Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,672 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help (1664 Views)

4 Major Signs That Your Car Needs A Tune Up / A Nairalander Needs Advice On Infiniti FX 45 2010 Model. / A Nairalander Needs Enlightenment. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by MYHUBBY: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2017
I am a graduate of one of our university here in Nigeria. I realize getting job now in Nigeria is rare and man know man bargain which I am suffering for. I have no one, have been struggling from secondary school days to my university days just to fend for myself....

just recently I sat down on how to put an end to my idleness and joblessness. I saved 120,000 from service April this year, despite trying to manage, have almost spend the 20,000 out of it. not to bored you with my story, I have 100,000 saved and secured in my account.

I can drive perfectly, just need someone who I can partner with to get a car that I can use to do a commercial business. I saw good and working perfectly Nigeria used golf 3 car from a female banker that I can buy to kick start the business. my uncle who was a mechanic had check the car and he confirmed that, is in a perfect condition both the engine, break, gear and all part of the car parts are okay. but our bargain is 350,000 last price

I just need a positive minded people who can help me with 250,000 to add to the 100,000 I had to purchase the car. my aim is to pay the Money back in 350,000 within 4months

I'm ready to provide all the informations needed, do a court affidavit agreement, provide a guarantor to prove my seriousness

NB: I have been into the business before. I spent a year in napep riding and 7months in car public business.

please save a brother from idleness because idleness is evil mind workshop and if you have any suggestion/advise I will gladly appreciate it

any interested person should mail me. I'll reply asap

cc: marpol
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by sooperrescue(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2017
Your transport option, is it as a Private driver or taxi driver? Why Golf 3? You are serious minded but don't start your ventures on loans, get registered with Uber and prove your mettle. From that venture which is a no financial risk venture, you can now understand the business and buy a better car with your own money. Never borrow to start business like this, it is too risky. People who buy cars on hire purchase for commercial purposes will explain better.
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by MYHUBBY: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2017
sooperrescue:
Your transport option, is it as a Private driver or taxi driver? Why Golf 3? You are serious minded but don't start your ventures on loans, get registered with Uber and prove your mettle. From that venture which is a no financial risk venture, you can now understand the business and buy a better car with your own money. Never borrow to start business like this, it is too risky. People who buy cars on hire purchase for commercial purposes will explain better.

infact I am enlightened with this piece of words. thanks so much I really appreciate u
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by devlishGINGER(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2018
MYHUBBY:

infact I am enlightened with this piece of words. thanks so much I really appreciate u

Good morning, I saw your post on the NPS thread. Can you please share the medical fitness certificate with me ?
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by MYHUBBY: 3:28pm On May 09, 2018
devlishGINGER:

Good morning, I saw your post on the NPS thread. Can you please share the medical fitness certificate with me ?

forward your email, u will do the editing yourself sha
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by devlishGINGER(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2018
MYHUBBY:

forward your email, u will do the editing yourself sha
thanks man
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by MYHUBBY: 6:14am On May 10, 2018
devlishGINGER:
thanks man doughspinner@gmail.com

sent
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by devlishGINGER(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2018
MYHUBBY:

sent
good morning sir. Kindly check the email again, I have not got any mail.
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by Yambee: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
MYHUBBY:
I am a graduate of one of our university here in Nigeria. I realize getting job now in Nigeria is rare and man know man bargain which I am suffering for. I have no one, have been struggling from secondary school days to my university days just to fend for myself....

just recently I sat down on how to put an end to my idleness and joblessness. I saved 120,000 from service April this year, despite trying to manage, have almost spend the 20,000 out of it. not to bored you with my story, I have 100,000 saved and secured in my account.

I can drive perfectly, just need someone who I can partner with to get a car that I can use to do a commercial business. I saw good and working perfectly Nigeria used golf 3 car from a female banker that I can buy to kick start the business. my uncle who was a mechanic had check the car and he confirmed that, is in a perfect condition both the engine, break, gear and all part of the car parts are okay. but our bargain is 350,000 last price

I just need a positive minded people who can help me with 250,000 to add to the 100,000 I had to purchase the car. my aim is to pay the Money back in 350,000 within 4months

I'm ready to provide all the informations needed, do a court affidavit agreement, provide a guarantor to prove my seriousness

NB: I have been into the business before. I spent a year in napep riding and 7months in car public business.

please save a brother from idleness because idleness is evil mind workshop and if you have any suggestion/advise I will gladly appreciate it

any interested person should mail me. I'll reply asap

cc: marpol

No wonder.

Jobless hungry boy. Send me your account and watch me change your life.
Re: A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by MYHUBBY: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yambee:

No wonder.

Jobless hungry boy. Send me your account and watch me change your life.

see this nonentity trying to showcase his foolishness here. check the time of post u quote.

I would rather invest on sth that would put me on road to wealth which I've done than waste time talking and hating about another person's achievement

you need to leave your parent house and see life and which useless money did you've that you want to give me?

go and use that meagre to buy sense if it can afford one and invest more of your time to dig more of my post out as it is obvious you don't have any reasonable thing to channel your miserable life on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Needs A Financial Resolution. Please Help by devlishGINGER(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
MYHUBBY:

sent
hi, please could you kindly modify my mail. It's in your post I quoted

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Used Voltron For 1.650M Naira @ PAYANDRIVE / Help: Sienna 2006 Engine Problem!! / Ford Edge 2010 Model For Sale At Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.