Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa (3157 Views)

AtikuOkowa: Campaign Song For Atiku by Zango Is Currently Trending In The North / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Binikingdowm: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Apparently south Africans are tired of nigerians in their country, they accused nigerians of corrupting their system and selling drugs to their children among other bad things..

In my opinion I believe nigerians should leave south Africa, one day the people will take arms against nigerians there whether good or bad.
Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by warem(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stupidity in high places, i hope Nigerians won't retaliate by destroying south africa owned businesses here, and create more unemployment

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Mraphel: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Let them come back to their states of Origin..South Africans must move back from all African countries including Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by blackboy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fake news. Can the whole of south Africa hate Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by UbongCR7(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
I blame our government for neglecting the development of Nigeria.
If not, how will common south africa and even ghana be insulting us

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by LabDNA: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
The guys in the videos with the girl were yorubas. South Africans can identify them with tribal marks and cone shaped heads.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by SaintBishop: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Tranquillity360: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
warem:
Stupidity in high places, i hope Nigerians won't retaliate by destroying south africa owned businesses here, and create more unemployment
South africa won't try that.

The last time they attacked Nigerians,they know how yoruba youth loot their Shoprites in various state in south west.
Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Ideke9000: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:
The guys in the videos with the girl were yorubas. South Africans can identify them with tribal marks and cone shaped heads.
See the video here
https://twitter.com/i/status/1271753044850544640
Yorubas should learn to respect their host

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tranquillity360:

The last time they attacked Nigerians,they know how yoruba youth loot their Shoprites in various state in south west.
it's not of concern to them and nigerians will be the ones loosing.

It's better to leave their country completely.

The name nigeria is cursed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Justiceleague1: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Binikingdowm:
Apparently south Africans are tired of nigerians in their country, they accused nigerians of corrupting their system and selling drugs to their children among other bad things..

In my opinion I believe nigerians should leave south Africa, one day the people will take arms against nigerians there whether good or bad.

Uhundan nokhua,wema beghe emi no Sunu n'edo?
So that's not a concern to you?
Oni ma kanwea?
Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Tranquillity360: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
it's not of concern to them and nigerians will be the ones loosing.

It's better to leave their country completely.

The name nigeria is cursed.
Yoruba youth are ever ready to loot their shop againgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by helinues: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lazy South Africans
Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by warem(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tranquillity360:

Trust me both sides felt the impact, infact most of thier businesses are insured so we felt it more, it's an unwise solution

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Finnese001: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
NIGERIA MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by TMKsouth: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerians can only score trashy girls in SA and this video is a classic example of that.That girl is a crackhead and those guys are suppliers. It's clear for the whole world to see. WELL DONE NIGERIA - solidifying your sordid global reputation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Ekwutox: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:
Nigerians can only score trashy girls in SA and this video is a classic example of that.That girl is a crackhead and those guys are suppliers. It's clear for the whole world to see. WELL DONE NIGERIA - solidifying your sordid global reputation.

You South Africans are a very funny set of beings.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Propaganda every where, who cares??!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Guy don’t fall for this mess, it’s not that serious. That woman wasn’t drugged, there are ashewos everywhere it’s their body, their choice. Ignore this nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by ThatFairGuy: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tranquillity360:

You still show your Tribalism in this.
meanwhile, who told you Igbos are not among those of Lagos State?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by ThatFairGuy: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Finnese001:
NIGERIA MUST FALL
Starting from your realm
Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by SaintBishop: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:
You South Africa men are pathetic,disgusting low self esteem clowns, control your women and stop making a fool of yourselves.

spit.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by TMKsouth: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
SaintBishop:

You South Africa men are pathetic,disgusting low self esteem clowns, control your women and stop making a fool of yourselves.

spit.

Our women are controlled, and ironically not by us but by u Nigerians. They know you are NO-GO areas. Mess with you and they'll end up in an East Asian prison. So like I'm saying my guy, you can only score skanks from taverns like this one dancing weirdly in this video. So I'm cool. cool cool cool
You think any parent that sees this video will allow their children to hang around Nigerians? Like I said before, WELL DONE NIGERIA. A toast to you for an own-goal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by WorWorBoy3: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by SaintBishop: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
WorWorBoy3:

Lol.
I'm tired of these people and their low self-esteem Nigerian men leave south women alone they no go gree.

make I mind my business jare.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Subduer: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
warem:
Retaliate ke? Nigerians got SWAG, & confidence. Nigerians don't get intimidated by whites, SA is just starting from Apartheid & Colonial mentality. Best way is to learn from Nigerians, which few wicked whites are discouraging SA blacks from doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by allthingsgood: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
UbongCR7:
I blame our government for neglecting the development of Nigeria.
If not, how will common south africa and even ghana be insulting us

Have u been to South Africa It's not common o
Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Subduer: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Nigerians ain't leaving. This is Africa, and it's you that should return to where you once belonged. These ATTEMPTS to create quarrels among Africans won't succeed. This isn't 1885.
Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Azmanaty: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lazy Black south Africans. If not for the few whites there, the country would still be like Somalia of today

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Subduer: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
It's easy to recognise unAfrican posts, & ignore them. Africans generally don't DESIRE empires like mumu Europeans did, & some still want to get 100 billion dollars with which to Control the whole world, & possibly REDUCE world population. Africans don't reason like that.
Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Litmus: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Finnese001:
NIGERIA MUST FALL

Your country will fall first, mark my word.
Re: Nigerians Must Go Trending In South Africa by Subduer: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Azmanaty:
Lazy Black south Africans. If not for the few whites there, the country would still be like Somalia of today

If oyibo do you half wetin dem do SA, you too for no get mouth. That is if you be proper Africa pesin, trained to respect other people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? / The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves / 2023: Why South East Must Support PDP Zoning The President To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.