Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' (6572 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Islie: 7:07pm On May 26, 2017
Anita caught her newly wedded husband, Chinedu, having sex with her best friend two weeks after their wedding.

My name is Anita, a 28-year-old woman. I got married two months ago but I am full of regrets now and I want to divorce my husband for cheating on me with my best friend.

It had dated Chinedu for three years before we decided to get married but little did I know that I was sharing him with Dupe , my childhood friend.

I met Chinedu at a friend's end of the year party and right from day one, we realized that we had a lot of things in common. We shared the same birth month, the same hobbies and had the same taste for many things.

Many of my friends felt I had met my soul mate because of the many similarities we had. When I introduced him to Dupe, they kind of clicked and Dupe kept encouraging me to take the affair seriously.

Dupe and I had known each other way back in secondary school and we soon became family friends with our parents getting to know and like each other.

I spent holidays in their house and she was welcomed in my house even in my absence. I could go to their house and spend weeks without her being at home and it was the same for her.

We shared clothes and played pranks like the teenagers we were. Many people did not know we were related, neither did we come from the same state but our closeness was out of this world.

The only thing that set us apart was that Dupe was very envious and whatever I had, she would want to have the same thing but I did not know she would transfer such covetousness to my husband.

When I was to get married, it was just natural for her to be my maid of honour and she put herself so much into the preparation that people thought she was the one getting married.

After our marriage, I took some time off from work while Chinedu resumed at his office but instead of always coming back home on time like newly married men, he would always find excuses to stay back and come home late.

When I confided in some friends, they said he was still adjusting to married life and would still want to hang out with the boys. They said I should not worry as he would soon get to the realization that he was now a married man.

The day it dawned on me that his excuses of hanging with the boys were all lies was when he sent me a text message that he may not come back home because external auditors came to his office and they would work till late in the night.

I was so bored at home and I needed company, so I decided to go and spend the night with Dupe, at least I would have someone to talk to.

It was past 9 pm when I got a taxi to take me to Dupe's house. The first shocker I got was when I entered Dupe's compound and saw Chinedu's car parked beside her car.

I was taken aback at what I saw but in my mind, I thought he had gone there for a quick dinner because her house was closer to his office than ours. As I made to knock on Dupe's door, I heard some funny sounds like people moaning inside and I stood back to listen very well.

The sounds were very unmistaken. The people inside were making love and the sounds were becoming more passionate. I heard Chinedu's voice telling Dupe those sweet things he often told me when we made love.

I tried the doorknob but it was locked and I went to the window to peep inside and there on the floor, was my newly wedded husband having sex with my best friend. Mad with anger, I went to the door and banged on it, screaming at the adulterous duo that I had seen it all.

As I banged on the door, I was screaming and some other tenants who heard the commotion came out and begged me to calm down. They also called on Dupe to open the door but she refused.

When I was about to make a scene, an elderly lady took me to her house and begged me to go home and take things easy so as to avoid reacting in a negative way.

Instead of going home that night, I went to another friend's house where I spent the night crying all through.

It is now two weeks since the incident and Chinedu, his friends and sisters have been begging me to forgive and give him another chance but I have made up my mind to file for a divorce.

My parents and siblings have also begged me to forgive him and work on my marriage while Dupe's mother has been calling me every day begging me to forgive her daughter but how can I ever forgive the two people I I held so dear hurting me that much?
Anita."

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-i-caught-my-husband-having-sex-with-my-best-friend-id6739086.html

lalasticlala
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by NwaObinkita: 7:08pm On May 26, 2017
Ewooo

This story is a fable.

He said he will come home late so you left your house by 9pm in a taxi to go sit out boredom in your friend's house?
When were you then planning on going home?

Why do bloggers love to lie?
Because of this unintelligible lie, I hereby prophesy and lay a curse that this exact story will happen to this lying OP.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2017
Booked
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by tommybliss007(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2017
story for God's
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Adedaniel211(m): 7:17pm On May 26, 2017
Okay
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by ichommy(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Ewooo

This story is a fable.

He said he will come home late so you left your house by 9pm in a taxi to go sit out boredom in your friend's house?

Because of this unintelligible lie, I hereby prophesy and lay a curse that this exact story will happen to this lying OP.

grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by quintybabe(f): 7:19pm On May 26, 2017
Story is definitely faked but why keep a jealous friend for that long?
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by thesicilian: 7:19pm On May 26, 2017
Wale Adenuga Productions...

