Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed (24342 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tackles Junaid Muhammed Over Statement Against Nwodo / Northern Elders’ Forum Didn’t Endorse Atiku, Says Junaid Muhammed / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by ElsonMorali: 10:54am On May 27, 2017
badmrkt:
Off course the man is right. Buhari has made a Yoruba "CORDINATOR" of the country's affairs. The love Buhari has for the Yoruba's ehn....ask Yoruba mulisms...

I'd rather ask an Igbo Moslem like you. Oya tell us...
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by morereb10: 10:56am On May 27, 2017
booblacain:

Exactly, and this is the kind of native politics that Fulanimafia is referring to and that Kenny987 is finding almost impossible to understand.

that is the thing, some people have myopic brain, so no matter what u explain to them, they wont understand.

take for instance, mathematics - sometimes I wonder why people cannot just understand a definite formula that is in front of them.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by gemini35(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2017
This is why we need biafra,road construction,electricity,will not,be a big deal,rather we are focusing on techonology,nigeria is too backward,we need to explore,biafra my home.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by mayoor15(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2017
Samkeniyy:

Leave those biased people oh. They always find faults in everything. How many Southerner ply that road especially jebba road. Any sensible person will know that the jebba road linked Kaduna, Kano, Minna, Jos, Katsina to Lagos
You didn't add Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara. I can see PMB has more brain than some of these so called Northern leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 11:02am On May 27, 2017
They are always complaining.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by omooba969(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Who stopped Federalism?
Name?
Tribe?
Region?

Kathmandu:
Continue talking nonsense

Now he's talking nonsense right? undecided

Chai u ppl. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Cooly100: 11:03am On May 27, 2017
omooba969:

I think this dude did...grin

As for Name, Tribe & Region only his folks can furnish us with the information.

Yeye dey smell. cool

Can you list his aides...? Do they represent our diversity...? Now list the aide of your god Buhari...and cover you tiger claw face in shame...
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by omooba969(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2017
Cooly100:

Can you list his aides...? Do they represent our diversity...? Now list the aide of your god Buhari...and cover you tiger claw face in shame...

Whenever you guys are caught by your balls, you dodge critical questions that can nail you then this happens...grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Adebowale89(m): 11:10am On May 27, 2017
amuwo1980:
afonjas are nation destroyers , all they care about is themselves, no mind all these so called progressive politics claims, they destroyed nigeria for the good life for themselves, for conspicuous consumption.

if truly you're 1980 regards to your moniker then no hope for your lost brain

pls can u be sensitive for once when typing. must everything be let me too contribute

stop disgracing yourself, modify that thrash u wrote up there because it didn't follow
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by madapcmod: 11:12am On May 27, 2017
Buhari has been ewedurized with ewedu ganja.

No wonder the skull miners are worshiping d vegetable

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Cooly100: 11:16am On May 27, 2017
omooba969:

Whenever you guys are caught by your balls, you dodge critical questions that can nail you then this happens...grin

Look at this man...caught how? Even if he changed it, how does that matter? What effect does it have to the polity ever since?. How long was he in power? 6months...and so it will remain forever? Did he also create the 36 states...? Please check yourself for inborn treachery...which your people are known for...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by omooba969(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2017
waledeji:

And God forbid what ganisucks said as well, idiots always wish yorubas bad things, but at the end of the day the their prayers always bounce on their head cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind them, they are always the first to throw punches & when they are served their own poison they cry fowl with swollen balls. grin

Awon alawadà. cool
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by victorDanladi: 11:18am On May 27, 2017
Cooly100:

look at Caliphate brown roofer slave ranting

Check who has the bigger umbrella...afonja slave... Always remember you started it first.... grin
lolz...."bigger umbrella",a childish thinking typical of jew lost goats to Biafra.

