Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) (19152 Views)

She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed / 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service / A Woman In Coma Discharged From Abuja Hospital Over Strike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by rocknation62(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2017
ALL IS WELL...
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Justuceleague2: 9:51am On May 26, 2017
mary6689 89:

Dear nairalanders anytime you see this post report it quoting rule 16 it's a scam also rule 18 it's spam

people still fall for this scam so help your neighbor

Look for his posts and report them all

Mynd44, lalasticlala, oam4j take note
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 26, 2017
chubbygal:
Pls how do i reach her, at least I can support with 20k
bthe account number is there, i have done my bit too, those babies are just too cute, couldnt bear the thought of them hungry

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Jabioro: 9:54am On May 26, 2017
Where's Ortom? abi he is still making up in other room ..
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by AlphaT1(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2017
chubbygal:
Pls how do i reach her, at least I can support with 20k
Did you read the post at all? Or you just want to mock them. Coz the writer clearly stated this:
"The father Mr. Dennis Anongo can be reached on mobile: 09096571784.
His Account Details which were made available to me include:
Account Name: Dennis Anongo
Account No: 0244404010
Account Type: Savings
Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)."

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Aka2003: 9:58am On May 26, 2017
Does anyone here know if they have been released/discharged? How do I make sure this is not a scam / obtaining by tricks?
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by dfrost: 9:59am On May 26, 2017
XXLDICK:

seems the last child in the second picture just realised it was born in Nigeria

That's someone's child not an object. Haba! You can show empathy na... embarassed angry sad cry
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by xammy(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2017
The fathers mobile number is not reachable?

ebusfav:
The happiness of a mother of triplets have been cut short, after she was reportedly detained in a General hopsital in Benue State, over her unpaid medical bills two weeks after the children were delivered.

Facebook user Ukan Kurugh, disclosed that the couple Mr and Mrs Dennis Anongo need the sum of N77,600 to pay the medical bills, so they can take their children home. Here’s what he wrote about the incident;

“MR. & MRS. ANONGO RECEIVES A GIFT OF TRIPLETS FROM GOD BUT CANNOT GO HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL DUE TO INABILITY TO PAY THE BILL OF N77,600: A PASSIONATE APPEAL FOR EMERGENCY AID.
By: Ukan Kurugh
Successful delivery of children calls for celebration among parents, the story of Mr. & Mrs. Dennis Anongo comes with mixed feelings as his wife, Mrs. Kwaghaondo was delivered of triplets (2 boys and 1 girl) at the General Hospital, North-Bank, Makurdi. Amidst this joy, they have been unable to foot the hospital bill of Seventy Seven Thousand, Six Hundred Naira (N77,600), a reason for which the hospital has refused them departure.
While I was at the hospital this afternoon, one of the nurses, Sewuese who called my attention told me in confidence that, since birth, the children have not added in weight hence they were malnourished due to the mother’s poor feeding, which in turn has also affected them. It is incontestible that, at this time, enhanced feeding is deserved for a mother who has just put to bed and the nature of her feeding has overriding effects on the newborn.
The father of the children, Mr. Dennis Anongo is a peasant farmer who is resident at Atsom Village in Gwande District of Makurdi Local Government Area, a place located before Daudu on the Makurdi-Lafia road. The mother is but only a house wife who accompanies her husband to the farm.
The children which I gathered were delivered through cesarean session, which was done on the 10th of May, 2017 which means that they have been stayed at the hospital for more than 2 weeks now. Feeding is equally a challenge, hence they are of rural domicile and all the visitors from the village only come along with either pounded yam, akpu or other forms of carbohydrate foods. This has equally affected the new born babies who have not added in size since over the 2 weeks of their birth.

I sincerely wish to use this medium to reach out to the government, humanitarian organizations, spirited individuals and all members of the public to add value to the lives of these new children who are for now been starved and suffered. It’s indeed an uncommon thing of joy that the children have come, but this challenge has countered the smooth happiness the family would have celebrated.
The father Mr. Dennis Anongo can be reached on mobile: 09096571784.

