Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) (37288 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:14pm On May 26, 2017
Rastamann:

What is there to support him about?
He is not the first and he will not be the last!

The message has been passed no need quoting.
Digest n make ur choice n move on

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Splashme: 2:14pm On May 26, 2017
Trut:
KANU my nigga, this thread go be juujuu today

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by joeshed(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
Yea! You can earn bitcoin online and withdraw to your local bank account, now this is a PTC site that pays you to click on adverts from other site that promotes bitcoin, the required stuffs to participate is your internet connected device(smart phone or PC) and your bitcoin wallet. This is not a ponzi scheme or make rich quick. But its a sure way to earn online, it doesn't stop you from your normal work,at your free time you just login and click on adverts,and when you reach the payout you click 'withdraw' to get your pay right in your Btc wallet.
Note: the site is mobile friendly

Kindly check my signature to join,if you are interested.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
what my brother from eastern part are celebrating in this pics, is still amazing me

why the inferiority because human with white skin visit your village

does that transform to the achievement of Biafra

some medical promo need to be implemented in that region for a mass medical touching
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:16pm On May 26, 2017
MARKETfund:

The red colored should be 'ofe' (Soup), right?
Are you from Ibkwere cos na them dey call 'ofe' 'mmirir nri'?
Lol wink

Nop i aint from dat plce u mentioned...
just d way i heard it from my grandfather. cool
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by MARKETfund: 2:19pm On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Nop i aint from dat plce u mentioned...
just d way i heard it from my grandfather. cool

Maybe he once lived there when all those places were mutually regarded as part of Igboland.
Daalu kwa. smiley

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Duru009(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2017
De Next Nigeria President......

God bless Nigeria !!
God bless Abia State !!
God bless South East !!

God bless all the patriotic afonjas!!
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:21pm On May 26, 2017
MARKETfund:

Maybe he once lived there when all those places were mutually regarded as part of Igboland.
Daalu kwa. smiley

Maybe
Udo!.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Josmila(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2017
Built2last:
Like joke like joke...global acceptance is rising

Media shapes and forms global perception.

Underestimate this move to your own peril

While you think global acceptance is rising, can you run me through the process of a secession please?
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:22pm On May 26, 2017
Adebowale89:
what my brother from eastern part are celebrating in this pics, is still amazing me

why the inferiority because human with white skin visit your village

does that transform to the achievement of Biafra

some medical promo need to be implemented in that region for a mass medical touching
omo see finishing,see uppercut, see knockout, see blood,see Igbos teeth for ground.

Bros abeg chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 2:24pm On May 26, 2017
TooNoisy:
Seems Nnamdi has dropped his Biafra agitation. No press conference, no statements, nothing.

All we see are pictures with Fani-Kayode, Fayose, Soludo and the likes. It seems the man loves Nigeria after all.
"No press conference, no statements, nothing." thats the conditions for his bail. Read up next time
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by tribalistseun: 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
are those europeans or just white people because oyinbo people sef get inferior
as if you no dey woship indians in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Iamwrath: 2:26pm On May 26, 2017
lol
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hilarious , you even chose lagos as example

EEPIC FAIIILLLL

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
tribalistseun:
as if you no dey woship indians in Lagos
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by MaziUchea: 2:27pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
jamb question

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by IJOBA2: 2:28pm On May 26, 2017
TooNoisy:
Seems Nnamdi has dropped his Biafra agitation. No press conference, no statements, nothing.

All we see are pictures with Fani-Kayode, Fayose, Soludo and the likes. It seems the man loves Nigeria after all.
SKULL MINER

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls o don't come after me o I cannot run o

lol funny girl greeting from lagos I hope u re having a wonderful day
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by shine12: 2:34pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:

When did foreigners == White Europeans only

They said foreigners in the post.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by bestpunterever: 2:36pm On May 26, 2017
DocHMD:
This one na serious pains on ewedu muslim skulls. grin grin
low esteem is your ploblem (in your kinsmen voice)
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2017
I foresee someone dying in sickbed cos of this news grin

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by dantsohoma: 2:40pm On May 26, 2017
Nonsense.This is Edwin Clark 90 years birthday celebration in Abuja.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by femolii: 2:41pm On May 26, 2017
Biafra na dream always.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by luckyboss(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2017
TooNoisy:

v

No wonder your name is toonoisy..

1 Like

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 2:43pm On May 26, 2017
fratermathy:

Get a life guys!

Urhobo man defending afonjas? Oh wow.... cheesy
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by donqx: 2:43pm On May 26, 2017
Oh
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Urhobo man defending afonjas? Oh wow.... cheesy

I'm not defending anyone. I am only being a patriotic Nigerian.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2017
Moderator you go ban tire
why are you afraid of discussing Biafra?
Federal Government is already discussing Biafra.

Why are you begging for Unity? you opened Nairaland to oppress a certain tribe.
why are you alwayls hiding any comment that is positive about Biafra.

Why are you begging for unity at all cost.
cant you stay on your own?

keep hiding or deleting comments that are saying the truth about Biafra.
"Aka Ekpuchi Onwa"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 2:50pm On May 26, 2017
fratermathy:

I'm not defending anyone. I am only being a patriotic Nigerian.

issorait.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by austino677(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2017
Just passing wink

Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2017
costandi:
Bros, I have no problems with what you've said. But what the difference BTW 'who I am' and 'who I be'?

Sorry, although am not too good in pidgin english, just trying to state that i should be judged fairly in whatever crime i commit not based on the position i am occupying or people i know.

Just trying to explain myself in pidgin at the last statement.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
tolexy123:
There will b war within even after getting your much desired independence

Till then, when we get to the bridge we will cross it.

Always remember that fight between brothers are lighter and more easier than fight between known/sworn enemies, e.g the way Hausa security operatives in Nigeria force shoot at peaceful IPOB protesters won't be the same way the SS/SE security operatives will do cos they don't know the bullet he will release that will hurt his own person.
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 2:58pm On May 26, 2017
Zikaviirus:
Afonjas...this is for you.
Is PMB who jailed Kanu Yoruba ?
Why are you so scared of Aboki ? Even ONLINE?
grin
Your cowardice no get part 2 wink
Re: Foreign Journalists Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Home In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 26, 2017
One good thing about we Nigerians is that we have the abilitities to cope no matter what, my friend once said "if u too use person do guy the person go learn how to stay without u" even if Igbos are the Piloters of Nigerian economy, we will cope when they eventually get their country.. And I pray it will be a perfect country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eleka Rejects Ekiti Election Results, Heads To Tribunal / PMB Could Have Punished Wike, FFK, Fayose, Bishop Kukah, Others – Femi Adesina / Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.