Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State (3148 Views)

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat, Demand Oshiomhole’s Removal As Chairman / Protesters Want Saraki Expelled From APC, Storm APC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by faseblex(f): 5:54am On May 27, 2017
The All Progressives Congress, APC, Fiday flagged off campaign for the forth coming local government election in Gboko, Benue State.
What is interesting about the event was the large number of wheelbarrow pushers at the venue. My question is...were they mocking Governor Ortom or was it a campaign gimmick?

See Photos Below>>>>http://trendzbase..in/2017/05/large-number-of-wheelbarrow-pushers.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by Aonkuuse(m): 6:03am On May 27, 2017
Mr Reporter, How Do You Know They Were Wheelbarrow Pushers? Or Are You Telling Us They Were Misinformed As You Are. Ortom Is Not Meeting Up To The Standard But The Fact Here Is That Those Wheelbarrows Were Donated By Nema To The Internally Displaced Persons In Benue, Not The Other Way Round. Be Careful You Be A Leader Too One Day
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by mydavidorf: 6:34am On May 27, 2017
ok
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by juman(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2017
APC is a curse.

Instead of wheelbarrowing the governor should engage them in agricultural activities.

There is big agricultural land in benue.

Governor just need to protect them from fulani people killing them.

1 Like

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by spartan117(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2017
ortom is a big disgrace

1 Like

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by spartan117(m): 7:22am On May 27, 2017
juman:
APC is a curse.

Instead of wheelbarrowing the governor should engage them in agricultural activities.

There is big agricultural land in benue.

Governor just need to protect them from fulani people killing them.
he is too clueless and selfish to do that
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by Jakumo(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2017
I am the proud owner of an authentic vintage Benue State wheelbarrow, and I would be grateful for any advice explaining how I can go about pimping it out, and restoring it to its former glory, hopefully without my needing to take out a second mortgage in order to raise funds for the project .

Specifically this restoration MUST include the installation of a state-of-the-art sound system, flashing disco lights, sirens, and a pair of small, discrete missile launchers that can be deployed to neutralize rampaging Fulani cattle rearing bandits, wherever they materialize along my flight path.

Thank you and God bless Benue State.
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by juman(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2017
spartan117:

he is too clueless and selfish to do that

APC turned out to be a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by omenkaLives(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2017
LMAO. cheesy

Although the wheelbarrows weren't meant for the purpose people are suggesting they were meant for, I really don't feel sorry for Ortom. They should mock his clueless asss out of office jor. grin

Benue people deserve better than him.

Op, try buy new phone abeg. cry
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by Day169: 7:49am On May 27, 2017
Laffmatazz! grin grin grin
..The comical part of Nigerian politics.
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by Iceberg3: 8:40am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
LMAO. cheesy

Although the wheelbarrows weren't meant for the purpose people are suggesting they were meant for, I really don't feel sorry for Ortom. They should mock his clueless asss out of office jor. grin

Benue people deserve better than him.

Op, try buy new phone abeg.

oga stop pretending...we know u are now gainfully employed
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by omenkaLives(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2017
Iceberg3:

oga stop pretending...we know u are now gainfully employed
grin
Yeah, that is me right there, didn't know someone caught me on camera! You must be a very badt guy! cheesy

I made about N1500 yesterday. Meagre but it helps.

Now tell us buddy, how is the Mai ruwa business going for you? Your back must really hurt right now. cheesy

Don't be shy to say, not gonna rat out on you. wink

Sai Obiano empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by Iceberg3: 8:55am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Yeah, that is me right there, didn't know someone caught me on camera! You must be a very badt guy! cheesy

I made about N1500 yesterday. Meagre but it helps.

Now tell us buddy, how is the Mai ruwa business going for you? Your back must really hurt right now. cheesy

Don't be shy to say, not gonna rat out on you. wink

Sai Obiano empowerment.

u mean... grin grin

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

1 Like

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by omenkaLives(m): 8:57am On May 27, 2017
Iceberg3:

u mean... grin grin

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
They will NEVER respond!

So typical and predictable. grin

1 Share

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by Iceberg3: 9:08am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
They will NEVER respond!

