Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) (34498 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by BabaO2: 10:43pm On May 26, 2017
guess, she was given first row seat and was addressed as Her excellency,...such idiotic power drunk woman

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 10:45pm On May 26, 2017
emeijeh:
After sacking an innocent chaplain abi?
Son, please would you mind telling me about the story? Thanks
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by elvisyfer: 10:48pm On May 26, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
After sacking pastor for not allowing her collect anointing oil first.

She's got no shame abeg... Africans and pride indeed.. In the church o. God have mercy on you Bolanle Ambode

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by oscarline2002: 11:22pm On May 26, 2017
I think the Gov. would have invited the chaplain for questioning before drawing hasty and nasty conclusion. Nawadays people play too much with men of God. The wrath of God is awaiting a lot of them.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by Segunbills(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2017
Who ever Sponsored this post should also tell her that the damage control was not bought, Nigerians are wiser. Such hypocritical behavior by her is a disgrace... I hope she is told the truth that sitting on a gold chair or in front or being anointed first does not take you to heaven..but righteousness, holiness, obedience to the word of God is the way.

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by IfeNtinye: 11:26pm On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Adults like who- you? cheesy cheesy
Shatap
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by IfeNtinye: 11:27pm On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Your own na to complain about literally everything. Show us your wife own na.. undecided
Shatap

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 11:27pm On May 26, 2017
wink smiley wink
Thank God that i'm not popular. If i enter bush go poo na so dem go spot me. lol! Politicians and celebrities around the world i dey hail oooooh!
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by dalight(m): 11:57pm On May 26, 2017
perhaps the alausa chaplain do not allow her to show her dance steps, loba yari.. Dance on while you still can, first lady bolanle ;Dperhaps the alausa chapain do not allow her to show her dance steps, loba yari.. Dance on while you still can, first lady bolanle
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by polazi(m): 12:19am On May 27, 2017
Xtian criminal!!!....
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by bedspread: 1:01am On May 27, 2017
1 THING:

LOVELY DRESS SENSE FROM THE 1st Lady......
Beautiful...

Let our show breast ladies take a clue from dis
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 1:39am On May 27, 2017
If men were God..... Imagine acting like Jezebel, removing a chaplain from his post.... Jesus! Jesus!.... its well....
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 4:08am On May 27, 2017
What is going on here in church is so bad and I mean really bad. It is a clear violation of James 2:1-9 and 1 Timothy 5:21. The idea of special seat for d rich and seemingly mighty before the presence is sheer nonsense. It is not in imitation of God's impartiality stated in Acts 10:34 and Deuteronomy 10:17
In God's presence, all are equal

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by chloride6: 4:12am On May 27, 2017
I hate this woman so much right now. If there is one thing I hate it is oppression. Barren skunk

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by smileyoo: 6:33am On May 27, 2017
the world is not fair. who made it so? human being.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by juman(m): 6:47am On May 27, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
After sacking pastor for not allowing her collect anointing oil first.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by juman(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2017
If the news of sacking the chaplain for anointing oil thing was correct.
Then ambode is a disappointment.

He is a crazy governor.
He is in the league of persons like jonathan goodluck.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2017
ijayebonyi:

Here's the full gist about the chaplain sack

http://www..com/news/4480080/ambode-sacks-chaplain-for-not-anointing-his-wife-first-during-anointing-service.html
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by nigeriafarmer: 7:25am On May 27, 2017
She look cute

Hope her husband will not see this
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by murmee: 7:27am On May 27, 2017
luvinhubby:
Which kind useless gown dem sow wear this woman abeg? undecided
Her dress sense leaves so much to be desired. She needs a competent fashion designer/wardrobe assistant. Abi she is forgetting that she is the First Lady of Lagos State, the Leading State and the Center of Excellence?
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Sure mum, i will
https://www.nairaland.com/3821679/ambode-sacks-chaplain-disrespecting-wife

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by able20(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2017
The Bolanle or Bolade girl na hypocrite
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:57am On May 27, 2017
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:59am On May 27, 2017
emeijeh:

Sure mum, i will
https://www.nairaland.com/3821679/ambode-sacks-chaplain-disrespecting-wife
Nawaoooo. So he should serve her before any other person, as Demi-god that she is? Naija!
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 27, 2017
Because the mods know it'l drive traffic, especially after the chaplain saga angry

Bro, u see this nairaland? Their first priority is to make money, which is paramount. And every other person will prioritise that .
But when members complain I laugh cheesy .
michael142:
This na why nairaland na junk. Wetin carry this thrash come front page?

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 27, 2017
Oh! This is great bapu of India cheesy
nduboss:
She try make only she dey dance now time go come others go dey she go stand .

Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Nawaoooo. So he should serve her before any other person, as Demi-god that she is? Naija!
Mummy, na so we see am o.
That's what impunity does for our politicians.

Mum, it's May 27th o!
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by mywells: 8:52am On May 27, 2017
power of a woman
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by eternalcity(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2017
Dancing for the cameras. I guess the vicar failed to pit the spotlight on her.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by Abdul124(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2017
This an old photo na
Re: Bolanle Ambode Dancing At Marathon Musical Concert In Lagos (Photos) by talk2israel(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2017
Ambode wife dancing... Is that a News? Na wa ooh..... Next please

VP Shettima Meets With Bill Gates, Dangote And State Governors (Video, Photos) / How Did The Olukumin People Accept A Hausa Derogatory Term As Their Name? / Why Peter Obi Went To Egypt - Doyin Okupe Explains