Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? (14011 Views)

Eid Mubarak Pictures / Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Ramadan Kareem To You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 27, 2017
Mofpearl:

Miswak can still be swallowed.

Yea....but the chances are slim and that will happen if you are careless, the case is different from tooth paste...

Do you use miswak
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Mofpearl: 7:18pm On May 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Yea....but the chances are slim and that will happen if you are careless, the case is different from tooth paste...

Do you use miswak

Not anymore.
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 27, 2017
Mofpearl:

Not anymore.

Sounds strange to me even tho it shouldn't and I don't know why it's sounding strange to me....
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Mofpearl: 7:23pm On May 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Sounds strange to me even tho it shouldn't and I don't know why it's sounding strange to me....

I used to use it but I don't use it anymore.

I was thinking about it a few days ago so it's like you reminded me of it.
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 27, 2017
Mofpearl:

I used to use it but I don't use it anymore.

I was thinking about it a few days ago so it's like you reminded me of it.

And you want to Starr using it again?

[s]I think its sounding strange to me because I feel its a manly thing[/s]
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AlBaqir(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2017
tintingz:
I tire oo

Ramadan Kareem, Ramadan Mubarak, greetings na greetings

Albaqir, you dey try ooo.

Honestly I never thought the thread will make FP otherwise will never start tussling with those guys. I hate inconsistency and double standard. There is nothing that made most of them support the greeting of Ramadan Mubarak save the fact that one of there troglodytes mulla said so. This is in contradictions with so many things they have declared Bid'ah or Haram on the silly excuse that Nabi or the so-called salaf did not practice such acts. And the moment they were exposed, you can see how they are giving silly excuse that such a greetings is not something of deen (that attract reward or retribution). What about greetings of Jumu'ah Mubarak which this brainless guys declared Bid'ah? What about wedding ring and so many many things?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Mofpearl: 7:41pm On May 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

And you want to Starr using it again?

[s]I think its sounding strange to me because I feel its a manly thing[/s]

Yes, it's sunnah. Sometimes we don't need to start doing big things. These little sunnah counts as well.

I wasn't sure I used it right when I used it.
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 27, 2017
^^ so much for seeking sympathy...
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Rilwayne001: 8:25pm On May 27, 2017
Demmzy15:
I finished like 3 days back na grin grin I wan even go meet those admin guys maybe there's special packages for Muslims..... One navy guy just jam me this evening, d guy was just vexing, he probably didn't find confirm stuff for Sahur embarassed

Sha no let them slap you because I won't be there to support you grin tongue undecided
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Demmzy15(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Sha no let them slap you because I won't be there to support you grin tongue undecided
grin grin
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Its dangerous, but if you are sure you can prevent its taste following your saliva into your throat then no problem, but its safer to use miswak, infact its sunnah and you'll get rewarded for using the miswak...
I'll. manage d toothpaste
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by tintingz(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2017
AlBaqir:

Honestly I never thought the thread will make FP otherwise will never start tussling with those guys. I hate inconsistency and double standard. There is nothing that made most of them support the greeting of Ramadan Mubarak save the fact that one of there troglodytes mulla said so. This is in contradictions with so many things they have declared Bid'ah or Haram on the silly excuse that Nabi or the so-called salaf did not practice such acts. And the moment they were exposed, you can see how they are giving silly excuse that such a greetings is not something of deen (that attract reward or retribution). What about greetings of Jumu'ah Mubarak which this brainless guys declared Bid'ah? What about wedding ring and so many many things?!
They are simply confused about their ideology. Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by dultmax(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2017
Fundamentalist:

AMEEN

....... Alhamdulillah The sunnah of the prophet has given me these

You still have a long way to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Fundamentalist: 5:32pm On May 28, 2017
dultmax:

You still have a long way to go

Is there any other way apart from that of the messenger ?
Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by dultmax(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Is there any other way apart from that of the messenger ?

Even the messenger's way is far beyond your comprehension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? by Fundamentalist: 7:59pm On May 28, 2017
dultmax:

Even the messenger's way is far beyond your comprehension

I now understand the reason why you are lost ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Called Her; "Selfish First Wife!!!" / Stop Giving Your Children Tribal Marks / How To Pay Zakah On A Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.