So typical and predictable. grin

obiano empowered students with h20 kegs while gomina ortom abi na atom ant,empowere the entire benue population,men women,young and old with wheelBIRO jeep CHAIII!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by omenkaLives(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2017
Iceberg3:

obiano empowered students with h20 kegs while gomina ortom abi na atom ant,empowere the entire benue population,men women,young and old with wheelBIRO jeep CHAIII!
grin grin
Obingo imagines the best thing students can become is Mai ruwa entrepreneurs. cheesy

It is obvious you know I don't respond to nonentities, which explains why you appear SUPER EXCITED I responded to you.

Through with you son, you can now run along and go look for your kind to play with.

You shall be ignored FOREVER, just like those before you.

Bye.. smiley
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by Youdondeymad: 9:25am On May 27, 2017
Day169:
Laffmatazz! grin grin grin
..The comical part of Nigerian politics.
A country where for the past 50 years,the political and the military class have contrived to ruin the country,keep the people in poverty,made the infrastructure left by the colonial rulers moribund,through sheer greed,selfishness,absolute and profound lack of vision and focus,mismangement and corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by Iceberg3: 9:26am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Obingo imagines the best thing students can become is Mai ruwa entrepreneurs. cheesy

It is obvious you know I don't respond to nonentities, which explains why you appear SUPER EXCITED I responded to you.

Through with you son, you can now run along and go look for your kind to play with.

You shall be ignored FOREVER, just like those before you.

Bye.. smiley

i understand,i can see you are very busy,the hunger is too harsh in makurdi grin grin

HAAAaaaahahahahahaaaa....

2 Likes

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by SalamRushdie: 9:27am On May 27, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Mr Reporter, How Do You Know They Were Wheelbarrow Pushers? Or Are You Telling Us They Were Misinformed As You Are. Ortom Is Not Meeting Up To The Standard But The Fact Here Is That Those Wheelbarrows Were Donated By Nema To The Internally Displaced Persons In Benue, Not The Other Way Round. Be Careful You Be A Leader Too One Day

I am very sure you are Benue civil Servants Sir
..one question please is it true you guys haven't been paid for 8 months?
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by leofab(f): 10:50am On May 27, 2017
Omenkalives need empowerment..
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by omenkaLives(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2017
leofab:
Omenkalives need empowerment..
Aunty, brain dey itch you abi? Mind ya business oo.

1 Share

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by leofab(f): 11:29am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Aunty, brain dey itch you abi? Mind ya business oo.
mg kids will grow up soon and yours will grow up too; won't you be happy seeing them growing up around good school and hospital.. instead of us all to come together and task the government you are there menstruating from the mouth. I wonder how some of you people think.
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by leofab(f): 11:56am On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Menstruating from the mouth?

First, I'm a man and surely don't menstruate.

You probably mistake me for your family member, your sister presumably.

I pray God heals her pretty soon. The stench from her mouth could be a real turn off for the world.

Pele.

Bye.
you call yourself a man? Really you think being a man all about genital? Your generations unborn will live to know how their predecessor who has the power to request a good future for them sold it for a pot of porridge.. please don't quote me again.

Cc. Gberra pls tell omenkalives to get a life. One day he will dies and whatever he thinks he is getting front Nne government will not be buried with him. cry
Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by omenkaLives(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2017
leofab:
you call yourself a man? Really you think being a man all about genital? Your generations unborn will live to know how their predecessor who has the power to request a good future for them sold it for a pot of porridge.. please don't quote me again.

Cc. Gberra pls tell omenkalives to get a life. One day he will dies and whatever he thinks he is getting front Nne government will not be buried with him. cry
"One day he will DIES".

Typical ipob illiterate.

Both men and women, boys and girls, no difference whatsoever, save for their gender.

What a crying shame.

1 Like

Re: Large Number Of Wheelbarrow Pushers Storm APC Campaign Rally In Benue State by leofab(f): 5:24pm On May 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
"One day he will DIES".

Typical ipob illiterate.

Both men and women, boys and girls, no difference whatsoever, save for their gender.

What a crying shame.
am writing for you to read and not to award scores;so I don't proofread.. maybe I might be indirectly giving you a job.. more intentional errors to correct.

We must engage omenkalives for force.

(1) (Reply)

Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused / Please Read This And Understand The RUGA Buhari Agenda / Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.