Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria (24194 Views)

5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by idowuh98(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
tugrow:
it may be difficult to operate in Nigeria, but most Nigerian drop shipper buy in china and sell in USA online marketplace like Amazon and eBay
This is interesting
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2017
tugrow:
if you want to market your product, take it to technology market and sell, don't come here to be saying what you don't know

What do you mean by, won't last long and you have old eBay account to sell shocked

Bro my eBay acct got restricted my address is US address but got restricted and they instructs me to call eBay support or link another eBay account
But I call them they say they were unable to verify my address and unable to lift the restriction. Any idea on how to do it
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
cefezyA:

Bro my eBay acct got restricted my address is US address but got restricted and they instructs me to call eBay support or link another eBay account
But I call them they say they were unable to verify my address and unable to lift the restriction. Any idea on how to do it
it cause of your IP address, use use Nigerian IP to address the account, which phone number did you used
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by afecofrank(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
But the easiest way to trade in China is, you choose your best products online from your choice seller, Consult Sourcing companies in China like us, to go and inspect the products, pay the supplier and ship the goods to you or your choice destination.
This will help you to avoid being scammed online by Ghost sellers, make sure the right products are shipped to you and on time. On so many occasions we have been contacted to trace some companies that received orders and payments and disappear. The buyers never received any pin nor refund. The Ghost sellers will destroy their SIM card and the phone will go Power Off (Yi Guangji) forever.
I know so many of you out there have experienced this but will ashamed to share it. It's still happening. Trade with care. Don't fall a victims.
Contact me if you need any assistance.
Mr. Frank
Phone: +8613710705***

1 Like

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
tugrow:
it cause of your IP address, use use Nigerian IP to address the account, which phone number did you used

Whistle phone and I still use cyberghost vpn
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Maybe I should close that one
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by anuda(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2017
thank you OP for this thread.
Please help us with step-by-step guide on how to open Ebay account from Naija.
Rgds
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by pryme(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2017
Op, I don't know about eBay, cos I don't touch anything that has to do with PayPal.

But I know Amazon charges a fee to set up an E-Shop with them.
Speaking of fees, I was wondering if the likes of Jumia, konga, Olx charges a fee to set up and e-Shop with them.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
pryme:
Op, I don't know about eBay, cos I don't touch anything that has to do with PayPal.

But I know Amazon charges a fee to set up an E-Shop with them.
Speaking of fees, I was wondering if the likes of Jumia, konga, Olx charges a fee to set up and e-Shop with them.
setting a store is free , but commission on your sale
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by anuda(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
hello
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
anuda:
hello
hi
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Jsaviour(f): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hi tugrow, i have these questions:

If I understand you correctly, I will buy from like say aliexpress, Alibaba, or 1688, ship to one of those warehousing and US address providers and then create a store on eBay for the sales.

My questions:

Who package and sends to customer when i get orders on eBay? Myus.com and co?.

If yes, how do I pay them for the shipping or how much do they charge per shipping.

will EBay charge for the store space or on commission bases per sale?.

How do I verify what I buy before it's shipped to him warehousing company etc.

Would you rather I go for shopify/oberlo method although this takes time to deliver.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jsaviour:
Hi tugrow, i have these questions:

How do I verify what I buy before it's shipped to him warehousing company etc.

Would you rather I go for shopify/oberlo method although this takes time to deliver.
If you have money, use a shopify expert (va) to create a store and source product for you using their experience. This is the fastest way to earn on shopify.
Using myus as a warehouse is not recommended at all. If you must go that way, use a worldwide fulfillment center like easyship.

When you make orders, it is automatically fulfilled by any fulfillment center you choose whether amazon FBA, easyship, etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by anuda(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please explain further on how to use a shopify expert (va) to create a store.
thanks.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by anuda(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please explain further on how to use a shopify expert (va) to create a store.
thanks.

EMMAACHILE:

If you have money, use a shopify expert (va) to create a store and source product for you using their experience. This is the fastest way to earn on shopify.
Using myus as a warehouse is not recommended at all. If you must go that way, use a worldwide fulfillment center like easyship.

When you make orders, it is automatically fulfilled by any fulfillment center you choose whether amazon FBA, easyship, etc
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by anuda(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thanks.

EMMAACHILE:

You make use of virtual assistants to run your store. This experience will make it a successful venture. One site that have them is www.freeeup.com
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by confluence: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by tugrow(m): 3:13am On Sep 17, 2017
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by habitari(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yea , Am into Alidropship, WhatsApp 08095300497
tugrow:
dont understand you bro

Explain more
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by iamord(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

it fulfills even when offline ??
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
iamord:
it fulfills even when offline ??
Yes
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by EmNaija: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
You can find a list trusted suppliers of brand name products which you can sell on Amazon, eBay, and your own store without having to buy, store, pack, and ship stock.
http://infoguid.pro/dropshipbusiness

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
EmNaija:
You can find a list trusted suppliers of brand name products which you can sell on Amazon, eBay, and your own store without having to buy, store, pack, and ship stock.
http://infoguid.pro/dropshipbusiness
Not recommended. Your profit will be next to zero.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by jumich1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Op thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge for free, may God reward you abundantly. My question is, is there any possibility of purchasing bitcoin using my PayPal fund?
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by ymarts: 7:29am On Nov 08, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Not recommended. Your profit will be next to zero.
can we talk
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by afecofrank(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
We specialize in International Air, Sea cargo transportation, Logistics and Services from China to ASWP, Door-to-door Express services, products sourcing and consultations. We work with world first class airlines and shipping lines for safe and quick delivery.

Express kilo rate: Freight $9-10/kg (depends of quantity) for normal goods, clearing N550/kg.
Cargo: $6-6.5/kg (depends of quantity) for normal goods, clearing N350/kg.

Sea Groupage (LCL): N80,000/CBM freight+clearing.

Full container load (FCL), private container shipments available too.

If you have larger quantity cargoes, we can re-negotiate this offers.

Do you need assistance with buying from China, checking your suppliers to make sure they really physically exist and not computer robots, contacting factories directly to develop your product, contact us.

Looking forward to serving you!

Mr. Frank
Phone/WhatsApp: +8613710705988
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by apexmall(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
tugrow:

First, permit me to laugh you small grin grin grin

You question does not sound stupid cos that is your weak point

When you received your money in PayPal, the easiest thing for you to do is to sell that your your PayPal fund to person in need of PayPal and the person pay you in Naira,

There are some trusted PayPal trader in this forum

You can check the currency thread, verify one and sell your fund to

WELDONE

Selling your PayPal is not a problem. I buy any amount of PayPal and I pay you Naira. I have my PayPal connected to my foreign bank account and I can buy any amount of PayPal. Below is my whatsapp link to get in touch.

Best regards
Bayode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by apexmall(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=jumich1 post=72772328]Op thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge for free, may God reward you abundantly. My question is, is there any possibility of purchasing bitcoin using my PayPal fund? [/qruote]

Yes get in touch on my WhatsApp link below.
Re: ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria by jumich1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=apexmall post=72829895][/quote]

Why not share it here to benefit others?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Ways To Make Money Off Valentine In 2020 / Greedy Seller's Sudden Increase Sparks Tension (video) / Chicken Consumers Flay Increased Processing Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.