5 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Zdoh(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2017
Lakabuum!!!!!!
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Afonjashapmouth: 7:36pm On May 26, 2017
Deff they have been doing it from way back. Friendnemies is whom dupe is
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 26, 2017
'TO GOD BE THE GLORY'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Thunderdick(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2017
GOD DAMN! I TRY TO IMAGINE YOUR PAIN. I WILL ADVICE YOU CUT FRIENDSHIP WITH YOUR FRIEND BUT GIVE YOUR HUSBAND A SECOND CHANCE IF HE BEGS . PLEASE FORGIVE HIM. FIRST TIME IS A MISTAKE. HE HE DOES IT AGAIN THEM YOU CAN FILE FOR A DIVORCE
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by emmayodata(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2017
We are nothing but chewing gum in the hands of the creator

3 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by mzhorlah(f): 5:33pm On May 27, 2017
that girl doesn't deserve to be called a bestfriend
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
emmayodata:
We are nothing but chewing gum in the hands of the creator
1bkaye:
'TO GOD BE THE GLORY'
thesicilian:
Wale Adenuga Productions...
NwaObinkita:
Ewooo

This story is a fable.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by hoodboy(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Ewooo

This story is a fable.

According to the story up there, he said he may not
come back home, not that he'd come back late. So by 9pm, probably realising the 'may not' had become a 'will not' she left for her friend's place.

So the story still flows, though it might be totally a wale adenuga production grin
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Nobody: 11:05am On May 28, 2017
Thunderdick:
GOD DAMN! I TRY TO IMAGINE YOUR PAIN. I WILL ADVICE YOU CUT FRIENDSHIP WITH YOUR FRIEND BUT GIVE YOUR HUSBAND A SECOND CHANCE IF HE BEGS . PLEASE FORGIVE HIM. FIRST TIME IS A MISTAKE. HE HE DOES IT AGAIN THEM YOU CAN FILE FOR A DIVORCE

Let's be honest if it were the woman cheating we'd say divorce her, right ?

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Jman06(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2017
It's always easy to detect a false story.
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by sisisioge: 12:38pm On May 28, 2017
Biko put that dude and his gf on a blast! They both should get off your life! The only time adulterous spouse can be forgiven is when he does it far from home...no constant reminder sheet!
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 28, 2017
palava
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by chic2pimp(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2017
1bkaye:
'TO GOD BE THE GLORY'

Why are you like this? grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 28, 2017
chic2pimp:

Why are you like this? grin grin grin...
Nollywood script angry grin
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by tuscani: 10:54pm On May 28, 2017
You mean to say you caught ur best friend having sex with your Husband
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by RoyalBlak007: 10:56pm On May 28, 2017
Are these things real
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by chic2pimp(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2017
1bkaye:

Nollywood script angry grin

Nah but seriously though why are you like this? grin grin...You had me creasing for a whole minute grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 28, 2017
chic2pimp:

Nah but seriously though why are you like this? grin grin...You had me creasing for a whole minute grin
Glad I made someone laugh grin
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by TPAND(f): 4:36am On May 29, 2017
By 9pm you took a Taxi to go to your friends house. I smell something fishy..

Your own ways too are not so pure
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Thunderdick(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2017
pcguru1:

Let's be honest if it were the woman cheating we'd say divorce her, right ?
NOT FOR ME
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by lovethchioma(f): 1:37pm On May 31, 2017
Let's assume this story was true... I would advice the woman to file a divorce. You just got married and he is already cheating ? How would she be able to tolerate this for all of her married life? Jeez ...
I can't stand a cheating partner. I can't stand it in a relationship not to talk of marriage. Once I see those signs that he could be cheating.. it's only a matter of time, that relationship will end.

And cheating isn't a particular gender thing anymore. A lot of men and women cheat nowadays... not so many people are disciplined in that aspect, not so many people have self control...
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 31, 2017
Thunderdick:
NOT FOR ME

Usually I can't tell sarcasm am assuming this is sarcasm
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Thunderdick(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2017
pcguru1:

Usually I can't tell sarcasm am assuming this is sarcasm
WRONG
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 31, 2017
Thunderdick:
WRONG

Oh that's rare, Interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Men Be Trusted? / Why Am I So Melancholy? / What Can I Cook For 2k That Would Last Family Of 5 Till Next Week Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.