Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo (30981 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo / Lilian Esoro Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by mrkaka: 2:03am On May 27, 2017
ioayscyashvhe9fy7qvgfjde9t7egufdw89trugfjbm,\i;d r8372r eyugk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by KissnThel: 8:18am On May 27, 2017
PANDA2:

May you be blessed with a daughter like her then. Brainless tw@t

n may u b blessed with an hermaphrodite like u...not male,not female...not rich,just poor n hatin on d rich....stupid troll-like as*-hole,a bastard of first order of fools...idiot,u spent d last of ur brain cells hatin on d same celebs u spend ur data readin about on NL...fool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by temmybuhnmy(f): 8:34am On May 27, 2017
I hope you all hating on her have it in mind that whats you all wishing for her 90% is coming back to you all, Is it a must u guys complete n her pix you can just look and waka pass, why are u guys taking panadol for her case ,I notice anytime her pix is posted u guys CME here to bah her, pls is she the cause of y'all frustration. abi church hill dey pay una to tarnish her image ni, the truth of the matter is bash her all you want he's a fantastic lady and I will choose her over and over again to the side chicken and she doesn't give a Bleep u all think about her she's making her money, seun biko naira land is now full with GCE and Jamb student and they all lazy to read for exam I think is high time you start your research for each subject in other to keep them busy.... a won alabosi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by eyizlive(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2017
KissnThel:

n may u b blessed with an hermaphrodite like u...not male,not female...not rich,just poor n hatin on d rich....stupid troll-like as*-hole,a bastard of first order of fools...idiot,u spent d last of ur brain cells hatin on d same celebs u spend ur data readin about on NL...fool

OMG!!! BRUTALITY...word of advise for 'panda2' do not offend d wrong person....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by Qriousity(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2017
KissnThel:

someone should tell me you did not type this please. I like the way you composed this though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flawless In New Photo by Ladychiny: 6:46pm On May 27, 2017
I don't get...you can't call it "make-up" and still call it flawless because make-up makes up for flaws. If she were flawless she wouldn't be making up flaws.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Raises Alarm After Receiving Calls/insulting Texts From Number / Juliet Ibrahim Looks So Admirable In Super Gorgeous Outfit / COZA: Alibaba Slams Pastors For Keeping Silent Over Rape Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.