Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,392 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria (24187 Views)

5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Pls can payoneer funds be withdrawn from the US? Any charges attached?
Payoneer fund can be withdrawn from anywhere in the world

You can confirm if there is charge in their website
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Roseey0:
How can I sell MY OWN Product, as a Nigerian, living in Nigeria, on either eBay or Amazon?
Anyone?

Hmmmm
Question

Read from the beginning of this thread
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Christie171:
Interesting......
please I might be needing more detailed explanations because I'm a novice here yet interested in this kind of business. Thanks for the guide
cheer
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by talkportal: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2017
tugrow:

Yes most preferred method

basically this is like importation biz only that the targeted market is USA. I'm right please? and for a small and medium startup how much would you recommend to start with? and which product do you say is best selling in USA market atm
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by sleemoon(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Been trying to reach you on whatsapp... Not delivering..
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Danyl(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
talkportal:

this means one must literally buy goods from China ship them to USA then list them on eBay for sale even before you get market or demand?
If your products spend more than 64days you may start paying charges on your goods based on the extra number of days beyond the max time your goods should stay in your forwarder's warehouse..
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by talkportal: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Danyl:
If your products spend more than 64days you may start paying charges on your goods based on the extra number of days beyond the max time your goods should stay in your forwarder's warehouse..

now I am confuse... I must buy and ship my goods down to USA before finding sellers through eBay exposure right? but the reality is I might not get buyer fast and days will be counting with the forwarding co... now is that economical correct. or is there another profit smart method please will appreciate you response
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
talkportal:

basically this is like importation biz only that the targeted market is USA. I'm right please? and for a small and medium startup how much would you recommend to start with? and which product do you say is best selling in USA market atm

Yes, it call dropshipping cos you are buying from china to sell in US, while you are in Nigeria

Bro i will not recommend any product for you, this is one thing about Nigerian, the want that the tell them everything

If you are interested about the biz, go to your research too,

If you start making money, you will not ask tugrow to be saving too grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
sleemoon:
Been trying to reach you on whatsapp... Not delivering..
you can reach me now
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
Danyl:
Very correct bro,
That why you MUST

Research for a sharp fast selling products

Different forwarders has their own policy, on how their products stay in the warehouse

So compare them and chosee the one to used
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Danyl(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
tugrow:

Very correct bro,
That why you MUST

Research for a sharp fast selling products

Different forwarders has their own policy, on how their products stay in the warehouse

So compare them and chosee the one to used
I think but not too sure about shopify/oberlo solutions, seems that combo helps drop shippers a lot. or better still one can find drop shippers that can fast track orders from their warehouse directly to the customer.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by talkportal: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
tugrow:

Yes, it call dropshipping cos you are buying from china to sell in US, while you are in Nigeria

Bro i will not recommend any product for you, this is one thing about Nigerian, the want that the tell them everything

If you are interested about the biz, go to your research too,

If you start making money, you will not ask tugrow to be saving too grin grin

I feel you I respect that. just that me asking you is part of research you know. But it's well you have done better self.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Danyl:

I think but not too sure about shopify/oberlo solutions, seems that combo helps drop shippers a lot. or better still one can find drop shippers that can fast track orders from their warehouse directly to the customer.
yes you are correct but fee high, having someone in US is also a good option, the person work as your forwarder
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by apexmall(m): 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2017
Good one. I'm a Nigerian. I was base in the UK, I sell on Amazon but I buy on ebay or Aliexpress that's drop shipping. Drop shipping is very good. The only problem you will definately face here in Nigeria if u are selling to other countries is that WHEN YOUR BUYER RETURN YOUR ITEM, IT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS AND NOT from your buyer. You are in Nigeria, how will you get the the returned item?
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
apexmall:
Good one. I'm a Nigerian. I was base in the UK, I sell on Amazon but I buy on ebay or Aliexpress that's drop shipping. Drop shipping is very good. The only problem you will definately face here in Nigeria if u are selling to other countries is that WHEN YOUR BUYER RETURN YOUR ITEM, IT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR ADDRESS AND NOT from your buyer. You are in Nigeria, how will you get the the returned item?

your return items will be sent to your US address, you forwarder can forward it now to you, or keep it they
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by morgang(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello,

Please i need to know a faster and reliable courier service that can deliver an item (Iphone 7) from U.S to Nigeria. Was considering using EMS or DHL not sure which one is faster. I need someone with experience to help suggest a FASTER and RELIABLE courier service. Thanks.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2017
morgang:
Hello,

