Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari (54194 Views)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by 247frolicboss(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mrs. Bolanle Ambode greeting President Buhari while Governor Akinwunmi Ambode was blushing & feeling proud of his baby girl’s home training during his visit to Lagos last week..

http://newshelm.ng/photo-gov-ambodes-wife-bolanle-on-her-kneels-to-greet-president-buhari/

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Omeokachie: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
This woman that stormed out of a church communion service because she was not served first...

She can 'humble' before Buhari, but not before God.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/26/ambode-allegedly-sacks-evicts-chaplain-disrespecting-wife/

384 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
See as Gov. Ambode dey look tongue

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by ManirBK: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Best President

73 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by obonujoker(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
A woman that does not respect God.... nothing new... I wonder if she knees for her husband sef.... grin... O Lord please reconsider your stance on hell fire pls, because if u don't eh, let not 70% of humanity find itself there... please Lord...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by jdluv(f): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
for what? Blessings or 'impartation'?

11 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by tspouse(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
This woman that stormed out of a church communion service because she was not served first...

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/26/ambode-allegedly-sacks-evicts-chaplain-disrespecting-wife/

10 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by heendrix(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
wailers would come rant rubbish whilst in Yoruba culture respect is reciprocal and it's necessary to greet people much older than you are in a respectful way. girls esp kneel down while guys either bend low or prostrate

atleast her's is much better than some sect who lied flat to the ground almost ate one cownu shoes just to show respect undecided

230 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Section1000: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Omeokachie:

Reminder

8 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Malawian(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
I hope she also kneels to greet her husband, otherwise, na slap on her husband's dignity be that.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by IME1: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kneel before men
(Not her oh)
Then stand in your heart and mind and insult them.

I feel sorry for those who equate this to respect because one man's culture is another man's insult.
I almost got blasted for calling an old woman ma
I also saw how some people looked with scorn at a young woman genuflect to greet
IT WAS NOT THEIR CULTURE!!!
this act would be seen as absurd in Japan, Daura, Jalingo, China, Minna, or Aba
AND THEIRS VICE VERSA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Flashh: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Are you telling me this is news?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Awon alabosi

10 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Biety: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
so this phrase is true, that a particular tribe are known to be ass lickers and slaves to the Fulanis.
I've always doubted and been against the ideology not until I saw this photo.

To the pioneers of this very phrase, I'm deeply sorry for being indecisive with your assertions, I promise it'll never repeat itself again.
yorubas are trained to greet elders with respect, while some people are trained to wake their parents and elders of their tribe with sliding kick.
Abimbola act shows she's a real Omoluabi and not ajeokutamamomi.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by obonujoker(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Biety:

yorubas are trained to greet elders with respect, while some people are trained to wake their parents and elders of their tribe with sliding kick.
Abimbola act shows she's a real Omoluabi and not ajeokutamamomi.

Liar... does she kneel to greet her husband... oniro

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by EmmySparky(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
lol ambode is like ...so this woman get respect like this and u never kneel for me before

12 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Looks like she was kneeling for Jibrin,

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Where's the news in this fuckery

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by NaijaMutant(f): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ok. That's good.
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hypocrisy at its peak.She slapped a Yoruba pastor and knelt to greet a Fulani president

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Whothecapfits: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's a life time opportunity to meet with the thin god of Nigerian politics. The slayer of the monstrous Boko Haram, IPOB, Johnathians etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by utenwuson: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
so this phrase is true, that a particular tribe are known to be ass lickers and slaves to the Fulanis.

To the pioneers of this very phrase, I'm deeply sorry for being indecisive with your assertions, I promise it'll never repeat itself again.
try get sense.... that's the president and an elderly person

22 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by OSUigbo: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
So fuckìng what
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bolanle Ambode “Your man’s not hot” angry

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by lordsharks(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Respect
Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by OSUigbo: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

Shut up!

Yorubas are not like the miserable frustrated OSU people that can use slap to wake their mother from sleep.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari by okonja(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) / General Patrick Aziza Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.