuse all sorts ranging from Tramadol to shoe gum and septic tank stench.
You can't blame me for jumping to conclusion you oaf.
Well, Rats are Rats.
And permit me to say that I've lived among Nigerians of different ethnicities and I can state categorically that what you described of Hausas is very common among others as well so its a general problem and not specific to any ethnic group. We have seen media reports of skull mining, baby factory, cult killings etc if these acts been perpetrated by the group you belong doesn't portend animalistic behaviour then I don't know what else qualifies for that.
Now go wear your diapers you weakling with imbecilic tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2017
Beno3:
They should channel this energy on the rampaging herdsmen.

Den born herdsmen well to try rubbish for dat side?
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Lilymax(f): 3:33pm On May 26, 2017
CokersClub:
that guy ain't romantic enough for you . . see as him Bleep up.
Don't mind him
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 26, 2017
Lilymax:

Don't mind him
can I correct his f#ck up? . grin
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by adusky1(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
I go comments later,bcus im busy
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Lilymax(f): 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
CokersClub:
can I correct his f#ck up? . grin
Suit yourself
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by ImaIma1(f): 4:56pm On May 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A young man was killed on Thursday after allegedly stabbing an old woman to death in Ogaminana, Adavi local government area of Kogi state. According to a report by OgaWahab, the old woman on Wednesday evening, mistakenly poured water on the young man which she immediately apologised for.

But the young man on Thursday morning, returned to the woman's house, demanded to see her which the old woman's daughter in law told him the woman is yet to wake up from sleep but he insisted on seeing her. He then asked her to pour that same kolanut water on him again, but the woman said "it was a mistake my son."

Abdulmalik then stabbed her to death. He was, however, also killed at the spot by angry mob.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/young-man-killed-by-angry-mob-for.html

He was probably brought up to see women as being beneath him and having no respect for the women folk even if it is a woman old enough to be his mother.
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by babaireti(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2017
God Bless the assailants,evil Men should have no place in our society.Bad bye to a Bad Man
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2017
if this story is true? I drink to the deaths of the bloody young man, cheers!! if it isn't then errr...*scratches head and ass*
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by gud4dbest(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2017
Juzec:
will make the whole world blind

Gbam
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Antoeni(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2017
Ebera pple
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2017
he died like a hero in the 2nd pic..where blood gushed out from his mouth
Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by Cityguy: 9:43am On May 27, 2017
Way to go. He premeditated his murder but met his own end instanta! I'm sure he couldn't sleep all through the night, boiling with so much rage he had to visit the woman very early to vent his murderous emotion. I love how the story ended, no long case. Everyone served. Lesson? Control yaself!!! Never take decisions in anger cos you may live to regret it, that of course if you 'live'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2017
grin

Served properly grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Issue Press Statement On Festac Robbery Incident On Facebook / Drug Lord, Edwin Elochukwu Anyaoku Extradited To Face Drug Trafficking Charges / Lagos Police Arrest 3,921 Suspected Armed Robbers, Cultists, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.