Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People (4938 Views)

Awwalun Daudawa Gangs Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys On Behalf Of Boko Haram - AFP / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Saraki’s Sister, Oyinkansola Apologises To Nigerians On Behalf Of Her Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Resurrection212: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
My name is ifeanyi Jonathan. I was born and raised in orlu imo state...Before I go forward let me warn those Anambra internet rats that always talking trash on every issues that not matter to them.And again your inferiority complex is drastically affecting the rest of igbo.

An Anambra man think he more igbo than Abian man or Abaliki man.This mentality continue dominating among Anambra man which is very wrong.And that's why our region lack leadership.

Yesterday on my way to work the bus I entered have some Yoruba people on board I met these guys discussion national issues they said many things about Tinubu presidential ambition this is Where i know Yoruba people love Tinubu and if the man decided to contest in 2023 he might win the election. Upon talking many things I just maintain my silent.

It got to a stage where one among them started talking about shahasa riot the guy started praising his fellow Yoruba people for stood against Hausa impunity in Yoruba land. Another guy started talking that they don't need Hausa people again that Hausa and fulani should vacate the region the other one said including igbo too as well.

The guy started talking that he was surprised to see igbo people Laughing at Yoruba for fulani laid siege on the region and igbo Mocking them because Hausa people stopped supply foods to the region.

That statement got my attention i told him igbo can't support Hausa over Yoruba people I asked him to tell me where he see igbo support Hausa. The guy said i should go to. Nairaland and see what igbo spewing there...I just keep quite pretending as if I don't know Nairaland because truly I am seeing what my fellow igbo are doing here. But I was able to Convinced the guy that he shouldn't use what he seen on Nairaland to justify igbo hatred against Yoruba people.

Today I want to appeal to Yoruba's people to continue their good deeds irrespective of what is going on Yoruba people are the most tolerant and accommodator in Nigeria. The most uunique, intelligent and dynamic tribe.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Anigreat: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

Okay...Aboki claiming Igbogrin

Any sensible person will know that Igbo will pick Yoruba over Hausa/Fulani any day any time.

Believe me, you see all those people who always engaged in tribal war here on nairaland, most of them are not Igbos neither are they Yorubas, they're quota system people. Their evil intention is for them to come here and claimed igbo or Yoruba to put disunity among the two tribes. But they have failed woefully.

Yorubas and Igbos are always united outside nairaland, even on other social media platforms , they're always united, it's only on nairaland that the story changes, but it's now clear that the quota system people are behind all these.. as igbos and Yorubas unity is what they feared most.

Btw op, your name is Resurrection, please resurrect your brain. Thank you.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by oilPUSSY(f): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by sweetonugbu: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ndo nkita ara

7 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by AlexBells(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Don't worry when we get AlaIgbo Republic you can type in Igbo, lets know where to start from in seeing your opinions.

Meanwhile, whatever stand Igbos took is a clear thought so take your apologies to Ibadan, later you will also go and apologized to armed Fulanis

9 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Resurrection212: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Do you have sense hell no.
oilPUSSY:
Mtcheww
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by AlexBells(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
Will you shut up your dirty mouth.
Lol but is true na, since he is having tough time typing English maybe Igbo will do for him since he speaks trash,

9 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
With what I read here daily from igbos, if they had the chance to kill Tinubu, they will give him a painful death.

I don't know why you hate someone that you're in his region, even if he did something bad, leave him to yoruba to deal with him, he embezzled money? Ehn is it your money, leave yoruba to solve their problems.

Stop insulting our leaders, culture, Kings and food. It's just too much

8 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Madmohamed1: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Resurrection212:
My name is ifeanyi Jonathan. I was born and raised in orlu imo state...Before I go forward let me warn those Anambra internet rats that always talking trash on every issues that not matter to them.And again your inferiority complex is drastically affecting the rest of igbo.

An Anambra man think is more igbo than Abian man or Abaliki man.This mentality continue dominating among Anambra man which is very wrong.And that's why our region lack leadership.

Yesterday on my way to work the bus I entered has some Yoruba people on board I met these guys discussion national issues they said many things about Tinubu presidential ambition this is Where i know Yoruba people love Tinubu and if the man decided to contest in 2023 he might win the election. Upon talking many things I just maintain my silent.

It got to a stage where one among them started talking about shahasa riot the guy started praising his fellow Yoruba people for stood against Hausa impunity in Yoruba land. Another guy started talking that they don't need Hausa people again that Hausa and fulani should vacate the region the other one said including igbo too as well.

The guy started talking that he was surprised to see igbo people. Laughing on Yoruba for fulani occupation in the region. And igbo. Mocking them because Hausa people stopped supply foods to the region.

