Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? (14006 Views)

Eid Mubarak Pictures / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Ramadan Kareem To You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by DrSad(m): 5:48am On May 27, 2017
Assalamalaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh... brothers and sisters in Islam... may Allah bless this Holy month of Ramadan for everyone of us... Amin
I have a question and I'll love the scholars in the house to please try help me clarify this...
I wished a friend Ramadan Kareem and she said Ramadan Kareem is not appropriate that it is more appropriate to say Ramadan Mubarak.... I notice almost everyone says Ramadan Kareem these days....

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 27, 2017
Saying Ramadan Kareem Explained By Shaykh Uthaymeen

Questioner: When The Fasting Person Falls Into A Sin
And He Is Prohibited From That Sin He Will Say, Ramadan Kareem. So What Is The Ruling Concerning This Phrase And What Is The Ruling Concerning This Behavior?

Shaykh Uthaymeen: Said:

The Ruling Concerning This Is, This Phrase Ramadan Kareem Is Not Correct, And The Only Phrase That Should Be Said Is Ramadan Mubarak Or What Resembles That. Because Ramadan Is Not The One That Gives Such That It Can Be Called Generous (Kareem), Rather It Is Only Allah The Exalted That Put Virtue In It And Made It A Virtuous Month And Made The Time Period For Performing (The Fasting) A Pillar From Islam.

And It Is As Though The One Who Said This Thinks That
Due To The Nobility Of This Month It Is Permissible To
Commit Sins. And This Is In Opposition To What The
People Of Knowledge Have Said (For They Have Said)
That The Sins Are Multiplied If They Are Done During
Virtuous Times Or Noble Places So This Is The Opposite
Of What This Person Has Assumed.
And They Have Said That It Is Incumbent Upon The
Person To Have Taqwa Of Allah The Mighty And
Majestic During Every Time And In Every Place
Especially During Virtuous Times And In Noble Places.
And Allah The Mighty And Majestic Says:
ﻳﺎ ﺃَﻳُّﻬَﺎ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺀَﺍﻣَﻨُﻮﺍْ ﻛُﺘِﺐَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻜُﻢُ ﺍﻟﺼِّﻴَﺎﻡُ ﻛَﻤَﺎ ﻛُﺘِﺐَ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻣِﻦ ﻗَﺒْﻠِﻜُﻢْ ﻟَﻌَﻠَّﻜُﻢْ
ﺗَﺘَّﻘُﻮﻥَ

“oh You Who Believe Fasting Has Been Prescribed For
You Like It Was Prescribed For Those Before You That
You May Obtain Taqwa.”

So The Wisdom Behind The Obligation Of Fasting Is To
Gain Taqwa Of Allah The Mighty And Majestic By
Doing What He Has Ordered And Avoiding What He Has
Prohibited. And It Has Been Established That The
Prophet Peace And Blessing Be Upon Him Said:
ﻣﻦ ﻟﻢ ﻳﺪﻉ ﻗﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﺰﻭﺭ، ﻭﺍﻟﻌﻤﻞ ﺑﻪ، ﻭﺍﻟﺠﻬﻞ، ﻓﻠﻴﺲ ﻟﻠﻪ ﺣﺎﺟﺔ ﻓﻲ ﺃﻥ ﻳﺪﻉ ﻃﻌﺎﻣﻪ
ﻭﺷﺮﺍﺑﻪ

Whoever Does Not Abandon Falsehood In Word And
Action, Then Allah Mighty And Majestic Has No Need
That He Should Leave His Food And Drink.
Therefore Fasting Is Worship For Allah And
Cultivation For The Soul And A Safeguard For It From
The Prohibitions Of Allah. And It Is Not Like This One
Without Knowledge Has Said That Due To The Nobility
Of This Month And Its Blessing, Sinning Is Allowed In
It.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AlBaqir(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

And He Is Prohibited From That Sin He Will Say, Ramadan Kareem. So What Is The Ruling Concerning This Phrase And What Is The Ruling Concerning This Behavior?

