Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

A Nairalander Needs Enlightenment. Please Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Nairalander Needs Enlightenment. Please Help (699 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Advice On Infiniti FX 45 2010 Model. / I Will Appreciate Your Enlightenment On Doing Business With Car45 / A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Enlightenment. Please Help by Adebowale89(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2017
I need golf 3 car for a commercial business but regards to the money at hand (400k), I can't go for the imported (tokunbo). so i am thinking of buying Nigeria used from a private user

my question is this, what do I need to check in the car before debating on payment/agreement

what are the things that need to be put in place regards to change of ownership

am asking these because I don't want to end up in regret with my decision

please advise a brother

Marpol
Re: A Nairalander Needs Enlightenment. Please Help by omobabaonibaba(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2017
take a mechanic or a car expert along to where you will be pricing the car and ensure those aforementioned are people u know so that, they won't backbite u

then don't alliance with a third party regards to change of ownership, let it be a direct contact btw u and the owner of the car

good luck bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Enlightenment. Please Help by Ategberoson(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2017
omobabaonibaba:
take a mechanic or a car expert along to where you will be pricing the car and ensure those aforementioned are people u know so that, they won't backbite u

then don't alliance with a third party regards to change of ownership, let it be a direct contact btw u and the owner of the car

good luck bro

You're just right bro
Re: A Nairalander Needs Enlightenment. Please Help by Adebowale89(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2017
omobabaonibaba:

good luck bro

thanks brother

(1) (Reply)

Regroup After A 1-2 Start Has Threatened / Car Maintainace Tips 2018 / Am A Clearing Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.