God bless us as we once again, touch lives, amen.”

More photos and video below;

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/triplets-mum-detained-benue-hospital-unpaid-n77600-bills-photosvideo.html

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Rick9(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2017
Beautiful babies, they are big oh
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 26, 2017
XXLDICK:
ehya. Can't blame the hospital though.

seems the last child in the second picture just realised it he was born in Nigeria
Fixed.
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by AlphaT1(m): 10:04am On May 26, 2017
dfrost:

That's someone's child not an object. Haba! You can show empathy na... embarassed angry sad cry
It is grammatically correct to refer to a newborn 'it' when you don't know the sex.

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 26, 2017
Ezedon:
But the president is wasting our resources in London hospital
ehn tommorrow nigerians would still vote based on stupid religious and ethnic sentiments rather than competence and achievements

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by nkemma54(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2017
gocac:
these kids will surely be great...... they will succeed,they would grow up to hear this bitter story, but you what? Smiles, joy and greatness will never depart from then...

Lol. Yinmu. Dey give yourself hope. Like that's how this present life works. Mtcheew.
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by mr1759: 10:06am On May 26, 2017
Orton said there is no money in the state somebody now went to give to triplet, how does the government come in when there was no budget for such, the state only have wheelbarrow budget

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by bigluv84(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2017
Kizyte:
This is disheartening! cry

Osinbajo Osy-bu-njo, I know you or your aide is reading this news on Nairaland right now, you're there running your mouth like generator about Biafra Referendum, and this poor family are stuck in the hospital because they cannot pay their bills and your boss Bush-hari is in London enjoying himself whether dead or alive.

If not that you're Nigerian Vice President, I for say make thunder fire you, but I will not say that cos I respect your old age even though age is just a number.

Guy get sense, is it osinbajo or buhari nack the woman to get belle and deliver triplet, na fish brain u get
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by nkemma54(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2017
dfrost:

Shuo. It's now a crime to call a baby you don't know the sex 'it'. Please grow up and stop this childish sentimentality. It's a simple pronoun abeg

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by ogobaby23(f): 10:11am On May 26, 2017
Her husband must be a lazy man for not being able to meet up to his responsibilities. However kind hearted neighbours can contribute to offset the bills.

No one knows when he might need help.
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by nkemma54(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2017
Cesc001:
Fixed.

Mtcheew. Even you cannot defend your own use of proper English. I feel ashamed for even defending you before. Why you fix am? How you take know sey na boy now.

That's how ppl would be riding you in the office and you'd be apologizing anyhow.

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 26, 2017
Juell:
Please what's funny about this?
ignore him, Lots of under 12s on Nairaland

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 26, 2017
Even the man who impregnated her is taking selfie with her instead looking for how to offset the bills.......on the night he was in action....did he forgot the financial aspect of the outcome....

prof. miganigal

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Kizyte(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2017
bigluv84:

Guy get sense, is it osinbajo or buhari nack the woman to get belle and deliver triplet, na fish brain u get
Na when your name turn to Osy-bu-njo? I was talking to Osinbajo, not you, but since you don buy the market, receive the thunder that is meant for another person.
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by XXLDICK(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2017
Cesc001:
Fixed.
dfrost:

'It' is usually used for babies
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by seangy4konji: 10:31am On May 26, 2017
Money for one bottle if dom p.

It no reach original Valentino sneakers

IPhone 5

4 brand new tire.

I swear money miss roads oooo

Something you can do for 2000 people wuthout sweat but they won't do it

Money deh miss road.

How do people feel when they v a lot of money and cant help with it
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by bigluv84(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2017
Kizyte:
Na when your name turn to Osy-bu-njo? I was talking to Osinbajo, not you, but since you don buy the market, receive the thunder that is meant for another person.

