Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo (31062 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo / Lilian Esoro Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by shine12: 4:57pm On May 26, 2017
Don't let this picture make you oblivious to the fact that she may be broke.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by Flexyslim24: 5:00pm On May 26, 2017
In case you need an Ulster on weekend please inform me and we also help in cleaning house.. and new ssight ... you can get us 08032762927...your property is secured with us.......it can be within Abeokuta
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by yabatown: 5:02pm On May 26, 2017
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END! JUST COMPARE AND CONTRAST. WHO CAN BELIEVE THIS IS THE SAME WOMAN I FEAR FOR THIS MAKE UP OF A THING OOOO. THIS IS 419 OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by toprealman: 5:04pm On May 26, 2017
Setting a new trap for another Mr.F abi? Good luck dear....no time to waste!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by TECHNINE: 5:17pm On May 26, 2017
All I see is marykay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by championeh(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2017
Poko Lee, King of controversies
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by maruzia: 5:21pm On May 26, 2017
Foxxybrown:

Fake pics with exaggerated lighting and heavy editing. Fortunately, folks ain't deceived anymore, just like in Mercy Aligbe slay pics. All Na fake. These chicks look just as local as the orile ogi seller. Tonto , we all know what you reallllly look like..... more athentic pic of you below....

Tonto Dike clearly hasn't learnt any lessons from her experiences.
She should be looking for a movie role to resurrect her dead career instead of pancaking herself at every available make up studio
Failed career, failed marriage, and all she can do to keep busy is post false images of herself when the whole world knows the real deal
Attention seeker with no shame, just like her victim colleague Mercy. No class, no finesse, no ambition other than to live fake lives and lie through their teeth. The real picture is clear= IRRESPONSIBLE WIVES, MANNERLESS WOMEN, POOR ROLE MODELS TO THEIR KIDS AND OTHERS, VIOLENT WIVES, SELF OBSESSED SANDY BRAINED REVELLERS AND A BIG DISGRACE TO WOMEN IN GENERAL

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by Ukbrown(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2017
emi14:
Is Tonto more than Mercy Johnson and other responsible female celebs? Why is she making front page every now and then?. I dislike her frequent publicity. Could that be popularity or stupidity?

see jealousy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by evexx1(f): 5:35pm On May 26, 2017
She looks lovely!

Love her! smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by evexx1(f): 5:36pm On May 26, 2017
shine12:
Don't let this picture make you oblivious to the fact that she may be broke.

How can you be so sure of that? Gosh you're such a hater

Allow her please
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by ICEMAN(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2017
Nobody gives a Bleep! We know what's on the inside.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by KissnThel: 5:47pm On May 26, 2017
Trust me,i respect dis girl n fvck d haters (who no dae edit photo?) buh, dis on FP?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by KissnThel: 5:48pm On May 26, 2017
Trust me,i respect dis girl n fvck d haters (who no dae edit photo) buh, dis on FP?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by PANDA2: 5:59pm On May 26, 2017
KissnThel:
Trust me,i respect dis girl n fvck d haters (who no dae edit photo) buh, dis on FP?
May you be blessed with a daughter like her then. Brainless tw@t
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by SURElee(f): 6:03pm On May 26, 2017
This tonto sef, how many movies have she featured in this 2017? All we get are IG post and slay pictures. She will soon come up with Churchill not sending money for "their" son's upkeep. The last explosion was she left her marriage without her clothes, carn money and she takes her son to school in Uber cab. Make we dey see.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by PStacks(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2017
faseblex:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-qoufm-TmRJU/WSgkFcrwC8I/AAAAAAAAIu8/fQxEESO8XyMEcftYjRldgheoWljpI15fgCLcB/s1600/p.jpg[/img]

stunning.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUjWLZNjvmX/?hl=en

2nd hand material.

who will buy a used thing?

na ochara tear rubber i want jare make tonto go rest or make them kuku will her to Seun
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by eyizlive(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
KissnThel:

well spoken...most of u hatin on her are just jealous...buh FP? Rilli?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by emi14: 6:33pm On May 26, 2017
Ukbrown:

see jealousy

Jealous who? Sis
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by shine12: 6:53pm On May 26, 2017
evexx1:

How can you be so sure of that? Gosh you're such a hater

Allow her please

No, I'm feeling sorry for her. I don't like what that her husband of a guy did to her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by free2ryhme: 6:54pm On May 26, 2017
Na to dey snap pisure upandan as to seek unnecessary attention.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by gwama: 7:42pm On May 26, 2017
Flexy2vybes:
Too much sauce

Too much juice grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by Lero15(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2017
Foxxybrown:

Fake pics with exaggerated lighting and heavy editing. Fortunately, folks ain't deceived anymore, just like in Mercy Aligbe slay pics. All Na fake. These chicks look just as local as the orile ogi seller. Tonto , we all know what you reallllly look like..... more athentic pic of you below....
Lol. We don sabi wella. Makeup doesn't freak us a bit. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by Lero15(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2017
Moletemike:

Abi ooo
Check them out
The REAL Tonto

The REAL mercy Aigbe

Make up really hides their ajegunle natural looks....deceivers

cheesy cheesy
No mind them. Our eye don clear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 26, 2017
Foxxybrown:

Chai,see as she open mouth finish,a local girl will always b a local girl no mata d brushing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by dujaswags1(m): 9:37pm On May 26, 2017
lampard01:
cheesy
chai!! I am finished
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by LEOVOLUTION(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2017
darbeelicous:
all of them making lemonades from their lemons....... SMH, what is it with celebrities these days and failed marriages undecided undecided.
BTW, I think this is the longest marriage between two celebrities in Nigeria.....

Two words, olu & joke
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by junioratallcost(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2017
rada rada
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by evexx1(f): 11:41pm On May 26, 2017
shine12:

No, I'm feeling sorry for her. I don't like what that her husband of a guy did to her.

Me too.
She will be fine tho. smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by cuteme88(f): 12:18am On May 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Churchill will be like; Why is this woman taking picture up and down

Abeg i spell him name correct? Editors oya come and do your spelling mistake work here.
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by Nobody: 12:51am On May 27, 2017
yabatown:
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END! JUST COMPARE AND CONTRAST. WHO CAN BELIEVE THIS IS THE SAME WOMAN I FEAR FOR THIS MAKE UP OF A THING OOOO. THIS IS 419 OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!

My brother I tire
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by Nobody: 12:53am On May 27, 2017
evexx1:

Me too.
She will be fine tho. smiley

Her husband, no churchill didn't do anything to the lying low life drug addict and drunk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle Welcomes Her First Grandchild From Daughter, Abimbola Kachi Ozofor / Prince Eke And Muma Gee's Twins Are All Grown Up And So Cute (photos) / Seyi Shay Flaunts Impressive Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.