The fact still remain:

......the Ijaw slaves a.k.a omo yiibo,the Igbos
are persecutorily watching under the the watch of
their masters GEJ and edwin clark

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Reference(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2017
fulanimafia:

Junaid is playing a brand of politics native to us Northerners but almost impossible to understand by others until you're smacked with the result in the face. So the completely refurbished Kaduna-Abuja expressway is in Cambodia? The Sokoto-Zaria expressway is in Mars? The North already has the most impressive road network in the country but Junaidu is playing on the ignorance of the south who are clearly gobbling it up like Christmas turkey.

Yes politics is and always has been about competing interests.

What did I say. I opposition they howl, in power they rant to put pressure on other sections of the country to 'stay back'. Only restructuring can save this country. Is it not clear even to the blind that corruption was just a smoke screen. Even Junaid admitted it is still going on rampantly and dossiers are being prepared.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Cooly100: 11:20am On May 27, 2017
victorDanladi:
lolz...."bigger umbrella",a childish thinking typical of jew lost goats to Biafra.

The fact still remain:

E=pepper you die!!

Slave! Did you see how the other slave with small entourage was looking at the Emir his master...look harder... clownish brown roofer...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by mrgreen4real(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2017
OGA JUNAID! SHARRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by bigfather(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2017
badmrkt:
Off course the man is right. Buhari has made a Yoruba "CORDINATOR" of the country's affairs. The love Buhari has for the Yoruba's ehn....ask Yoruba mulisms...

Chai! U nor well! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by lailo: 11:27am On May 27, 2017
aolawale025:
APC haven't done anything in the whole country. The only project commissioned by Buhari. The abuja-kaduna railway was built to completion by GEJ.
However I recall that a heliport was built in daura right after he was sworn in.
Abuja-kaduna rail was built to completion by GEJ but he just decided that Buhari should come and commission it abi?u should be stoned.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by omooba969(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2017
Cooly100:

Look at this man...caught how? Even if he changed it, how does that matter? What effect does it have to the polity ever since? How long was he in power? 6months...and so it will remain forever? Did he also create the 36 states...? Please check yourself for inborn treachery...which your people are known for...

Your indirect admission is quite funnycheesy really. Ohshocked, your word- how does that matter? What effect does it have to the polity ever since?

So you don't know that what we all experience today as per the polity is the ripple effect of Mr. Ironsi actions. Should we now divorce our present from our past or is it possible to disconnect our present from our future as a country.

That Igbo dude destroyed everything, he created the grand platform for large scale corruption that we experience today.

I don't expect you to find comfort in the truth, it's the bitter pill...swallow it nigga.

Your guy fvcked up! cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Jamsi(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2017
Please abeg how can i write a comment on this
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by victorDanladi: 11:33am On May 27, 2017
Cooly100:

E=pepper you die!!

Slave! Did you see how the other slave with small entourage was looking at the Emir his master...look harder... clownish brown roofer...

LWKMD....."pepper you die"...lolz.."looking"..,a childish thinking typical of jew lost goats to Biafra.

The fact still remain:

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by EPIJOE: 11:39am On May 27, 2017
YOU JUST IMPRESSED ME WITH YOUR POST BRO - It is not all about Favoring or not favouring a particular region, the bone of contention should be how are the policy best formulated and implemented

Where is dasuki from?? North and sokoto to be precise, North has done more harm than Good in the struggle for power and authoritative allocation.

the fact is, north still hold strategic position in PMB administration, and the same with West and even the south south and east are not left behind, compared to GEJ administration that marginalized the West completely.

all region has a fair share of appointments in this administration, let the truth be said, I think the north should hold their governors responsible for performing below pair, compared to their contemporaries from west and east. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Jesusloveyou: 11:43am On May 27, 2017
DieBuhari:
Jonathan spent 5 years in office not 6. Why do people who should know better keep getting this wrong?
Or is it intentional?
Buhari has not done anything for anyone, he is a total failure.
and your ineffectual buffoon do anything for anyone for 6yrs?
Nonsense Ipod

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Cooly100: 11:43am On May 27, 2017
victorDanladi:

LWKMD....."pepper you die"...lolz.."looking"..,a childish thinking typical of jew lost goats to Biafra.

