Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Don't Fall Or Let Your Loved One(s) Fall A Victim Of Fake Infinx Hote 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Fall Or Let Your Loved One(s) Fall A Victim Of Fake Infinx Hote 4 (519 Views)

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] / Facebook Takes Down Billions Of Fake Accounts / Extremely Clean Infinix Hote 4 Lite For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall Or Let Your Loved One(s) Fall A Victim Of Fake Infinx Hote 4 by Techvillz(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2017
You can recall that Fake Infinix phone was spotted on http://www.techvillz.com/2017/02/fake-infinix-phone-spotted-at-jiji.html sometime in February. And now, Infinix Hot 4 which has been on the market for less than 1 month, but some people have already manufactured a fake Iinfinix Hote 4 and be selling to unwitting buyers. Infinx Mobility has taken an extreme measure to warn and advises fans, users and customers of Infinix to stay alerted always so as to #Spotthefake Infinix Hot 4.

These ‘FAKE’ Infinix smartphones, (which are sub-standard phones), are harmful to customers and to those around them. Customers should pay attention and only buy Infinix smartphones from authorized dealers. Fans should pay attention to the product design, price, and specification so as not to fall into this fake product prey, Infinix Mobility warns.
Fake Infinix Smartphones can be identified by carefully observing some of its basic features and specs such as

http://www.techvillz.com/2017/05/four-sure-ways-of-spotting-fake-infinix-hot-4.html

Re: Don't Fall Or Let Your Loved One(s) Fall A Victim Of Fake Infinx Hote 4 by Fikifak(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2017
Thanks! Really that's very good thing they did.
I almost baught fake phone last month, but noticed in time and wrote to jiji guys about it. They deleted that seller from the site, thankfully
Ooo almost got duped (( cry

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s Or Iphone 4 / Blackberry Users Jubilate As Whatsapp Extends Till End Of 2017 / Tweakers... Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.