Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (45980 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:37pm On May 18, 2017
The Leader of Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Uchenna Mmadu and his team paid a visit to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a today at his residence in Abia state. According to reports, they discussed on issues bordering on Biafra and other related topics.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/massob-leader-pays-courtesy-visit-to.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by HisSexcellency(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin
Bros still dey obey court order of not more than 10 persons.

Anyway he should use this timeout to strategise on the way forward

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:38pm On May 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2017
This should send waves of panic through the minds of those northerners. Obviously there're more than 10 people in the room as some of them are not in the group picture. That shows that there's nothing they can do. grin

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2017
My guyman Uwazurike has been kicked out from his own personal empire, imagine.

Igboesika cheesy

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Notasyouthink: 8:42pm On May 18, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is my mentor!!

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 8:43pm On May 18, 2017
WATCH : The prophecies : Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, MASSOB , Biafra, Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpoK4_S6n9M

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Totti9(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
I love the unity that's happening now in the East
Well is a sign of good things to come

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by josephine123: 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
hmmmm.... ipob again ??
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by JideAmuGiaka: 8:50pm On May 18, 2017
luvinhubby:

Igboesika cheesy

Uwazurike is a fraudster, he politicized the struggle hence they kicked him out.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by ahaika23: 8:53pm On May 18, 2017
wink
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by meeky007(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin
Bros still dey obey court order of not more than 10 persons.

Anyway he should use this timeout to strategise on the way forward
But BROS hE No Dey GO Church?

7 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
That's Unity For You, Nice Move Leader Of Massob!
Together We Stand...
GET INSIGHTFUL ADVICE, INSPIRATION, TIPS, AND ETIQUETTE ON | RELATIONSHIP | DATING | SEX | CAREER | HEALTH | AND LIVING LIFE ...
Visit: www.romanticpie.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Igboesika: 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
luvinhubby:

Igboesika cheesy
That Uwazurike is one of the most unstable human being I have ever seen.

Thank God for Nnamdi Kanu for his tenacity.
God bless the land of rising sun.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by khallyberry: 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
am being careful to avoid ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by ak47mann(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
Welcome development cool

17 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by yarimo(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2017
This IPOB fraudster is keeping to his bail conditions, justice BINTA NYAKO may God continue to bless you grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Ezedon(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2017
Counting down to may 30

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by destiny322(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2017
I tot kANU was grated bail on basis dat he needed to tk care of his health?? Why is he neva in d hospital?? Abi na herbal drugs im dy take??

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Category1: 10:05pm On May 18, 2017
I'm igbo, but KANU looks sick to me, I hope he's alright?
No offense

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Eroslee(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2017
Igbos
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by lonelydora: 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
First, I am Igbo before you attack me.

What happens to the other guys still in Kuje prison? I think Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't have come out without them.

Nnamdi isn't rich as I thought. His sitting room is too small for his caliber

Just curious shaa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by SexyNairalander: 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
booked
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
Nigggggga been obeying his bail conditions like a life-and-death doctor's prescription.

*he must not be seen in the midst of more than 10 persons*

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by maberry(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
Nice one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:07pm On May 18, 2017
Category1:
I'm igbo, but KANU looks sick to me, I hope he's alright?
No offense
he is fresher than the dry vegetable in london,he is fresher than the smelling teeth tinubu,he is even fresher than the fallen angel oduduwa

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by AMAUCHESKY(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2017
Then even bow to receive blessing..... Prophet Kalu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 18, 2017
No matter what, I salute you for your courage and braveness.

Every man is entitled to his opinion, if he wants Biafra, he was never wrong to talk about it. Let's learn to be sensible and stop playing Partisan, tribal or denominational politics

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by MrMoney007: 10:08pm On May 18, 2017
Like play like play, south east are uniting

26 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Sprumbaba: 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
Onikuje does not want to go back to his kingdom. He is more humble now and he is not making noise like before.

Sai Baba. He humble.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by obaival(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
Powerful children of God

72 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.