Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Strong Information From Firstbank Twitter Handle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strong Information From Firstbank Twitter Handle (666 Views)

Firstbank Mobile Banking Registration: Step-by-step Guide. (firstmobile) / Please How Can I Get My Statement Of Account For February From Firstbank / Firstmobile App - Do It Yourself With Firstbank Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong Information From Firstbank Twitter Handle by Enddystar(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
FIrstBank will never ask for your card details or account number via email, phone call or SMS #BeScamSmart

If you are ever unsure about any communication you receive, please email abuse@firstbanknigeria.com #BeScamAlert

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FIRSTMOBILE?
It is the FirstBank official Mobile Banking app. It is sleek, simple to use, reliable and fast.

For more information, visit the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/3848290/firstmobile-app-it-yourself-firstbank

Re: Strong Information From Firstbank Twitter Handle by Jalamoh1: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2017
Human are cruel, human inhumanity to man has no sign of ending soon.

This is a story of organisation I worked for first or last Bank.

I have no regrets for leaving, coz I have made my money and even defrauded d bank, dat dey can't find out anytime soon. Mumu bank.

I'm am writing this bcoz of d complains I got lately from guys still working with Dem called service executive.
Service executives are the engine room of first bank, they are used to there last blood with peanut as salary.

Promise upon promise of adding meagre amount to there pay has not been fulfilled up till date, this are people who have equal certificates or more with there supervisors.

Even if u can't convert dem, increase there pay to a good standard, dat dey won't grumble with money to move dem to steal.

The mumu heads (CEO, hcmd, and branches senior staff) are there to pound more and more work on u, smile all the time to customers, than to compensate u for good job done. U will all rot in hell.

Are these Junior staff not human?
Some have family to cater for, some live life miserably, but Wat is there since to go to polytechnics and get job with dem.

The Ricos, senior staff don't want to see u grow,
Rico's eat anything they like from branches wen they visit, sn have there ways of cutting contract money, inflate receipt, etc

People are working for u, u find it difficult to send dem for training, senior staff go for training and claim money massively.

First Bank stingy bank, other organizations will appreciate there staff in December by giving goodies for dem to enjoy with there families, but since I knew Fbn, dey av Neva done dat even till this time of recession.

senior staff are entitled to Pay for performance (when most of them do no work), profit sharing,up-front, other mouth watering allowances, but the HND and OND working for them are just entitled to their meagre monthly salaries.

They said there is recession they laid off drivers, cleaners, secretaries, people leaving on meagre pay,
Whereas a salary of single top official can pay all junior staff.

They employed lower credit people, so that it will be hard for dem to ask for their rights.
Promised when they get to top position they will convert service executives, till date, those people are still hoping,
When it's time for conversion, they have there own picks, they want to bring in..

I need to enter my former branch and slap some of those cruel supervisors, idiots, mumu.

Because u are in position of power, u thread anyhow
A good organization should structure a pathway for growth, when new ones come in, let old ones in service resign or retire and create job with there accumulation so far.

First Bank, make ur work place a happy and conducive environment to work
Nigeria leaders are doing there own, grass root people are doing same, when will Nigerians get rid of this cruel people, the change has begun!!!!!!

Nb :
Some are witnessing same In other organizations.
Mystery shoppers you are not left out, traitors of service executives.
If all of you do not have a positive change of mind, may woe betide you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strong Information From Firstbank Twitter Handle by Enddystar(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Jalamoh1:
Human are cruel, human inhumanity to man has no sign of ending soon.

This is a story of organisation I worked for first or last Bank.

I have no regrets for leaving, coz I have made my money and even defrauded d bank, dat dey can't find out anytime soon. Mumu bank.

I'm am writing this bcoz of d complains I got lately from guys still working with Dem called service executive.
Service executives are the engine room of first bank, they are used to there last blood with peanut as salary.

Promise upon promise of adding meagre amount to there pay has not been fulfilled up till date, this are people who have equal certificates or more with there supervisors.