You be omo ale u know get papa for house ni, i know your tribe u know get respect for elders bad belle pple
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Harizona7893: 10:33am On May 26, 2017
I will donate 300k to those lovely innocent kids on the condition that the Parents be remanded in prison custody.
Why give birth when you cant take care of your kids?
Dont be suprised the man has 3 other children.
Plus this triplet=6.
Its unfair to the children. This is how he will still be begging for the children's school fee when they grow much older.
Rich man will give birth to 2 or 3
Poor man will go and giving birth to 7
Nonsense

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by koolkidcletus(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2017
ebusfav:
The happiness of a mother of triplets have been cut short, after she was reportedly detained in a General hopsital in Benue State, over her unpaid medical bills two weeks after the children were delivered.

Facebook user Ukan Kurugh, disclosed that the couple Mr and Mrs Dennis Anongo need the sum of N77,600 to pay the medical bills, so they can take their children home. Here’s what he wrote about the incident;

“MR. & MRS. ANONGO RECEIVES A GIFT OF TRIPLETS FROM GOD BUT CANNOT GO HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL DUE TO INABILITY TO PAY THE BILL OF N77,600: A PASSIONATE APPEAL FOR EMERGENCY AID.
By: Ukan Kurugh
Successful delivery of children calls for celebration among parents, the story of Mr. & Mrs. Dennis Anongo comes with mixed feelings as his wife, Mrs. Kwaghaondo was delivered of triplets (2 boys and 1 girl) at the General Hospital, North-Bank, Makurdi. Amidst this joy, they have been unable to foot the hospital bill of Seventy Seven Thousand, Six Hundred Naira (N77,600), a reason for which the hospital has refused them departure.
While I was at the hospital this afternoon, one of the nurses, Sewuese who called my attention told me in confidence that, since birth, the children have not added in weight hence they were malnourished due to the mother’s poor feeding, which in turn has also affected them. It is incontestible that, at this time, enhanced feeding is deserved for a mother who has just put to bed and the nature of her feeding has overriding effects on the newborn.
The father of the children, Mr. Dennis Anongo is a peasant farmer who is resident at Atsom Village in Gwande District of Makurdi Local Government Area, a place located before Daudu on the Makurdi-Lafia road. The mother is but only a house wife who accompanies her husband to the farm.
The children which I gathered were delivered through cesarean session, which was done on the 10th of May, 2017 which means that they have been stayed at the hospital for more than 2 weeks now. Feeding is equally a challenge, hence they are of rural domicile and all the visitors from the village only come along with either pounded yam, akpu or other forms of carbohydrate foods. This has equally affected the new born babies who have not added in size since over the 2 weeks of their birth.

I sincerely wish to use this medium to reach out to the government, humanitarian organizations, spirited individuals and all members of the public to add value to the lives of these new children who are for now been starved and suffered. It’s indeed an uncommon thing of joy that the children have come, but this challenge has countered the smooth happiness the family would have celebrated.
The father Mr. Dennis Anongo can be reached on mobile: 09096571784.

God bless us as we once again, touch lives, amen.”

More photos and video below;

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/triplets-mum-detained-benue-hospital-unpaid-n77600-bills-photosvideo.html

And Nigeria government will be looting money while the poor masses die of hunger.
#human in-humanity to human

Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2017
XXLDICK:
ehya. Can't blame the hospital though.

seems the last child in the second picture just realised it was born in Nigeria

grin grin grin meme in the making cool cool
Re: Triplets And Mum Detained In Benue Hospital Over Unpaid N77,600 Bills (video) by Ehi07(f): 10:38am On May 26, 2017
Where is our first lady when you need her the most? All she knows how to do is tour from one country to another. In God with trust indeed.

Poultry Directly Beside A Creche,please Help!!! / Brain Drain: Nigeria Left With 24,000 Doctors – NMA / Osagie Ehanire: We Can Handle Coronavirus