Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) (53539 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by ipodstinks: 11:10am On May 27, 2017
Davash222:
And she said broke guys shouldn't toast fine girl undecided

She's one of the reasons why they said fine girls lack brains.

I better toast ugly girl with brain than this.
They are given name na, Typical BIMBO.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Toocool4skull00: 11:12am On May 27, 2017
Congratulations to everyone that with me yesterday. Yesterday's game of 125 odds was a huge success. I bring y'all the opportunity to partake in today's guaranteed 85 odds with no chance of losing. see images below for more, let's make more money..

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
by the insults and shades you call correction

Did you go through my comments? If I insulted you(don't know when), then am sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by maxysmith(f): 11:16am On May 27, 2017
d difference is visible to d blind ..his own worst pas Ese grin
ireneidiva:

Nope. You ended up saying nothing. I really don't see any difference between you and Ese in this case.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:21am On May 27, 2017
[quote author=ireneidiva post=56922515]
Nope. You ended up saying nothing. I really don't see any difference between you and Ese in this case.[/quotequote] if you can read you will see my point. I won't engage you in insults because I don't have that time and I have clothes to wash
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 27, 2017
beauty without the brain
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by nkemma54(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2017
The host is looking at her and is like "damn, this biatch is dumb" undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 27, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. But Ese doesn't look, talk like somebody who's dumb.

She probably had a mental block or something. She's a likeable person.

you must be her relative, brainless like only capable of reasoning with ur ball.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by artemismay: 11:29am On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
It is actually difficult to have breasts that big and still have brain.

Apostle must hear of this grin grin cool shocked
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by nduboss(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2017
What? Were her brain travel go . abi she don replace am with her breast . Shame

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2017
Davash222:

na only makeup then sabi,
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Batiatus77(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2017
Davash222:

...she even fine??
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dotedote: 11:30am On May 27, 2017
I was actually looking for the 1st person that would jump to her defence.
When something is as unacceptable as this, we shouldn't come in feeling like a saviour. Of course, she was caught slipping and it's a shame especially after spitting all sorts of rubbish on air. She ought to be flogged more so after claiming to have passed through the walls of a university. I don't really have problem with the "in" she used instead of "of" but my utter disappointment was her inability to mention the word "science"
Our social media people always see no reason to learn or read about both what they don't know and what they're not sure of and this is how they get caught up.

"Ese Goes To School" is expected on the shelves anytime soon.
Iranu .........
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by ipodstinks: 11:31am On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Bachelor's of science- B.sc
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Even the ones criticizing and mocking her aren't any better like they know

Even market woman who doesn't know the name of her local government chairman or the responsibilities of her local government to their community will be judging and mocking. Shioorrr
Bad wagon mentality

Everyone wants to feel or pretend to be better and more knowledgeable than the other
Oga swerve, a shame is a shame. Even my primary 6 students know what B.sc means.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by musicwriter(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2017
It appears the purpose of taking over our TV airwaves by foreign syndicates is to create a dumb society that would be easy to control. Otherwise, someone who haven't contributed anything to advancement of society can't just become a celebrity overnight because he/she appeared on a TV show. Such a situation would only end up creating a society teeming with fans made of people with really very low IQ. The long term impact of setting such a low standard of value system for our children and youths is very dangerous.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by lailo: 11:36am On May 27, 2017
Nancy,u are nasty.Someone attended college of education and u expect her to know B.Sc?
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by realmindz: 11:37am On May 27, 2017
the comments though grin big breasts with no brain
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Hedriz(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2017
na Buhari cause am jae she no see better food chop

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by oviejnr(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2017
wadetaw202:

Your comment is barbaric; there is nothing worthy of dignity in it at all. Why would you defend something this stupid? A so-called graduate cannot tell you the meaning of B.Sc and you aren't even ashamed of yourself to defend her. And you expect dignity in my response? Mr, go bury your head in the sand of shame
Correct guy, instead of her to take her L she's busy spilling her inconsequential trash sad
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:48am On May 27, 2017
ipodstinks:
Oga swerve, a shame is a shame. Even my primary 6 students know what B.sc means.
ignored
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by 1stGenius(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2017
Davash222:

She no even fine.
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by flawlessT(f): 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
eminent007:

Suspect sighted lala...
Hahahahahaha
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by flawlessT(f): 12:06pm On May 27, 2017
luminouz:

We need to talk!!!!! cool
If we aren't talking money then u hv to be brief... 'Very brief' tongue
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by kevoh(m): 12:12pm On May 27, 2017
dame134:

Baba, e for better say u no talk anything; because that thing you wrote up there lacks logical alignment and it's no way related to the reality on ground, which is the fact that the girl goofed! Simple! Must we always try to make things worse than they already are? I am bamboozled by your statement.

Lol...You sound touched by that comment. You missed the part where I said I was trolling.

dame134:

Please allow me to digress a bit here so I don't become an hypocrite. There is every tendency that any guy man wey don high, spend small thing for the babe go straffe am, but it doesn't take away the fact that she might not be able to hold an intelligent conversation. Imagine if she embarrasses herself like this in the midst of your well schooled friends... It would be a colossal shame! Thank you.

You don''t know Ese and you are already dropping all this condescending statements. undecided So because she possibly had a mental block, she suddenly can not hold an intelligent conversation. Once again I dey laff cool ... You act like you have never goofed over a simple thing in your life. It's alright she messed up! Make we hear word now.

ayaside:
I still don't understand the hate...People sometimes forget things and it don't mean they are stupid.They just forget.And by the way,she is prettier than your girlfriends .They say Trump doesn't know nothing and yet he is the president.

My brother the thing tire me. The Ese I saw on BBN does not sound dumb to me. People don't know what a mental block is. I have once forgotten my date of birth for 10 seconds when asked to confirm it by the panel at an Arik air aircraft maintenance engineer interview. Someone says she can not hold an intelligent interview because she doesn't know B.Sc. I just dey laff...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=flawlessT post=56924816]If we aren't talking money then u hv to be brief... 'Very brief' tongue[/quote

Lmaooooo!!!
We talking something else babe!!!
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Destined2win: 12:22pm On May 27, 2017
wadetaw202:

Would you wish your daughters end up like that? Stop supporting stupidity
If my daughter will be a master in things that interest her and a complete novice in things that are truly not important to her, then so be it.

In fact, I will teach her that.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by flawlessT(f): 12:23pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=56925185][/quote]Oya talk... Talk here ooo grin
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Even market woman who doesn't know the name of her local government chairman or the responsibilities of her local government to their community will be judging and mocking. Shioorrr
Bad wagon mentality

Everyone wants to feel or pretend to be better and more knowledgeable than the other
OSI gini.. Sizi is daah uuu

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by UltraSphinx(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Master's of science-M.sc
Doctor of philosophy-PhD

Bad wagon mentality

madam why na?
it's bachelor (not bachelor's) and master (not Master's) of science...
correction no 2
Bad wagon mentality
band wagon... stop trying to prove that you have an idea

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by CuteTolex(f): 12:28pm On May 27, 2017
U guys are not been fair at all, JJC was asked this same question on this same show and he didnt get the answer right. So I wonder y her case is different
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2017
flawlessT:
Oya talk... Talk here ooo grin
U want oda NL gehs to kill u abi....meet me in za OZA ROOM!!!! cool
Its quiet n safe there tongue
Re: Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) by cuteme88(f): 12:31pm On May 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Y'all see the reason I don't wanna be a celebrity! lol grin

She sabi am only say she was too shocked that such a very simple question can be ask. Even i too dey shock and confuse sometimes only that my news don't get to social Media. hehehehehehheheh***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.