Even if u can't convert dem, increase there pay to a good standard, dat dey won't grumble with money to move dem to steal.

The mumu heads (CEO, hcmd, and branches senior staff) are there to pound more and more work on u, smile all the time to customers, than to compensate u for good job done. U will all rot in hell.

Are these Junior staff not human?
Some have family to cater for, some live life miserably, but Wat is there since to go to polytechnics and get job with dem.

The Ricos, senior staff don't want to see u grow,
Rico's eat anything they like from branches wen they visit, sn have there ways of cutting contract money, inflate receipt, etc

People are working for u, u find it difficult to send dem for training, senior staff go for training and claim money massively.

First Bank stingy bank, other organizations will appreciate there staff in December by giving goodies for dem to enjoy with there families, but since I knew Fbn, dey av Neva done dat even till this time of recession.

senior staff are entitled to Pay for performance (when most of them do no work), profit sharing,up-front, other mouth watering allowances, but the HND and OND working for them are just entitled to their meagre monthly salaries.

They said there is recession they laid off drivers, cleaners, secretaries, people leaving on meagre pay,
Whereas a salary of single top official can pay all junior staff.

They employed lower credit people, so that it will be hard for dem to ask for their rights.
Promised when they get to top position they will convert service executives, till date, those people are still hoping,
When it's time for conversion, they have there own picks, they want to bring in..

I need to enter my former branch and slap some of those cruel supervisors, idiots, mumu.

Because u are in position of power, u thread anyhow
A good organization should structure a pathway for growth, when new ones come in, let old ones in service resign or retire and create job with there accumulation so far.

First Bank, make ur work place a happy and conducive environment to work
Nigeria leaders are doing there own, grass root people are doing same, when will Nigerians get rid of this cruel people, the change has begun!!!!!!

Nb :
Some are witnessing same In other organizations.
Mystery shoppers you are not left out, traitors of service executives.
If all of you do not have a positive change of mind, may woe betide you all

My dear friend, I sincerely feel your pain here and believe no doubt you worked with the bank and passed through a lot but I have a problem with your 3rd paragraph, there are other ways of making it other than crimes though not easy.

But truthfully, this is the same story my friend working with them told me, 'monkey dey work baboon dey chop". Nigerian banks need to look into the remuneration of these guys called "Contract Staff". If they cannot convert them to full time staff then their salary should be reviewed, they are humans and deserve good lives too especially as a banker working with money every day. You want to convert someone with many years of experience and the necessary qualifications, you gather them and give them GMAT questions just to justify your selfish reasons why you can't employ them. Why won't they steal if they keep seeing plenty money everyday but go home with peanuts on monthly basis, its really disheartening. They are prevented from joining trade unions and associations so that no one will stamp up for them for all injustices done against them. A responsible Government will not tolerate this but this is just the beginning of the story.......

@admins, please help us push this thread to the front page. Where's oga Seun, please help ooo

cc: lalasticlala, seun

1 Like

Re: Strong Information From Firstbank Twitter Handle by Jalamoh1: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2017
some ppl are still dumb in the system, but for me there is an extent I can bear shit, they treat me bad and no pathway for growth , I hack anything..... I was a faithful servant before I cleared my eyes.

my mission is to groom d wise ones among dem to cart away cleanly, since some of them are old in d system and could find it difficult to get new job.

they wasted their useful span hoping things would change..
Re: Strong Information From Firstbank Twitter Handle by Enddystar(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Jalamoh1:
some ppl are still dumb in the system, but for me there is an extent I can bear shit, they treat me bad and no pathway for growth , I hack anything..... I was a faithful servant before I cleared my eyes.

my mission is to groom d wise ones among dem to cart away cleanly, since some of them are old in d system and could find it difficult to get new job.

they wasted their useful span hoping things would change..

Its a pity really. I just wish these guys are reading all these. No life, no career. Somewhat like factory workers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Full Donald Trump's Speech On Why He Hates Africans And Arabs [MUST READ] / Corporate Affairs Commission On Strike / Why Are People Afraid Of Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.