Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Latest Peer To Peer Site Update | What You Would Get When You Order One - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Latest Peer To Peer Site Update | What You Would Get When You Order One (746 Views)

Best Worldwide Peer To Peer (donation) Program | 30 or 65% in 2-7 Days / Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! / Which Peer To Peer Netwrk Can I Use 40k To Achieve 1.4m In 4 Months....? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Peer To Peer Site Update | What You Would Get When You Order One by aikfrank(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2017
When you order your own peer to peer site, you can get any of these.

- Choose any percentage payment - 30%, 40%, 50%, 70%, 100% any repayment rate.
- Professional images and site logo
- SSL (depends on plan)
- Live chat
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Bitcoin or Naira
- Fast SMS and Email notification
- Automatic merging
- Time Merging (Merge users only at your own time)
- Faster and Un-hackable site

Contact me today for your own site (+234 7069031677) calls and whats app
Re: Latest Peer To Peer Site Update | What You Would Get When You Order One by cuedish: 10:14pm On May 26, 2017
aikfrank:
When you order your own peer to peer site, you can get any of these.

- SSL (depends on plan)
- Live chat
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Bitcoin or Naira
- Automatic merging

Wehdon sir !
Re: Latest Peer To Peer Site Update | What You Would Get When You Order One by aikfrank(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2017
Available
Re: Latest Peer To Peer Site Update | What You Would Get When You Order One by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=aikfrank post=56911118]When you order your own peer to peer site, you can get any of these.

- SSL (depends on plan)
- Live chat
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Bitcoin or Naira
- Automatic merging

[/quoteANY PERSON JOINING MMM NOW IS DOING THAT AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK JUST LEAVE MMM FOR THE OLD PARTICIPANTS WHOSE MONEY IS STUCK THERE..DON'T LET THEM CONVINCE YOU TO JOIN MMM THEY JUST WANT WANT TO USE YOU TO GET THEIR 10% OF THEIR MONEY THAT IS STUCK THERE.

THEY MAY BE TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE ALREADY PAYING THEM THEIR MONEY THAT WAS STUCK THERE, AND THEY ARE NOT TELLING YOU THAT YOU MUST PUT MORE MONEY TO SCHEME JUST TO GET 10% OF YOUR OLD MAVRO.

BE CAREFUL GUYS THE YEAR IS GRADUALLY COMMING TO AN END THE PANIC MMM CREATED BACK IN DECEMBER WILL HUNT THEM AGAIN. I REPEAT LEAVE MMM FOR THE OLD PARTICIPANTS AS THEY STRUGGLE TO GET PART OF THEIR MONEY THAT WAS STUCK ON MMM. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

YOU WERE WARNED BEFORE BUT YOU IGNORE THOSE WARNING YOU WHEN IT HAPPENED YOU STARTED CRYING SOME OF YOU EVEN COMMITTED SUICIDE. USE YOUR BRAIN WHEN TROUBLE START, IT MOSTLY IS THE "ORDINARY PARTIPANTS" IN MMM THAT LOOSE MORE THE GUIDER DON'T LOOSE MUCH. BE WISE

(1) (Reply)

Help: Which Cọntry Get This Coin / I'm Within 6 Month / $1 to $5 daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.