Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) (31917 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) / Tboss Covers Media Room Hub Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by paymentvoucher: 4:29pm On May 26, 2017
Make we fry Kidney?
Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by Threebear(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2017
oviejnr:
Yawns grin grin
Those teeth are whiter than that of any girl you've dated. Chill for a minute . grin grin grin
The bad breadth is probably yours, you know Afonjas hate hygiene.
Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Efe and his baba fryo rap be like,my blood is so full you can call bloody fool

You wicked wallahi, kukuma give am Baba Fryo eyeglass to complete am...
Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
Iya aje pupa
Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by oviejnr(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2017
Threebear:

Those teeth are whiter than that of any girl you've dated. Chill for a minute . grin grin grin
The bad breadth is probably yours, you know Afonjas hate hygiene.
hehehehe, you mean pierced tooth and gum grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by Duru009(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2017
Soon to be forgotten yeyebrity....
Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by Threebear(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2017
oviejnr:
hehehehe, you mean pierced tooth and gum grin grin
You a bitter jobless fool. Move on with your life already. Even a whole me don't troll Efe anymore even with his flopping wack track and the useless video he is about to shoot. Get on with your life, you can't be that useless.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by oviejnr(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2017
Threebear:

You a bitter jobless fool. Move on with your life already. Even a whole me don't troll Efe anymore even with his flopping wack track and the useless video he is about to shoot. Get on with your life, you can't be that useless.
I wanted to dish you more than you can swallow but I will let this slide. FYI, I got something doing and i come on here in my free time. what time is it u dimwit?? I stopped trolling her but if decide to do, who the heck are you to question me? Now jump off d train before I run u over.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by Threebear(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2017
oviejnr:
I wanted to dish you more than you can swallow but I will let this slide. FYI, I got something doing and i come on here in my free time. what time is it u dimwit?? I stopped trolling her but if decide to do, who the heck are you to question me? Now jump off d train before I run u over.
You are a very stupid person, infact you are mad and demented. Dish me more than I can swallow, you seem to be forgetting who I am. Bring it on, I am ready to tear you to shred. Dirty stinky afonja.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by GuntersChain(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2017
What is tboss of big brother, so if they write just tboss we won't recognize her abi.

Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2017
I'm so glad to know that she has finished her N500k already..now she has ventured into another biz to eat another one...hope she finishes this one in 3 mins...I trust her Sha
Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by udison(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2017
Ovokoo:
TBoss of Big Brother Naija graces front cover of food magazine, "Breakfast Buffet"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUh1-VSByH4/?taken-by=officialtboss_
The graphic designer is whack
Re: Tboss Covers Breakfast Buffet Magazine (Photo) by extwoo(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Very poor graphics

You have a very good eye for quality design, it's the first thing that came to my mind. I'm a Graphics Designer and should you ever have graphics design needs, please do contact me on 07066010079

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogbonna Kanu's Son, Christopher Junior Pictured In Hospital Bed / K-solo Slams VP Osinbajo: "History Will Not Be Kind To You" / Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.