The Ruling Concerning This Is, This Phrase Ramadan Kareem Is Not Correct, And The Only Phrase That Should Be Said Is Ramadan Mubarak Or What Resembles That. Because Ramadan Is Not The One That Gives Such That It Can Be Called Generous (Kareem), Rather It Is Only Allah The Exalted That Put Virtue In It And Made It A Virtuous Month And Made The Time Period For Performing (The Fasting) A Pillar From Islam.

# I thought you guys always do things according to the book ni. Wonders shall never end.

Whether Ramadan Mubarak or Ramadan Kareem, which one was used by Nabi and "Salaf Salih" to greet themselves? Bring out hadith to justify your sheik's position. Remember your thought has always been anything not command by the Quran or not done by Nabi or Sahabah is Bid'ah.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AlBaqir(m): 10:12am On May 27, 2017
DrSad:
Assalamalaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh... brothers and sisters in Islam... may Allah bless this Holy month of Ramadan for everyone of us... Amin
I have a question and I'll love the scholars in the house to please try help me clarify this...
I wished a friend Ramadan Kareem and she said Ramadan Kareem is not appropriate that it is more appropriate to say Ramadan Mubarak.... I notice almost everyone says Ramadan Kareem these days....

If you carefully look at the submission of the sheik presented above, he seems to reject the usage of Kareem based on the fact that Allah is Kareem, Generous, and that Ramadan cannot be "Generous" on its own rather it is Allah who has put "virtues" in the month.

First, I really don't know how these so-called shuyukh arrived at their so-called declarations or fatawa. They simply just imagine something and thinking that is how it is in people's thought as well.

Who are the one thinking "the month of Ramadan" gives generosity on its own besides Allah, Or its Honourable or Noble on its own?

Second, linguistically, the word "Kareem (Generous, Honourable, Noble)" is not often used for Allah though He is "Kareem". Rather "Al-Kareem (The Generous, The Noble)", with the prefix " Al" is Allah's alone.

Using Kareem for other than Allah, absolutely brings no harm. Hence we have:

# Qurãnu Kareem: See surah Waqiah: 77
"Most surely it is an honored Quran,"

# Rasulin Kareem:
"Most surely, it is the Word brought by an honored Apostle," {Quran 69: 40}

So, you can clearly see from the passages of the Quran that the word "Kareem" is used for Quran itself and our Prophet. So, using the word also for Ramadan is 100% correct. And the intention of every sensible Muslims that Ramadan is month of Allah where He has made abundant generosity embedded in it. Its a month made Noble and Honoured by Allah.

In short, both "Ramadan Kareem, Ramadan Mubarak" are fantastically correct.

Wa salam alaykum.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by DrSad(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

And It Is As Though The One Who Said This Thinks That
Due To The Nobility Of This Month It Is Permissible To
Commit Sins. And This Is In Opposition To What The
People Of Knowledge Have Said (For They Have Said)
That The Sins Are Multiplied If They Are Done During
Virtuous Times Or Noble Places So This Is The Opposite
Of What This Person Has Assumed.
And They Have Said That It Is Incumbent Upon The
Person To Have Taqwa Of Allah The Mighty And
Majestic During Every Time And In Every Place
Especially During Virtuous Times And In Noble Places.
And Allah The Mighty And Majestic Says:
ﻳﺎ ﺃَﻳُّﻬَﺎ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺀَﺍﻣَﻨُﻮﺍْ ﻛُﺘِﺐَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻜُﻢُ ﺍﻟﺼِّﻴَﺎﻡُ ﻛَﻤَﺎ ﻛُﺘِﺐَ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻣِﻦ ﻗَﺒْﻠِﻜُﻢْ ﻟَﻌَﻠَّﻜُﻢْ
ﺗَﺘَّﻘُﻮﻥَ

“oh You Who Believe Fasting Has Been Prescribed For
You Like It Was Prescribed For Those Before You That
You May Obtain Taqwa.”

