Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) (19158 Views)

She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed / 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service / A Woman In Coma Discharged From Abuja Hospital Over Strike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by lereinter(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2017
benue again
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 26, 2017
Nigerians and babies. Let any stupid mother in law or anybody pressure me to born. Dem go hear. Rubbish. Stop making children if you can't afford them.... they're expensive. I don't feel sad at all, use a fucxing condom or go on contraceptives instead of experimenting due to your spiritual konji and make children only to bring them to suffer. And people are feeling bad for them... SMH. If you like quote me and attack me I don't give a fuxk... these are grown ass people that you people are feeling sorry for, they should know better.
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 26, 2017
Even if they release them, how will she feed and take care of them? This is complete nonsense. D thing is paining me. Then there's school fees, diapers, etc upon this recession.
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by larrybaby: 11:14am On May 26, 2017
Please post his account details, not everyone have time to call.

Thank you
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by barallanee(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2017
The children look matured already
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 26, 2017
chubbygal:
Pls how do i reach her, at least I can support with 20k
Her hubby number is dia...

Me too I need dat kinda support...
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by babadem2much(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2017
veekid:
That state no get government abi?
na Ortom o, the man with wheel barrow... Kai
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by babadem2much(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2017
veekid:
That state no get government abi?
na Ortom o, the man with wheel barrow... Kai
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2017
Lilimax:
undecided
Can I help you Ma?
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by octintopp: 12:13pm On May 26, 2017
God bless you kids #welcm to naijaheel# struggle continues # cry cry cry cry
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by malware: 12:37pm On May 26, 2017
Inequality amongst humans.

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by dfrost: 12:50pm On May 26, 2017
AlphaT1:

It is grammatically correct to refer to a newborn 'it' when you don't know the sex.

So you can say "how is it", rather than say "how's the baby"?

Modified: Thanks AlphaT1. I checked the usage and you are correct about the usage of "it".
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by dfrost: 12:51pm On May 26, 2017
nkemma54:

Shuo. It's now a crime to call a baby you don't know the sex 'it'. Please grow up and stop this childish sentimentality. It's a simple pronoun abeg

You are correct albeit you could have passed your message without the bolded. Cheers.
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by dfrost: 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
XXLDICK:

'It' is usually used for babies

You are correct albeit when the gender is not known.
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by chubbygal(f): 2:08pm On May 26, 2017
AlphaT1:

Did you read the post at all? Or you just want to mock them. Coz the writer clearly stated this:
"The father Mr. Dennis Anongo can be reached on mobile: 09096571784.
His Account Details which were made available to me include:
Account Name: Dennis Anongo
Account No: 0244404010
Account Type: Savings
Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)."
hmmmmm, na wa
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by donqx: 2:47pm On May 26, 2017
Life
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by nkemma54(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2017
dfrost:

You are correct albeit you could have passed your message without the bolded. Cheers.

Let her take it or leave it. Life doesn't always have to be sweet. Sometimes ppl need to be tough to get their message across.
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Zieristclair(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2017
XXLDICK:
ehya. Can't blame the hospital though.

seems the last child in the second picture just realised it was born in Nigeria
hahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by dfrost: 5:05pm On May 26, 2017
nkemma54:

Let her take it or leave it. Life doesn't always have to be sweet. Sometimes ppl need to be tough to get their message across.

grin cheesy Funny enough, I was the one you actually corrected, unless you didn't notice. On this I don't agree but let it be an argument for another day. wink Cheers mate.
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 26, 2017
children bring joy but pleeeaaase if you can't afford them, don't bring them into a difficult existence. pls couples should use common sense. Haba
contraceptives are free in some family planning centers.
this is just so sad

1 Like

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 26, 2017
AlphaT1:

Did you read the post at all? Or you just want to mock them. Coz the writer clearly stated this:
"The father Mr. Dennis Anongo can be reached on mobile: 09096571784.
His Account Details which were made available to me include:
Account Name: Dennis Anongo
Account No: 0244404010
Account Type: Savings
Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)."

somebody that wants to help asked an innocent question.
which one come be mock for there nau?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taraba Schoolgirl's Finger Amputated Following Injury From Practical / The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State / Ebola: Nigerians Pay Tribute To Stella Adadevoh On Her Third Year Death Anni.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.