Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) (55644 Views)

Dog Food: Fresh Shredded Goat Meat Available In Ph. / Bouncer Big Sunny And His Baby Goat Pictured At The Gym (Photos) / Stolen Nigerian Dwarf Goat Declared Missing In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nina4u(f): 9:54pm On May 26, 2017
hiteelong:
grin
omg thats a funny pic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by ceda99: 9:55pm On May 26, 2017
Found grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by lekenzie: 9:55pm On May 26, 2017
Pepper soup things on point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2017
Basildvalour:
Even the weather in the US has made the goat look fresher.

I remember my sister encouraging me to try all I can and join her in US. She said even if I sleep on the floor, that it's American floor and better than houses in Naija. That word created another picture of this country to me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by cytell56: 9:59pm On May 26, 2017
dainformant:
The Police in Winnebago County, Wisconsin in the United States have begun a manhunt for thieves who stole a Nigerian goat. According to Winnebago County, Wisconsin Sheriff’s Office, the Dwarf goat was stolen yesterday Thursday, 05-25-17 from a residence in the Town of Poygan.

Read what was shared on Facebook by the Sheriff's department;

This is Cinnamon. She is a Nigerian Dwarf goat who was stolen on 05-25-17 from a residence in the Town of Poygan. Cinnamon's owners are hoping for her safe return; she is under a veterinarian's and needs medication. Can you help us get Cinnamon home? Please call us at 236-7300 or 236-7316.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/police-begin-manhunt-for-nigerian-goat.html

This people no get work o!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=odimbannamdi post=56911597]...thats a country that has value for human lives, at least[/quote

Na the freshness of the goat make you dey consider am as human so? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Aburi001: 10:04pm On May 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Lmao @ "she needs medication", them go 'medicate' her well with maggi, onions and pepper cheesy cheesy If nor be say nah North Carolina my cousin Bayo dey, i for say Bayo don carry dis hin bad habit of "borrowing" people livestock go Yankee. Abeg Nairalanders in Yankee is North Carolina far from the scene of the crime? If "No" NAH MY COUSIN BAYO OOOO! Bayo is so talented in 'borrowing' peoples livestock that even if nah dragon you get, he nor safe!! angry
That na Goat-meat pepper soup united grin
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by deolsisback: 10:04pm On May 26, 2017
Cold go don wan kill am sad Why take it from motherland?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Basildvalour(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2017
obataokenwa:
I remember my sister encouraging me to try all I can and join her in US. She said even if I sleep on the floor, that it's American floor and better than houses in Naija. That word created another picture of this country to me.
She just murdered her own country.

Nigeria still got places that will outdo the states, any day, anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 10:08pm On May 26, 2017
Imagine a goat being declared missing over there whilst tens if not hundreds of Nigerians gets missing/dead yearly with no serious (if any) effort by our security operatives to find them.

It's truly a different world out there from ours.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by LaconicINC: 10:09pm On May 26, 2017
All your comments just made my day, nairalanders una no go kee person with laff cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by ekensi01: 10:10pm On May 26, 2017
MarieSucre:
Onye ga be ewu iyaaaah ga be ewu iyaaa
NL no get translator.

i love your signature. cool
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Mopelawlar(f): 10:17pm On May 26, 2017
padi94:
Lol... why the Goat co fine like that shocked

Ahaha y she no go fine, she don travel out of 9ja na abii u no dey see snow nii?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by ibkgab001: 10:26pm On May 26, 2017
Is Bayo a ladokite ? If yes he must be the one I know him better
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by RaptorX: 10:27pm On May 26, 2017
Probably a very rural county with a sheriff department with not much crime or much to do is why they are looking for a missing goat. Trust no police department in a big city will be looking for a missing goat.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by biztip: 10:32pm On May 26, 2017
manhunt or goathunt?
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nina4u(f): 10:37pm On May 26, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Imagine a goat being declared missing over there whilst tens if not hundreds of Nigerians gets missing/dead yearly with no serious (if any) effort by our security operatives to find them.

It's truly a different world out there from ours.
the post must be a joke oo common now common sence
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2017
padi94:
Lol... why the Goat co fine like that shocked

Why he no go fine,goat wey go yankee

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
Lmao @ "she needs medication", them go 'medicate' her well with maggi, onions and pepper cheesy cheesy If nor be say nah North Carolina my cousin Bayo dey, i for say Bayo don carry dis hin bad habit of "borrowing" people livestock go Yankee. Abeg Nairalanders in Yankee is North Carolina far from the scene of the crime? If "No" NAH MY COUSIN BAYO OOOO! Bayo is so talented in 'borrowing' peoples livestock that even if nah dragon you get, he nor safe!! angry
you don mad o. I don laugh tire here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by LordVinci: 11:27pm On May 26, 2017
That thing no be Nigerian dwarf goat abeg
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by LordVinci: 11:32pm On May 26, 2017
grin[quote author=ceda99 post=56912026]Found grin

you no well
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
my brother no kill person with laff ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 12:08am On May 27, 2017
Tell me is a Joke or just form one fool's day! Like tell me is May fools day. Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by adedayor08(m): 12:10am On May 27, 2017
The goat dey inside isi_ewu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:12am On May 27, 2017
Too late. Who de carry goat go vet sef. If e sick na pot so o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by afonjadie: 12:42am On May 27, 2017
Me I am suspecting that man that cook rice for his family after 26yrs.

I don talk my own finish.
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by osazsky(m): 1:11am On May 27, 2017
baby124:
The goat don escape to freedom. Make dem give an citizenship e wan work
Waiten Don enter pot
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 1:23am On May 27, 2017
Goat sef enter yankee see as the skin change

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Skubidude(m): 2:42am On May 27, 2017
banmee:
How is a goat in the U.S a Nigerian goat?

It's a goat specie endemic to Nigeria and owned by a Nigerian in U.S. Gerrit?
Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03am On May 27, 2017
dainformant:
governor Fayose pictured with Cinnamon
gbayi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:34am On May 27, 2017
PMWSpirit:
If goat lost for naija . Na where the pour the intestines throwaway you go dey find

Can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dwarf Goat Missing In The US (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:41am On May 27, 2017
One was brought to the zoo in Boston recently and it was in the news. There must be something with NIgerian goats they like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mixed Feelings As Raped Dog Gives Birth / 84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies / Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.