Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training (24119 Views)

Michael Ojo Dies In Serbia During Training / Jose Mourinho And Pogba Having War Of Words During Training Session / Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by TECHNINE: 5:14pm On May 26, 2017
RIP TO HIM. NAIJA IS A SHIIITHOLE
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by Princeboca12(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry This is the only disadvantage of over-age sex partners.

They drain up the blood
How does that work?
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
When Jesus said it is finished
He was actually referring 2 ur brain

You made my day cheesy cheesy thank you.
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by Victornezzar: 5:20pm On May 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You made my day cheesy cheesy thank you.
U wlc boss grin
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by scholes23(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
WICKED!!!!!!!

Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by Victornezzar: 5:24pm On May 26, 2017
scholes23:
WICKED!!!!!!!
lol na d truth na
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by LeksCEO: 5:35pm On May 26, 2017
Rest in Peace bro, son of Coach Kasali Lasisi. A black day for Kwara football
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by AngelicBeing: 5:42pm On May 26, 2017
TECHNINE:
RIP TO HIM. NAIJA IS A SHIIITHOLE
Worse than a shiiithole, everything is just upside down sad
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by SmartyPants(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2017
frenchwine:
Brings to the fore the sorry state of how our professional sports outfits are run. I dare say there was no team doctor on ground, not even a nurse trained in BLS. These are essential and should be a must for any sports outfit.
Do I even need to ask if there is a team ambulance?
The poor man may have ruptured an aneurysm or thrown an embolus for all we care but how do we know when he would be rushed to be buried according to religious rites, without an autopsy.
Well, if you can't beat them, join them. So I hereby join you all to type:
R.I.P

Why say things you have no idea about?

All over the world people slump and die on in training and in actual matches. Every year there are a number of cases in Europe, so you don't have to latch on to every opportunity to abuse this country.
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by Alphacrissy(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2017
Do you use the punch in type of EkEDP metre?
Are you sometimes stranded and unable to recharge your metre due to one reason or the other? Contact sharp solutions for your EkEDP top up card anytime, anyday asap.
Contact us on
08154359201 or on whatsapp-08068922888.......and u will get ur token asap...ur fastest link to top up. Pls do rebroadcast
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by juman(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
Unfortunate.
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by sisisioge: 6:15pm On May 26, 2017
Wow! All that rigorous training can't be good for the body...may God rest his soul.
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by Stanleyville(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
This is the only disadvantage of over-age sex partners.

They drain up the blood
mumu

Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by Pamilerin01(m): 6:43pm On May 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
. When Jesus said it is finished He was actually referring 2 ur brain

this one weak me
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by Victornezzar: 6:43pm On May 26, 2017
Pamilerin01:

this one weak me
lol
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by Soundmind(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by bigsmoke2(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2017
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by jericco1(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training by uglodoh(f): 8:35pm On May 26, 2017
I do not know when the league will rise again. RIP to the dead one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift / Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) / Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.