So The Wisdom Behind The Obligation Of Fasting Is To
Gain Taqwa Of Allah The Mighty And Majestic By
Doing What He Has Ordered And Avoiding What He Has
Prohibited. And It Has Been Established That The
Prophet Peace And Blessing Be Upon Him Said:
ﻣﻦ ﻟﻢ ﻳﺪﻉ ﻗﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﺰﻭﺭ، ﻭﺍﻟﻌﻤﻞ ﺑﻪ، ﻭﺍﻟﺠﻬﻞ، ﻓﻠﻴﺲ ﻟﻠﻪ ﺣﺎﺟﺔ ﻓﻲ ﺃﻥ ﻳﺪﻉ ﻃﻌﺎﻣﻪ
ﻭﺷﺮﺍﺑﻪ

Whoever Does Not Abandon Falsehood In Word And
Action, Then Allah Mighty And Majestic Has No Need
That He Should Leave His Food And Drink.
Therefore Fasting Is Worship For Allah And
Cultivation For The Soul And A Safeguard For It From
The Prohibitions Of Allah. And It Is Not Like This One
Without Knowledge Has Said That Due To The Nobility
Of This Month And Its Blessing, Sinning Is Allowed In
It.
saw this post on Google too.... I want to scholars from their point of view to clarify it...
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by DrSad(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

# I thought you guys always do things according to the book ni. Wonders shall never end.

Whether Ramadan Mubarak or Ramadan Kareem, which one was used by Nabi and "Salaf Salih" to greet themselves?Bring out hadith to justify your sheik's position. Remember your thought has always been anything not command by the Quran or not done by Nabi or Sahabah is Bid'ah.

read my post and understand it before you comment.... I want clarification from the learned ones... thank you
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by DrSad(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

If you carefully look at the submission of the sheik presented above, he seems to reject the usage of Kareem based on the fact that Allah is Kareem, Generous, and that Ramadan cannot be "Generous" on its own rather it is Allah who has put "virtues" in the month.

First, I really don't know how these so-called shuyukh arrived at their so-called declarations or fatawa. They simply just imagine something and thinking that is how it is in people's thought as well.

Who are the one thinking "the month of Ramadan" gives generosity on its own besides Allah, Or its Honourable or Noble on its own?

Second, linguistically, the word "Kareem (Generous, Honourable, Noble)" has never been used for Allah. Rather "Al-Kareem (The Generous, The Noble)", with the prefix " Al" is Allah's alone.

# Rasulin Kareem:

So, you can clearly see from the passages of the Quran that the word "Kareem" is used for Quran itself and our Prophet. So, using the word also for Ramadan is 100% correct. And the intention of every sensible Muslims that Ramadan is month of Allah where He has made abundant generosity embedded in it. Its a month made Noble and Honoured by Allah.

Wa salam alaykum.
jazakallahu Khairan

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

Whether Ramadan Mubarak or Ramadan Kareem, which one was used by Nabi and "Salaf Salih" to greet themselves? Bring out hadith to justify your sheik's position. Remember your thought has always been anything not command by the Quran or not done by Nabi or Sahabah is Bid'ah.

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
"The Messenger of Allah said: 'There has come to you Ramadan, a blessed month(shahrun mubaarak) which Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, has enjoined you to fast. In it the gates of heavens are opened and the gates of Hell are closed, and every devil is chained up. In it Allah has a night which is better than a thousand months; whoever is deprived of its goodness is indeed deprived."'

Sunan Nasaa'i 2106

Are you happy now?

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AlBaqir(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
"The Messenger of Allah said: 'There has come to you Ramadan, a blessed month(shahrun mubaarak) which Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, has enjoined you to fast. In it the gates of heavens are opened and the gates of Hell are closed, and every devil is chained up. In it Allah has a night which is better than a thousand months; whoever is deprived of its goodness is indeed deprived."'

Sunan Nasaa'i 2106

Are you happy now?

You need to open your eyes very well when you are reading my comment(s).

# I said, " where Nabi or salaf Salih" had GREETED THEMSELVES with such a word.

# Note: The OP question is strictly based on "greeting with Ramadan Kareem or Ramadan Mubarak".

So, try again later.

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by FriendNG: 10:35am On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Note: The OP question is strictly based on "greeting with Ramadan Kareem or Ramadan Mubarak".

So, try again later.

