Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Google's Biggest Fails - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google's Biggest Fails (16231 Views)

TECNO Pad Fails To Uprade / Airtel Pulls Out Of Race To Purchase 9mobile As Globacom Fails To Submit a Bid / Updated Gmail App Fails To Bring New Mail Inbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google's Biggest Fails by martineverest(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2017
ollah1:

You know all this because you work at Redmond right?
because i read tech news daily.......bfor i forget,just two days ago,new zealand airline just adopted hololens usage for all its flight..dubai electricity is currently using hololens to detect electrical faults in power transmission
Re: Google's Biggest Fails by martineverest(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2017
ollah1:

God. Pixel debuted on October alongside daydream, do you expect it to grow immediately in the competitive market? Pixel is always used to compare other phones especially it's exceptional camera.

People use Duo and Hangout steadily. Chromebook targets were strictly for education. I don't write with emotions hence the absence of Allo.
pls how many users use duo and allo?...chromebook wasnt meant for education originally,but education adopted it cos of its cheapness...this prompted microsoft to release windows 10 S last month to tackle that...if chromebook uis succeful,y is google trying to release fuchsia os?

last yr,google promise barage of daydream supported phones,but we are yet to see any....even samsung chose to neglect daydream for its gear vr
Re: Google's Biggest Fails by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 27, 2017
martineverest:
pls how many users use duo and allo?...chromebook wasnt meant for education originally,but education adopted it cos of its cheapness...this prompted microsoft to release windows 10 S last month to tackle that...if chromebook uis succeful,y is google trying to release fuchsia os?

last yr,google promise barage of daydream supported phones,but we are yet to see any....even samsung chose to neglect daydream for its gear vr

Be constructive with your arguments, Duo is exceling cos no app has the monopoly of video calling in that market unlike text based commication apps. If chromebooks werent excelling, why is MS releasing windows 10 S? You just keep shooting yourself in the feet.

Nobody knows the mystery behind fuchsia OS so don't put it in line with Chromebooks. Yes, Google promised that but is Google an OEM? Update is coming for the S8 brothers so it can support daydream and I'm sure G6 and U11 does support it out of the box.

You don't expect Samsung not to push the gear VR which is their own product
Re: Google's Biggest Fails by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 27, 2017
author=martineverest post=56929908]

You get strength ooo...
Re: Google's Biggest Fails by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 27, 2017
martineverest:
because i read tech news daily.......bfor i forget,just two days ago,new zealand airline just adopted hololens usage for all its flight..dubai electricity is currently using hololens to detect electrical faults in power transmission

Mind providing links these and the previous ones you wrote?
Re: Google's Biggest Fails by martineverest(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2017
ollah1:

Mind providing links these and the previous ones you wrote?
google is ur fwend
Re: Google's Biggest Fails by martineverest(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2017
BroZuma:

You get strength ooo...
no mind me jare....i dey free today o
Re: Google's Biggest Fails by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 27, 2017
martineverest:
google is ur fwend

Nope. I know it's everybody friend even though you hate the creator but sorry, Bing isn't close. Just paste the links sire
Re: Google's Biggest Fails by McDoe(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2017
It was a matter of lack of perseverance and lack of awareness. Google has the apps market and can do anything to monopolize it too. I doff my hat for the brains behind google
Re: Google's Biggest Fails by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Google's Biggest Fails by oluwadubem: 9:27pm On May 27, 2017
the de truth is that google like mostly like to build stuffs that have gained ground in tech world just to send those company down six feet,they have 4get that there is some company that is gifted,there is no idea you can come up with to send those company down six feet,e.g (facebook,twitter,snap,bbm,whatsapp,samsung,blackberry,apple and even imo and more),is either you own idea is a failure or it join the winning team,google have us win in many race and failed in some race,e.g they saw yahoo search and come up with there (google search which excel even more than they can imagine),they saw mozilla come up with there own (chrome which excel),they saw yahoo mail come up with there (Gmail which excel) they saw and many more doh they have also equally failed in many area that does not make them a looser,google is still in top 5 richest company in the world so my respect for them 100%,so op if you really hate google plz dew reversed that hate,in other hand millions of users get there daily bread through google (youtube channels,ads),so plz dump ur hate in window wastebin,in other hand google have even help me and you solved some many problem,you can't tell me that you choose bing over google as your default search engine.....?

OP if google now employ you and be paying you $50k per week,you will now jump here and tell us 100 reason why google still remain the best successful company of all time.....(lol)...

@OP I overheard some folks saying google own andriod in this ur thread,i think andriod is own by linus,i think google is only in support with them,or have they acquire andriod os,plz correct me if am wrong.....

#peace#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone / Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Officially Launched - Full Specification And Price / How Much RAM Do You Really Need In Android Smart Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.