That statement got my attention i told him igbo can't support Hausa over Yoruba people I asked him to tell me where he see igbo support Hausa. The guy said i should go to. Nairaland and see what igbo spewing there...I just keep quite pretending as if I don't know Nairaland because truly I seeing what my fellow igbo are doing here. But I was able to Convinced the guy that he shouldn't use what he seen on Nairaland to justify igbo hatred against Yoruba people.

Today I want to appeal to Yoruba's people to continue they good deeds irrespective of what is going on here Yoruba people are the most tolerant and accommodator in Nigeria. The most uunique, intelligent and dynamic tribe.
so where did Anambra come in to this your nonsense mad man I don't even think your Igbo man this idiot think he can bring problem between two Brothers . Anambra and imo are brother's and sisters that is why I love Agede Age so Yoruba should keep off . Proudly Anambra man i love my state I'm proud of my state so Yoruba man if your not proud of your State Ogun is not my business stop being jealous of Anambra

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Fathai(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
SuperBold:
With what I read here daily from igbos, if they had the chance to kill Tinubu, they will give him a painful death.

I don't know why you hate someone that you're in his region, even if he did something bad, leave him to yoruba to deal with him, he embezzled money? Ehn is it your money, leave yoruba to solve their problems.

it is northerners like you that want to kill Tinubu

13 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by duro4chang(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bornu2ndson:
Don't worry about Yoruba. We can always flog sense into them through starvation.
No wonders your brothers and mothers are begging for food here in the south. Ninety percent of beggars are from the North. They look poor, unkept and stinking.

9 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by duro4chang(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
If actually you are igbo, I salute your courage. It is not easy to say all you have said in a forum like this. I tell you many people will attack you. Get ready for them.

2 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by tungamaje: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Some grammatical blunders aside, I doubt the author when he said Yorubas are the most unique, intelligent and dynamic tribe in Africa. No nwafor Igbo would ever say that
ModifiedI believe the author is one of the numerous imposters who create divisions between Igbos and Yorubas by creating controversial threads and enjoy watching them slugging it off

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by chiagozien(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Resurrection212:

An Anambra man think is more igbo than Abian man or Abaliki man.This mentality continue dominating among Anambra man which is very wrong.And that's why our region lack leadership.

Yesterday on my way to work the bus I entered has some Yoruba people on board I met these guys discussion national issues they said many things about Tinubu presidential ambition this is Where i know Yoruba people love Tinubu and if the man decided to contest in 2023 he might win the election. Upon talking many things I just maintain my silent.

The guy started talking that he was surprised to see igbo people. Laughing on Yoruba for fulani occupation in the region. And igbo. Mocking them because Hausa people stopped supply foods to the region.

That statement got my attention i told him igbo can't support Hausa over Yoruba people I asked him to tell me where he see igbo support Hausa. The guy said i should go to. Nairaland and see what igbo spewing there...I just keep quite pretending as if I don't know Nairaland because truly I seeing what my fellow igbo are doing here. But I was able to Convinced the guy that he shouldn't use what he seen on Nairaland to justify igbo hatred against Yoruba people.

Today I want to appeal to Yoruba's people to continue they good deeds irrespective of what is going on here Yoruba people are the most tolerant and accommodator in Nigeria. The most uunique, intelligent and dynamic tribe.
Yes you yorubas are the most tolerant and accommodator in
Nigeria.

Also learn to accommodator fulanis herdsmen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by butterfly777(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bros, I salute you because you have good intentions.

Mind you sir, I believe most of the monica's here on nairaland acting like Igbos mocking Yorubas and the ones acting as Yorubas mocking Igbos are not real Yorubas or Igbos. I believe they are hired impositors to create artificial enemity between the Yorubas and the Igbos in order to hinder them from uniting against a common enemy which is the north.

That is why you see that in real life, the two tribes are friendly to each other. The "conflict" is not even on facebook because facebook is not a faceless forum. The impositors only operate on faceless nairaland.

Yoruba and Igbos, let's unite to fight this enemy that is after both of us.

WE WIN

6 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by chiagozien(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
SuperBold:

with what i read in all social media,if yorubas have what it takes to kill the whole Igbos,they would have done it since.

Their hatred for Igbos is legendary even when Igbos have done no wrong to them.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Obalatule: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
[s]
Resurrection212:

[/s] Disclaimer!!! The OP is an Abokina with a very low mental capacity

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by chiagozien(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
duro4chang:
If actually you are igbo, I salute your courage. It is not easy to say all you have said in a forum like this. I tell you many people will attack you. Get ready for them.
No need to salute him,he is your brother.

