Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. (6461 Views)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by optional1(f): 5:39pm On May 26, 2017
#TGIF no work till Tuesday.

Tell us the most embarrassing thing your Parents caught you doing and what they did to you.

Just for fun.
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Peeves: 5:41pm On May 26, 2017
Opshionor

Dacovajnr comman see your wife before before
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by optional1(f): 5:43pm On May 26, 2017
me is come wit my own.
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 26, 2017
So you want to help me to apologize to my papa for checking through his jacket inner pocket? don't ask me what I'm looking for because it will even more be embarrasing to tell you I was looking for condom..

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Youdondeymad: 6:07pm On May 26, 2017
The day I was kissing my ex,we comot for night vigil dey kiss ourselves for darkness very close to our church building sad
konji na bastard,I became the main topic during morning prayers throughout the month,my dad use me wash well well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Divay22(f): 6:11pm On May 26, 2017
I don't know yet
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2017
nothing yet. Ion do anything awkward around em or in their house.
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by baZOOKer: 6:13pm On May 26, 2017
Divay22:
I don't know yet
mami
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by baZOOKer: 6:14pm On May 26, 2017
Mi mum caught me strocki#g the one e¥e s#ake sad
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Divay22(f): 6:15pm On May 26, 2017
baZOOKer:

mami
Hey vic watsup cheesy
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by baZOOKer: 6:17pm On May 26, 2017
Divay22:
Hey vic watsup cheesy
lol am fine wbu.. Am do#e wit exams smiley
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Divay22(f): 6:19pm On May 26, 2017
baZOOKer:

lol am fine wbu.. Am do#e wit exams smiley

Not bad....I'm okay.
Wow that's good, will be starting mine next month.
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by baZOOKer: 6:20pm On May 26, 2017
Divay22:
Not bad....I'm okay. Wow that's good, will be starting mine next month.
lol cool... I wish u success cutie

1 Like

Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Divay22(f): 6:25pm On May 26, 2017
baZOOKer:

lol cool... I wish u success cutie

Thanks hon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by dacovajnr: 6:30pm On May 26, 2017
Peeves:
Opshionor

Dacovajnr comman see your wife before before
Not before before but potential grin

Btw, Do I know you..only Johnny would call me that way
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Peeves: 6:33pm On May 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Not before before but potential grin

Btw, Do I know you..only Johnny would call me that way
lol before nko grin Na me na

Potential kor potato ni, you know how many girls you dn chase since you leave optional grin
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by dacovajnr: 6:41pm On May 26, 2017
Peeves:
lol before nko grin Na me na

Potential kor potato ni, you know how many girls you dn chase since you leave optional grin
You wan set me up, Kolewerk...she's aware of my activities on NL..oya talk another one.
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Peeves: 6:45pm On May 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
You wan set me up, Kolewerk...she's aware of my activities on NL..oya talk another one.
Aware my ass. Wey Eddy la?
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by dacovajnr: 6:48pm On May 26, 2017
18yrs Ago I saved up 50naira to rent a Blue film from a video club and got caught by my Dad who normally return from work @ 6pm but Devil really played the Joker that day, I was tied up to a chair and flogged like a goat.

10 Likes

Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by dacovajnr: 6:50pm On May 26, 2017
Peeves:
Aware my ass. Wey Eddy la?
Eddy dey lowkey dey observe

Cc; Edimolu Omo Akogun
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by vanida6: 6:53pm On May 26, 2017
Then caught me tweaking in my room tongue
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by smardray(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2017
Mum caught me warming the soup with all the fishes gone
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by edimolu(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Eddy dey lowkey dey observe

Cc; Edimolu Omo Akogun

I say make i watch small.....who be peeves again faa? grin
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by dacovajnr: 7:37pm On May 26, 2017
edimolu:

I say make i watch small.....who be peeves again faa? grin
Who you expect? grin grin
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by edimolu(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2017
A long time ago...gisting my siblings every of my sex escapades including d youngest while mum nd dad stood behind the door eaves dropping...i was 16 at that tym....wont typ the aftermath.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by edimolu(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Who you expect? grin grin

The alt lord.....lol grin
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Stevengerd(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2017
vanida6:
Then caught me tweaking in my room tongue
Heyho!! With Whc Yansh?
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by edimolu(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Heyho!! With Whc Yansh?

Buhahahahahahha...savage grin
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by dacovajnr: 7:57pm On May 26, 2017
edimolu:

The alt lord.....lol grin
Nazo...he's got em plenty grin
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by Stevengerd(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2017
edimolu:

Buhahahahahahha...savage grin
Edimolu.. Kilo Shele Gangan
Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by edimolu(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Edimolu.. Kilo Shele Gangan

Brotherly i salute you....u jux enter dah babe like that grin

Re: Tell Us The Most Embarrassing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing. by vanida6: 8:05pm On May 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Heyho!! With Whc Yansh?
lolx u qwenshen funny grin

Wit your yansh[color=#770077][/color] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Stop Your Husband's Extra-marital Affair / Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. / I Want To Name My Next Child "fabregas"! Please, What's Your Honest Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.