It is not part of the religion and nobody claim you get reward for it. It is only a form of congratulating people 4 being able to reach Ramadan alive. I repeat u earn no reward 4 such.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AlBaqir(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2017
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AlBaqir(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2017
FriendNG:

It is not part of the religion and nobody claim you get reward for it. It is only a form of congratulating people 4 being able to reach Ramadan alive. I repeat u earn no reward 4 such.

Ma sha Allah. You mean this is coming from you? So, why were you and your cohorts rejected "Jumu'ah Mubarak" as a form of greetings among Muslims claiming it is Bid'ah since Nabi and Salaf Salih did not greet themselves like that?

# Are you guys thinking at all?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

So, try again later.

Can you tell us what the prophet did there?

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by FriendNG: 10:42am On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

JumuAh Mubarak same as Ramadan Mubarak is wasn't part of Islam. And you get no reward 4 it.
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AlBaqir(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Can you tell us what the prophet did there?

Now your tail is wagging behind your legs since you and your cohorts have been fully exposed.

Yoruba ni, "ma fi nùmí moman je. You should be ashamed of yourself for asking me such a silly question. This is because it is you guys that always want to claim that anything not done by Nabi or the salafs, doing it is Bid'ah.

# So, the onus is on you to give us hadith where Nabi or your salaf greeted themselves, "Ramadan Mubarak".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AlBaqir(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2017
FriendNG:

JumuAh Mubarak same as Ramadan Mubarak is wasn't part of Islam. And you get no reward 4 it.

So, are you jumping fence now or you just realized that new tactics above? Because it seems you are now being reformed from extremism of "Bid'ah".

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

Now your tail is wagging behind your legs since you and your cohorts have been fully exposed.

Yoruba ni, "ma fi nùmí moman je. Asking me such a silly question should be embarrassing on you. This is because it is you guys that always want to claim that anything not done by Nabi or the salafs, doing it is Bid'ah.

# So, the onus is on you to give us hadith where Nabi or your salaf greeted themselves, "Ramadan Mubarak".

Masha Allaah, if you can't tell us exactly what the prophet did there as reported in that hadeeth, then you have no valid argument....

And as for the underlined, we never said so, rather we said anything done as an act of worship which have no proof is bidah.....

6 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by FriendNG: 10:53am On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

So, are you jumping fence now or you just realized that new tactics above? Because it seems you are now being reformed from extremism of "Bid'ah".

Let me just allow you because I am not interested in your arguments. But to set the record straights you can search my threads or posts to look for anywhere I said Ramadan Mubarak is part of Islam before, now or forever. Also, immediately you tell us Ramadan Mubarak is found in Islam or it has a reward without providing hadith then you're an innovator.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 27, 2017
And as for the argument that Quran was called Kareem and The prophet called Kareem

I say, The Quran is the word of Allaah, and we swear with the word of Allaah, would you then say we can swear with anything we wish since we can swear with the Qur'an which is not Allaahs name bit his words?

Allaah gave the prophet names, from them we have rahmaah lil aalameen, ni'matullaah, Kareem, etc..... Specifically for Kareem, Allaah wished to call the messenger by one of his numerous names, the name Kareem, so are you now Allaah to name something else Kareem?
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Sterope(f): 11:54am On May 27, 2017
Seriously??undecided
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by usmanktg2(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2017
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ALL.
RAMADAN GREETINGS ARE MOSTLY PRAYERS TO OUR LOVED ONES.
NOTHING LIKE BID'AH THERE.

THIS IS RAMADAN, THE WAHHABISTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED.
ISLAM IS EASY.

5 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by bigluv84(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2017
Pls Brothers and sisters in Islam arguement is not gud wen someone is fasting because bad words start frm arguement

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by karnafiu03(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

Second, linguistically, the word "Kareem (Generous, Honourable, Noble)" has never been used for Allah. Rather "Al-Kareem (The Generous, The Noble)", with the prefix " Al" is Allah's alone.

# Rasulin Kareem:

Wa salam alaykum.
But is it proper to call someone Kareem instead of Abdulkareem
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AlBaqir(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:
And as for the argument that Quran was called Kareem and The prophet called Kareem

I say, The Quran is the word of Allaah, and we swear with the word of Allaah, would you then say we can swear with anything we wish since we can swear with the Qur'an which is not Allaahs name bit his words?

