Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

This Is Becoming Ridiculous - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Becoming Ridiculous (4948 Views)

Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges / Senators, Reps Buy Suvs, Property At Ridiculous Give-away Prices / Alao Akala's Achivements During His First Term (PHOTOS) - Ridiculous ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by Nobody: 7:44am On May 28, 2017
leofab:
you are just senile; did Britain recalled every British citizens and investment in Europe before brexit? Always overuse your intelligence cos it sexy as fu*ck...

Cc: gberra come and help me ask him.

but it was a Scottish member of Parliament that raised a motion for referendum. that's what we are asking your reps to do.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ashjay001(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Quit throwing tantrums like an over-pampered child. If you're so scared of putting yourself in situations where you have to attack personal acquaintances,... Why then would you create such a situation for your 'friend' and also shamelessly throw it at him? I've thrown same scenario and question to you and what was your answer? You've been stuttering.... Shameless hypocrite!

Another one! Who do una this thing!? Ur lack of basic comprehension sef dey amazing. Ur tots can never be stringed on a straight line.

See oga, I get headache! Just free me n carry ur wahala go front. I'm tired of dunces quoting me!

A happy sunday to u!
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by Nobody: 9:47am On May 28, 2017
deomello:

You can not live peacefully and thrive socially and economically in places where the hosts hate and distrust you.

Please show us any major or simple event where such distrust or any act of hatred or malicious behavior or atrocity was committed by Yoruba people against your people. since the beginning of Nigeria till today

The fact that you are paranoid and think everybody hates you doesn't mean they really hate you. This is just a reflection of your own paranoia, low self esteem and insecurity.

God forbid I reduce myself to your level. So much hate from your choice of words already.

Pls, Learn to be civil. That a people allow you trade around them doesn't mean they trust or love you...Business Is business. Americans have businesses in Iran likewise Iran in America.

They allow you trade for the mutual benefits and in areas they have low comparative advantage or capacity/expertise to do the business

Abeg the ipob-afonja syndrome is what you are exhibiting now. I don't know what that means and I don't care to know. I saw all that from nairaland.

My closes friends are yorubas, I speak the language fluently, I have nothing against them neither do I think anyone has anything against me. So stop this your personal direct gutter words.

I earlier said I made those statements from experience. Permit me to share one with you.

I was attached to work with a recent employed yoruba man! He has never worked with me or even know me from anyway. He went to the HOD to complain that he can't work with me that he sees me as a fraudulent person and the HOD insisted he should work with me as am the only IT person aside him that is my superior. My brother from that day onwards he refused to allow me access to the major system we use for the work but I kept my cool and didn't say a word and even kept going close because I like the fact I have someone to speak the language wit.

Areas he didn't know what to do instead of asking me he will take it to another fellow yoruba guy to do it for him. I still didn't say a word until trouble bursted he was suspended for manipulation of data.

I was asked to review all he has done so far and write a report. When I finished I didn't submit the report immediately, rather called him and asked him if someone else used flash on the system because he initially replied to a query issued him that no one had access aside him.

It was then he remembered his yoruba brother. I sent some spy to dig up the guy that was how we discovered he was the person that alerted the data so his brother will be sacked.

That's when this man opened up on all he has said about me and begged I forgive him. He was sent on suspension while the other guy was sacked.

So the essence of thread like this should be solutions and not increasing the hate and distrust. Pls don't mention me again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by Nobody: 10:04am On May 28, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Water and oil do not mix. Light and darkness do not mix... Marriages between Afonjas and IPOB yoots should be frowned at.

Why should it be frowned @ are they not humans?? Funny though but we should encourage it. Interesting the a report from UNDP shows a high inter-tribal marriage between both groups
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by LukmonSodiq(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2017
ejibaba:
Why should it be frowned @ are they not humans?? Funny though but we should encourage it. Interesting the a report from UNDP shows a high inter-tribal marriage between both groups
I'm saying that such union is an aberration and should be discouraged and condemned in its entirety. What kind of offsprings do they intend to produce? Flatonjas

The Igbo blood is pure and genius. It shouldn't be contaminated in any way with rotten Afonja blood. This is about self-preservation.
Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by ElsonMorali: 2:51pm On May 28, 2017
ashjay001:

Wicked somborri! grin

I like ur style joor! Make God save us from these mofos!

Thank you jare. One love. smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by deomello: 3:59pm On May 28, 2017
ejibaba:

God forbid I reduce myself to your level. So much hate from your choice of words already.

Pls, Learn to be civil. That a people allow you trade around them doesn't mean they trust or love you...Business Is business. Americans have businesses in Iran likewise Iran in America.

They allow you trade for the mutual benefits and in areas they have low comparative advantage or capacity/expertise to do the business

Abeg the ipob-afonja syndrome is what you are exhibiting now. I don't know what that means and I don't care to know. I saw all that from nairaland.

My closes friends are yorubas, I speak the language fluently, I have nothing against them neither do I think anyone has anything against me. So stop this your personal direct gutter words.

I earlier said I made those statements from experience. Permit me to share one with you.

I was attached to work with a recent employed yoruba man! He has never worked with me or even know me from anyway. He went to the HOD to complain that he can't work with me that he sees me as a fraudulent person and the HOD insisted he should work with me as am the only IT person aside him that is my superior. My brother from that day onwards he refused to allow me access to the major system we use for the work but I kept my cool and didn't say a word and even kept going close because I like the fact I have someone to speak the language wit.

Areas he didn't know what to do instead of asking me he will take it to another fellow yoruba guy to do it for him. I still didn't say a word until trouble bursted he was suspended for manipulation of data.

I was asked to review all he has done so far and write a report. When I finished I didn't submit the report immediately, rather called him and asked him if someone else used flash on the system because he initially replied to a query issued him that no one had access aside him.

It was then he remembered his yoruba brother. I sent some spy to dig up the guy that was how we discovered he was the person that alerted the data so his brother will be sacked.

That's when this man opened up on all he has said about me and begged I forgive him. He was sent on suspension while the other guy was sacked.

So the essence of thread like this should be solutions and not increasing the hate and distrust. Pls don't mention me again!

First, show in my post what was not civil? That I said you are paranoid?

Your story doesn't alter my assertions that you can not live peacefully and thrive socially and economically in places where the hosts hate and distrust you.

I also asked you to show us any major or simple event where such distrust or any act of hatred or malicious behavior or atrocity was committed by Yoruba people against your people. since the beginning of Nigeria till today, but you can not and still haven't shown us any proof or evidence that Yoruba people hate you hence the word PARANOIA.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Becoming Ridiculous by leofab(f): 4:21pm On May 28, 2017
schoolboij:

but it was a Scottish member of Parliament that raised a motion for referendum. that's what we are asking your reps to do.
they have been overwhelmed cos they all have skeleton In their cupboards..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People / Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO / Uyo And Asaba: Comparison: Pictures Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.