Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Mother Has Terminal Cancer? What Can We Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Mother Has Terminal Cancer? What Can We Do? (438 Views)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady / "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Has Terminal Cancer? What Can We Do? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 26, 2017
We are based in London, UK - is there any strong man of God or church you recommend?

Medication has failed, and she is deteriorating. She was diagnosed in 2014 and almost 3 years later still here, but is very un-well and everything looks hopeless. Medication has failed, natural herbal medicine has failed, the prayers I have been praying have not been fully answered - I feel so helpless.

I don't want to become a motherless child, I am only 23 and my youngest sibling is 19. Please help us.
Re: My Mother Has Terminal Cancer? What Can We Do? by senatorizyking(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2017
Try and visit T B joshua of the synagogue church or Pastor Chris oyakilome of christ embassy... Probably something pleasant might come from such meeting..
Re: My Mother Has Terminal Cancer? What Can We Do? by OtemAtum: 12:08am On May 27, 2017
senatorizyking:
Try and visit T B joshua of the synagogue church or Pastor Chris oyakilome of christ embassy... Probably something pleasant might come from such meeting..
Rather than he visiting these men of god, let him rather write an open letter to them to come and heal the woman in the hospital. Any healing should be carried out in the hospital, not in the 'national theatre' called church.
@OP, the best place of healing is where your mother is currently in. If it is not her time to die, she can even recover from the sickness naturally. Healing has never happened to anyone outside the hospital except by cure naturally by Nature.
Re: My Mother Has Terminal Cancer? What Can We Do? by Jahblessme: 12:26am On May 27, 2017
Sorry for your pain OP.
Your mother has terminal Cancer,it must be a difficult time for your family.I wish I could offer better words to help you guys feel better.

Since medications are not working,why not let her enjoy whatever time she has left? Why not make beautiful memories and let her look forward to each new day?

She is already suffering,why trouble her soul further?
Right now you may be in denial but I strongly believe it's better to see reality and make the best of the time you have together.Is there somewhere she would like to visit? Is there something she loves to read?This is the time to do as much as her body can allow.

I know it's painful but please consider this even to reduce the mental anguish she must be suffering thinking of you her children.

Very sorry for your pain.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Has Terminal Cancer? What Can We Do? by Amberon: 6:42am On May 27, 2017
Visit 1. TB Joshua
2. O.P.M in port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

My Problem With Organised Religion. / Did A Voice Really Came Down From Heavean? / Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Portharcout(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.