Please i need to know a faster and reliable courier service that can deliver an item (Iphone 7) from U.S to Nigeria. Was considering using EMS or DHL not sure which one is faster. I need someone with experience to help suggest a FASTER and RELIABLE courier service. Thanks.
Like how many days are you looking at
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by mendelsmattress: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE rubber MEN SUEDE shoe
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men rubber Suede shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
Wow! What a lucrative business!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL:08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by dombible(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
tugrow:
GETTING A US DIRECT SIM CARD

You can get a USA direct SIM card from this 2 company it may be more than 2 but I know of this two

1) simcardglobal

2) usasims

Simcardglobal provide you with international prepaid SIM card with United States and United Kingdom numbers (dual SIM), insert it into your unlocked GSM mobile phone and you are ready to talk to and from over 195 countries around the world, so if you order for this service, you will have US and UK sim card, you use to make and received call any way in the world, but this service is costly, they have 2 two services plan

You can buy airtime up to $250 and the will ship the SIM free with credit airtime topup of that $250 in the SIM

OR

You buy the SIM for $64 and the will ship the SIM to your door step

2) usasims : is similar to simcardglobal but is cheaper than simcardglobal ,you buy the SIM card for $5 and ship to your door step with $16

You can buy airtime or fund the SIM with
PayPal
Bit coin*****
And others payment processor

Now that we have learned about how to get shipping address and US phone number, the last thing is that you need to have US PayPal account

will not go much on this but you can get this in 2 ways

Get an expert here on nairaland to set it up for for a fee

OR

If you have any body in US, they can set it up for you and sent you login details

NOTE : you need a vpn for both eBay and PayPal to run this successful .

You can ask questions

As we will look in our next topic

How to use this 3 thing to setup your eBay seller account

Good night
There are so many sim cards in usasims website. Which of the sim are you talking about please, AT&T Unlimited SIM Card or T-Mobile USA SIM Card? Thank you.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2017
dombible:
There are so many sim cards in usasims website. Which of the sim are you talking about please, AT&T Unlimited SIM Card or T-Mobile USA SIM Card? Thank you.
the T. Mobile with $4.99
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by sam0707: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
TUGROW
You'v done a great job sir. Am benefiting from this and would plead you update it sir, i mean the next topic (setting up a store)
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by sam0707: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
sorry to boder you sir, how do i ship the goods from china to the US warehouse and how will the warehouse know its for my store
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
sam0707:
TUGROW
You'v done a great job sir. Am benefiting from this and would plead you update it sir, i mean the next topic (setting up a store)
thanks

This thread is directly teaching how to set up a store in eBay
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Day11(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Operating Ebay store while in Nigeria is limited won't last long. You also need to read the " What to sell and Not"

I have an Old Ebay Account for Sell.

Fully Verified + Paypal
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

SKRILL -NETELLER -BITCOIN -PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Kindly check signature below for contact
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by 9jawear(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please how do you receive payments from shopify especially if you dont have a paypal business account or also receive credit card payments from visa and mastercard. What payment platform on shopify can you easily integrate with
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by euniq: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Wow! Thanks for your selflessness in providing these info. May i contact you to clarify some issues?
tugrow:
GETTING A US DIRECT SIM CARD

You can get a USA direct SIM card from this 2 company it may be more than 2 but I know of this two

1) simcardglobal

2) usasims

Simcardglobal provide you with international prepaid SIM card with United States and United Kingdom numbers (dual SIM), insert it into your unlocked GSM mobile phone and you are ready to talk to and from over 195 countries around the world, so if you order for this service, you will have US and UK sim card, you use to make and received call any way in the world, but this service is costly, they have 2 two services plan

You can buy airtime up to $250 and the will ship the SIM free with credit airtime topup of that $250 in the SIM

OR

You buy the SIM for $64 and the will ship the SIM to your door step

2) usasims : is similar to simcardglobal but is cheaper than simcardglobal ,you buy the SIM card for $5 and ship to your door step with $16

You can buy airtime or fund the SIM with
PayPal
Bit coin*****
And others payment processor

Now that we have learned about how to get shipping address and US phone number, the last thing is that you need to have US PayPal account

will not go much on this but you can get this in 2 ways

Get an expert here on nairaland to set it up for for a fee

OR

If you have any body in US, they can set it up for you and sent you login details

NOTE : you need a vpn for both eBay and PayPal to run this successful .

You can ask questions

As we will look in our next topic

How to use this 3 thing to setup your eBay seller account

Good night
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2017
Day11:
Operating Ebay store while in Nigeria is limited won't last long. You also need to read the " What to sell and Not"

I have an Old Ebay Account for Sell.

Fully Verified + Paypal
if you want to market your product, take it to technology market and sell, don't come here to be saying what you don't know

What do you mean by, won't last long and you have old eBay account to sell shocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service / Fire Breaks Out At Tejuosho Market, Yaba, Lagos / 1xbet Happy Friday Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.