Allaah gave the prophet names, from them we have Ar-rahmaah, aayatullaah, Kareem, etc..... Specifically for Kareem, Allaah wished to call the messenger by one of his numerous names, the name Kareem, so are you now Allaah to name something else Kareem?

# The moment you guys cannot find suitable copy-paste on the internet to reply serious challenges, you start talking rubbish. Abeg, Which Prophet did Allah gave name as Ar-Rahmaah, Aayatullaah?

# And according to your thought because Quran is the word of Allah and you swear with the Quran, that's why it is called "Kareem"?!

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by mamawin(f): 12:40pm On May 27, 2017
Assalam alaykum brothers and sisters, It seems some of our brothers have some scores to settle with one another,
In the spirit of Ramadan, please let peace reign.
Let's make contributions that will promote the religion and change the belief of non-muslims about us.
May Allah guide us all.

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AlBaqir(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2017
karnafiu03:

Absolutely proper. You can call people "Kareem, Rahman, Raheem, Wasi', Lateef, etc etc". But you cannot call them, " Al-Kareem, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem, Al-Wasi, Al-Lateef etc", only Allah is that (with the prefix "al" ) except you add "Abd (servant)" to it like "Abd Al-Kareem or AbdulKareem", " Abd Ar-Rahman" etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Rilwayne001: 12:46pm On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

Absolutely proper. You can call people "Kareem, Rahman, Raheem, Wasi', Lateef, etc etc". But you cannot call them, " Al-Kareem, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem, Al-Wasi, Al-Lateef etc", only Allah is that (with the prefix "al" ) except you add "Abd (servant)" to it like "Abd Al-Kareem or AbdulKareem", " Abd Ar-Rahman" etc.

How about "Al-ameen"?
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Aminzy(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2017
karnafiu03:

Yes but not with 'AL' only if the person possess the qualities of 'Kareem' which is impossuble..... I believe Almighty Allah alone possesses it........Please let us beware of arguements coz it does not leads to gud thing....
Wallahu a'lam

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nasiruddeen(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2017
The moment you guys cannot find suitable copy-paste on the internet to reply serious challenges, you start talking rubbish.
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

# The moment you guys cannot find suitable copy-paste on the internet to reply serious challenges, you start talking rubbish. Abeg, Which Prophet did Allah gave name as Ar-Rahmaah, Aayatullaah?

I hope those with "adab" will come and criticize you for your unguarded tongue....

And as for the bold, Astagfirullaah, that was a mistake, how I wrote aayatullaah instead of ni'matullaah is still a surprise to me....

And as for rahmaah, that wasn't complete, it should be rahmatul lil-'aalameen....

One of his names is also rauf.....

# And according to your thought because Quran is the word of Allah and you swear with the Quran, that's why it is called "Kareem"?!

Certainly you've not inferred this from what I've said so far, you are only looking for awawi after being exposed....

We swear with the Qur'an and its not the name of Allaah, does that make it permissible to swear with anything we wish? Because your argument is since Quran is called Kareem and Allaah is called Kareem, then we can call anything we wish Kareem....

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

You should tell yourself this instead....

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 27, 2017
Aminzy:
Yes but not with 'AL' only if the person possess the qualities of 'Kareem' which is impossuble..... I believe Almighty Allah alone possesses it........Please let us beware of arguements coz it does not leads to gud thing....
Wallahu a'lam

Its not a must "Al" should be added if you say so then how are you going to do with this;

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 182:

فَمَنْ خَافَ مِن مُّوصٍ جَنَفًا أَوْ إِثْمًا فَأَصْلَحَ بَيْنَهُمْ فَلَا إِثْمَ عَلَيْهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

But he who fears from a testator some unjust act or wrong-doing, and thereupon he makes peace between the parties concerned, there shall be no sin on him. Certainly, Allah is Oft-Forgiving(Gafoor), Most Merciful(Raheem).

via iQuran

Note what is there is "gafoorur raheem" not "Al-gafoor Ar-Raheem"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Called Her; "Selfish First Wife!!!" / Stop Giving Your Children Tribal Marks / How To Pay Zakah On A Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.