Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years (54283 Views)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:09pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:
There are still Nigerians with large hearts. Really kind gesture.
ephi123:
There are still Nigerians with large hearts. Really kind gesture.
They are not in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
[s]sounds like one of those nollywood stories[/s].... nice one, this might actually be the beginning of open doors in their lives
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by ephi123(f): 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

They are not in aso rock

hehehe
Aso rock is the domain of selfish people who are only out for their own interests, e.g. mr grasscutter.

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by enemyofprogress: 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
The way the man go fok him wife in this new house on top of new mattress go force those children wey no wan come live for that their old house. It's their unborn childrens that doesn't want to come and live with them in their mud house,but with this new house, quick quick dem go rush come to the world,who no like better thing?

Ajepako beg dem to give you their old house,at least e better pass where you dey live now tongue tongue
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by AngelicBeing: 2:11pm On May 26, 2017
cool
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by EmekaBlue(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2017
Congrats
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by oduastates: 2:11pm On May 26, 2017
fratermathy:
Good people do exist in this country.

You do realise that the frog you are using is a symbol used by NAZIs and white supremacist?
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by datola: 2:11pm On May 26, 2017
Good
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 26, 2017
If this is true, then thank you for not wasting the money on tithe.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 26, 2017
where are u??
verygudbadguy:
Nigerians can be crazy sometimes but overall, Nigerians are kind people. A Nigerian give out one of his eyes for a totally blind man to see.

This is who we are.

We are givers. I'm sure i am going to buy crates for people to drink tonight. I'm also of drinking free tonight if i decide not to spend a kobo.

Nigerians are lovely people.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Adebayo4all: 2:13pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
Insult me all you want but this sotry has K leg
it is possible Guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2017
May God reward the engineer abundantly and may he never lack and may his children bring him the joy he brought this couple,amen
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by fratermathy(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2017
oduastates:

You do realise that the frog you are using is a symbol used by NAZIs and white supremacist?

I'm not using it with such an intent. There are no alt-rights, Nazis or White Supremacists in Nigeria! wink
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by verygudbadguy(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2017
Jayk1:
where are u??

Two things crossed my mind when i saw your mention.

1. You wan no where i dey so u fit say na only that side kind people dey.

2. You wan drink beer.

If 2, i dey lag and i still fit reply you for my location. If 1, fogerrit
. grin
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by YelloweWest: 2:18pm On May 26, 2017
MadManTalking:

The rich man is the reason behind their childlessness, mysery and poverty. He spiritually took their wealth and children and thought it kind to pay them back with a house.

Yeye dey smell.
grin grin grin too many African magic movies...
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:19pm On May 26, 2017
In my next live I'll still be a Biafran. Biafrans are good people with Golden hearts.
God bless the woman.
God bless me.
God bless the man.
All Hail Biafra!!!

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by LionDeLeo: 2:21pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:

hehehe
Aso rock is the domain of selfish people who are only out for their own interests, e.g. mr grasscutter.

The crying and complaints continues, nothing reasonable to say.

The poverty stricken always cry and complain.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Elxandre(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2017
must their childlessness be emphasized?

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by idris4r83(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
sounds more like a MacMillan story.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by OnankpaBa(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2017
waoo
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Malakh: 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
being barren is a judgement from above,maybe somebody above don't like them,maybe it's a generational curse written in the law
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by yinkslinks(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2017
He has used his friends sperm to be rich grin grin grin grin grin the friend na mumu grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Nagazi(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2017
As exciting as this story is, I am however sceptical when the author said that: "They have lived in a hut made of red mud and raffia mats which they constructed with their bare hands for as long as 45 years now recently" when he said they had been without a child for 30 years. It does seem to add up!
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by agbabi5(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2017
carzola:
This rich men...
They feel they can
Do anything....

Even build a house on
Another mans plot of land
And dash it to him...

na poor man mentality dey worry u bros if u cannot do dat out of love

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Dinobi77: 2:28pm On May 26, 2017
Good gesture, I must commend the man God used to help them n I will advise them if they can to opt for an adoption.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by tiger28: 2:28pm On May 26, 2017
MadManTalking:

The rich man is the reason behind their childlessness, mysery and poverty. He spiritually took their wealth and children and thought it kind to pay them back with a house.

Yeye dey smell.
NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Too myopic!

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Malakh: 2:29pm On May 26, 2017
we are all related Malachi 2:9, we've just lost and forgotten our identity and heritage that's why deal with each other as strangers,simlpy because we are no more under the bonds of the covenants made with us at Mount Horeb and that's because christian jesus told you guys you are not under the laws/covenants of Yah
ekems2017:
God bless him. It's not easy to build a house for someone you are not related to. It takes a good hearted person to do so either for political reasons or whatever reason.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by MarieSucre(f): 2:30pm On May 26, 2017
Iamwrath:

This your comment get K leg. What is "sotry"?

1 Like

Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by opribo(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2017
Such are the qualities we desiire from anybody who aspires to lead our country and not those who stand aside and watch youths killed because they lost an election or those who threaten us with the blood of monkeys and baboons mixed together.

Next time we must be careful those we elect into offices before we go bring in the brother of the devil to come and lead us.You never know.
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by jashar(f): 2:33pm On May 26, 2017
MadManTalking:

Yeye dey smell.

na wa!!!!!!
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years by agbabi5(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2017
MadManTalking:

Yeye dey smell.
I Blame nairaland when nor dey screen people when get mental problem b4 letting dem join d forum. Bros ur already suffering from spiritual problems meet a pastor to help u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.