5 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Obalatule: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
duro4chang:
If this OP is igbo make i shit rock grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by chiagozien(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
butterfly777:
Bros, I salute you because you have good intentions.

Mind you sir, I believe most of the monica's here on nairaland acting like Igbos mocking Yorubas and the ones acting as Yorubas mocking Igbos are not real Yorubas or Igbos. I believe they are hired impositors to create artificial enemity between the Yorubas and the Igbos I. Order to hinder them from uniting against a common enemy which is the north.

That is why you see that in real life, the two tribes are friendly to each other. The "conflict" is not even on facebook because facebook is not a faceless forum. The impositors only operate on faceless nairaland.

Yoruba and Igbos, let's unite to fight this enemy that is after both of us.

WE WIN
Unity with you yorubas?

Chukwu ekwekwana ihe ojoo.

8 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Monogamy: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin grin
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by amakadlite(f): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Obalatule:
true. make I born my bonestraight hair if the op is Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Miracle1991: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
so where did Anambra come in to this your nonsense mad man I don't even think your Igbo man this idiot think he can bring problem between two Brothers . Anambra and imo are brother's and sisters that is why I love Agede Age so Yoruba should keep off . Proudly Anambra man i love my state I'm proud of my state so Yoruba man if your not proud of your State Ogun is not my business stop being jealous of Anambra
if you are proud of your state, then what are you doing in Lagos?
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Omoslim26: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bia nwokem if you are from Imo state and your name is Ifeanyi as you claim den you are a big dissappiontment

Imolites are known to be intelligent people who bear Ifeanyichukwu are very smart and intelligent but wat you typed here berates intelligence

it's a faceless forum for crying out loud anyone can create a moniker claiming to be Igbo or anything else.how are you sure the people you are talking about are from Anambra how are you sure they are Igbo in the first place

plsss keep your issue with Ndi Anambra to yourself bcus every Igbo man here is every Igbo man there

anyi bu ofu obara

I am from mbaitolu and my name is also Ifeanyichukwu

ifeele megbuò ghì maka I bu ezigbo Itibolibo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by PussyOdour(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
AllHailBiafra:
You useless Fulani illiterate E-rat, you think that by the little spelling of English words you were able to gather you can now play with the intelligence of the entire people on Nairaland? I don't need any sootsayer to tell me that you're a terrorist Fulani E-contractor claiming an Igbo. So your surename is Jonathan or Ifeanyi? grin grin no matter how educated a Fulani terrorist is, cow brain never elude them.

cheesy

Una funny for this forum, omoh see finishing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by Omoslim26: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Okay...Aboki claiming Igbogrin

Any sensible person will know that Igbo will pick Yoruba over Hausa/Fulani any day any time.

Believe me, you see all those people who always engaged in tribal war here on nairaland, most of them are not Igbos neither are they Yorubas, they're quota system people. Their evil intention is for them to come here and claimed igbo or Yoruba to put disunity among the two tribes. But they have failed woefully.

Yorubas and Igbos are always united outside nairaland, even on other social media platforms , they're always united, it's only on nairaland that the story changes, but it's now clear that the quota system people are behind all these.. as igbos and Yorubas unity is what they fear most.

Oga stop using dis line it's become stale and boring already

anyone who doesn't fit into your narrative is not Igbo to you

well since it's a faceless forum and you cant prove anyone's claim to be Igbo

you are also an Igala man

even if I don't support the nonsense the op typed but ya all should stop being hypocritical attack his senseless submission with sensible thoughts
Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by jude79(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
Obalatule:

It will not harm the op if he can swear on his life that he is Igbo, but I doubt he will.

1 Like

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by selemempe: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Obalatule:
Disclaimer!!! The OP is an Abokina with a very low mental capacity
op is not an aboki.
Watch how he uses the letter 'h'
I swear he is a yoruba man from ibedan
Where he was meant to write 'his' he wrote 'is' typical of heebadan people cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People by QuotaSystems: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lol see desperation.

The OP is clearly a Yoruba "unity beggar" pretending to be Igbo and his target is unity begging the SE to unite against the North, since they're now at loggerheads with the north and are terrified of being alone, especially as they have noticed the recent trend of Igbos telling the SW they're on their own in their battles and very ready to pay them back for their past treacherous behaviour.

The unfounded praise for his own ethnic group, reference to NL trends and 'h' factor (is/he's) were a dead giveaway.

Resurrection212:

An Anambra man think is more igbo than Abian man or Abaliki man.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At Leadership Conference And Awards: Osinbajo, Sultan, Others Proffer Solutions / Why Is The South West Afraid Of Northern Candidate From PDP In 2023 / Why Ghana Is Better Than Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.