Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa (1828 Views)

How Nigeria Won The 1996 Olympics Football Gold / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Who Should Make Your 23 Man List For The Nations Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by bdian: 1:06am On Jan 16, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I have good news to share. last nite I dreamt that Nigeria won the on going nations cup
and went ahead to win the WORLD CUP in South African.
Whether Amodu Is the coach,  that part was not clear but
the boys were playing as if they were possess with the power of naija.

my only fear is will NFF and Amodu make my dream come to pass?? undecided

How do I make this sweet dream a reality, can someone please tell me?

bd.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by azeeza(f): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2010
Hey wake up 4rm your dream.joker
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by chidichris(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2010
times like this, urgent need for drugs like chloroquine is prescibed.
on the other hand, local herbs can still do the magic.
in either way, a quick response will be a key decission as further delays can introduce u to the world of yar adua-brain damage.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by freecocoa(f): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2010
if they win the nations cup it'll be a miracle but as for the world cup my dear that's one dream that won't come to pass,so u had better get some drugs cos that ur dream is a sign of malaria.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by MAYOWAAK: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2010
the best dreams come to pass while awake
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by chic2pimp(m): 3:54am On Jan 17, 2010
Look @ dis comedian in disguise. shior
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by bee22(f): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
Guy,what specie of cannabis sativa did u smoke before u went to bed?
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
yea in your dreams indeed
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by 1forall: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
Guy go back to sleep!
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by deb(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
times like this, urgent need for drugs like chloroquine is prescibed.
on the other hand, local herbs can still do the magic.
in either way, a quick response will be a key decission as further delays can introduce u to the world of yar adua-brain damage.

LOL cheesy grin

Guy go back to sleep!
grin grin

Maybe the guys is seeing the opposite in his dream
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by ShdAde: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2010
Guy, Keep on dreaming the dream jare. Nations cup? World cup? There should be a 'No-cup' tournament. SE fit win that one.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by 1forall: 1:14am On Jan 18, 2010
I'm not sure the SE can win anything, even a 'no-cup' tournament. . . except winning meant not winning anything, I wouldnt believe in this present bunch for nothing except we hired this foreign coach in the video. . .

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hCnUaE6BIo[/flash]

I suggest he sits Mikel in the middle of the left bench.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by bdian: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2010
Guys,
The dream is getting clearer and I saw the way SE will roast MOZAMBIQUE. The only thing that will stop them is if they meet angola before the finals, if not they will fumble and wooble and still win the cup.
My dreams never fails. Does anyone wants to bet me on this? name your prize and we will be set to go.
As for the world cup, even after Amodu won the cup he was thrown out and a new coach came in to perform the wonders, watch out for the new coach name in my next dream post. a notable name that once coach in the EPL
Dont underrate naija, remember atlanta 96, same scene different actors.

take care.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by july123(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
bdian:

Hi Everyone,
I have good news to share. last nite I dreamt that Nigeria won the on going nations cup
and went ahead to win the WORLD CUP in South African.
Whether Amodu Is the coach,  that part was not clear but
the boys were playing as if they were possess with the power of naija.

my only fear is will NFF and Amodu make my dream come to pass?? undecided

How do I make this sweet dream a reality, can someone please tell me?

bd.
Land of fantasy.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by galatico(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
Joseph the Dreamer ,

This dream is a wrong dream it won't come true with the way these Stupid Eagles are playing, lets see if they can defeat Mozambique .
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by shetani: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2010
buhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

go back to sleep
this time look closely at the jerseys of teh winning team
u will notice they are not green
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by bdian: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
when they defeat mozambique then ya all will believe me.
they will play badly and still win, the gods favor them this time.
dont forget I told you so.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by Cokerr(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
How can you guys sound so gullible,if you are failures and you think his dream is not achieveable,then,it simply means this country will never move forward with perssimists like you all. Just have a little faith or go to hell when his dream comes to reallity. idiots
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by allboyz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2010
if ur dream were to be only on Nations cup. . . its seem possible with God though and prayers!

But wiv World cup attached. . .abeg i think you should take some drugs but if symptoms persist after 3 days i.e you are still dreaming that we won the World cup. . . .then abeg try make u go see doctor. . . .Cheers!
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by bandely(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2010
Joseph?
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by lordimpaq(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
keep dreaming, when u wake up let us know,
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by lucym: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2010
bdian:

when they defeat mozambique then ya all will believe me.
they will play badly and still win, the gods favor them this time.
dont forget I told you so.

It's like they have forgotten but i haven't forgotten, you told us so
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by ochukoccna: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2010
Prophet bdian, I hail O!
When U see d power of 9ja possessing our jacka$$ leaders to lead us aright, let us know seeing religion and football are the opium of 9ja masses.
Keep dreaming till then. grin grin grin
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by bdian: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
It's like they have forgotten but i haven't forgotten, you told us so

YES, they defeated mozambique as seen in my dream. next they will play a tougher opponent and still win very well.
This team will win the cup, mark my words
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by deb(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2010
Now am begining to take you seriously but let us still wait till the quarter-finals
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by Olami90: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2010
smiley smileythat is if u apply to b the coach.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by deb(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2010
Guys,
The dream is getting clearer and I saw the way SE will roast MOZAMBIQUE. The only thing that will stop them is if they meet angola before the finals, if not they will fumble and wooble and still win the cup.
My dreams never fails. Does anyone wants to bet me on this? name your prize and we will be set to go.
As for the world cup, even after Amodu won the cup he was thrown out and a new coach came in to perform the wonders, watch out for the new coach name in my next dream post. a notable name that once coach in the EPL
Dont underrate naija, remember atlanta 96, same scene different actors.

take care.

My guy how far now? Why did you put the highlighted condition? Abeg Naija people let us begin praying for Angola's fall against Ghana o
because we are likely to meet the winner between Ghana and Angola at semi-final.

Keep on dreaming my guy, I dey kampe for your back cheesy
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by snakova(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2010
Probability, confirmatory dream. Abi is it one?
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by Mustay(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2010
Don't make it a reality - just pray the second one especially comes true - okay?
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by kanayo74(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ poster thank God thats its a dream that means that u can still wake up to face reality. Super Chickens can try their best to get to the final and win the nations cup but for the World Cup without being told u know within yourself that it is NOT possible, so please see your doctor to check your Bood Pressure.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2010
That one is dream, reality is different from dream.
Re: I Dreamt Nigeria Won The Nations Cup And World Cup In South Africa by rasputinn(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
Nations cup? maybe
World cup,my guy,you need some urgent medication for acute fever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fight At Eko Hotel: Upfw Tour Starts Tomorrow. / Mario Balotelli Snubbed By Nicki Minaj!!! / Mayweather & Manny Have Fought 5 Of D Same Opponents-who Inflicts D Most Damage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.