The fact still remain:

their masters
GEJ and edwin clark

Typical of afonja free education rant...whatever that means...

Afonja-Ilorin slave...look harder at the pic and you will see....who is the master...I just called my gate man to view and he wasn't in any doubt!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Cooly100: 11:47am On May 27, 2017
omooba969:

Your indirect admission is quite funnycheesy really. Ohshocked, your word- how does that matter? What effect does it have to the polity ever since?

So you don't know that what we all experience today as per the polity is the ripple effect of Mr. Ironsi actions. Should we now divorce our present from our past or is it possible to disconnect our present from our future as a country.

That Igbo dude destroyed everything, he created the grand platform for large scale corruption that we experience today.

I don't expect you to find comfort in the truth, it's the bitter pill...swallow it nigga.

Your guy fvcked up! cool

Going by your logic, Ironsi MUST be your god and the god of NIGERIA...Nobody including the "sufferisticated" brown roof niggas can dare change his policy, 50 years later...Kiss the truth, now...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by aolawale025: 11:47am On May 27, 2017
lailo:

Abuja-kaduna rail was built to completion by GEJ but he just decided that Buhari should come and commission it abi?u should be stoned.

GEJ already commissioned it. Buhari just inaugurated it as he had nothing else to show after a year in office
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by victorDanladi: 11:49am On May 27, 2017
Cooly100:

Typical of afonja free education rant...whatever that means...

Afonja-Ilorin slave...look harder at the pic and you will see....who is the master...I just called my gate man to view and he wasn't in any doubt!!!

LWKMD,this is funny....."free education rant"...lolz.."looking"..,a childish thinking typical of jew lost goats to Biafra.

The fact still remain:

are [b]persecutorily watching under the the watch of
their [/b]masters GEJ and edwin clark
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by omooba969(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
What these man is saying is half truth because buhari is also favoring his brothers up north.ss and our igbo brothers are the only people sidelined in these goverment.and the yorubas are so hapy hapy about it.
I would have love the entire south to move away form north but it is an open secret that yorubas are tracherous and born betrayers about from other heavy cultural difference.
So I support ss and se to go their way.
coolIJAW and a BIAFRAN

@bolded,

Really?shocked How did you come to that conclusion? Wow !

What happened @General Adekunle Fajuyi's residence when the soldiers came for Mr. Ironsi? Acquaint yourself with history abeg. Have you ever heard of the yorubas attacking others in their midst cos of animosity?

Take your time O ye forgetful soul. cool
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by malton: 11:55am On May 27, 2017
Who pays attention to these numbskulls?
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by omooba969(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2017
Cooly100:

Going by your logic, Ironsi MUST be your god and the god of NIGERIA...Nobody including the "sufferisticated" brown roof niggas can dare change his policy, 50 years later...Kiss the truth, now...

I thought you would dispute the substance of my argument, as it is, you resort to abuse. Everyone who gets to read this will know that your argument has no merits.

See you later chicken. grin
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Firgemachar: 11:56am On May 27, 2017
badmrkt:

Envious flatiiyeasterner!

Go and die!!
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Firgemachar: 11:59am On May 27, 2017
omooba969:

@bolded,

Really?shocked How did you come to that conclusion? Wow !

What happened @General Adekunle Fajuyi's residence when the soldiers came for Mr. Ironsi? Acquaint yourself with history abeg. Have you ever heard of the yorubas attacking others in their midst cos of animosity?

Take your time O ye forgetful soul. cool

flatiyeasterners are very daft and forgetful.

They are just too envious of Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / Amaechi Sues Felix Obuah, Rivers PDP Chairman / 'No Shaking,we Are Winning' Ekweremadu Says After PDP NEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.