Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed (24309 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tackles Junaid Muhammed Over Statement Against Nwodo / Northern Elders’ Forum Didn’t Endorse Atiku, Says Junaid Muhammed / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by ganisucks(f): 8:05am On May 27, 2017
A second republic lawmaker, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has noted that President Muhammdau Buhari has been busy favouring the Yorubas of the Southwest.

He said the President has not done even a single road in the north, recalling that this was exactly how former President Goodluck Jonathan abandoned the South-south during his 6 years in office.

He said this while assessing Buhari’s two years in office as Nigeria’s President.

He said the president failed woefully in shoring up the economy while wasting more time in criticising the Jonathan administration.

He scored Buhari 60 in the fight against insurgents and 50 in war against corruption in the country, while complaining that a lot of money had been stolen under the guise of fighting terrorism and rehabilitation of the victims of the war.

Mohammed asked President Buhari to name one road or project he had completed in the north since coming into power.

“Today, it is the South-West that is enjoying the Buhari administration in terms of key appointments and development projects like roads.

“He has short-changed the north.

“He has not done even a single road so far in the north.

“Buhari’s idea of project implementation is skewed in favour of the South West.

“This is the same thing that Jonathan did for other parts of the country excluding the South South where he comes from.

“I believe that he has done reasonably well but he had a lot of work to do if he must meet the basic needs and expectations of Nigerians.

“Nigeria needs a strong leader who practises what he says. Buhari is generally sick and this limitation has really hindered his performance.

“He has disconnected from his party leadership, the APC, and he has problems with the legislature and the judiciary.

“We really have no basis to celebrate May 29 since it was set up by the military.

“We have acted and behaved more as despotic nation and have not met the basic tenets of democracy and for me, there is nothing to celebrate”‎, he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/27/buhari-favouring-yorubas-done-nothing-north-junaid-muhammed/

1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by badmrkt(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2017
Off course the man is right. Buhari has made a Yoruba "CORDINATOR" of the country's affairs. The love Buhari has for the Yoruba's ehn....ask Yoruba mulisms...

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by ganisucks(f): 8:09am On May 27, 2017
liar. mention one road that has been done by buhari in the entire country. APC is a failure generally. Don't use 419 to give Buhari passmark.
Also i am enjoying this tug of war between the north and southwest. i forsee Nigeria-Oduduwa civil w#r.

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by sammyj: 8:11am On May 27, 2017
See mumu lie talk coming from an elder state man angry shocked cool

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by thunder74(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2017
My hear aff dai, there is nothing I will not hear from this baba. Which Southwest? This one I dey so?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by morbeta(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2017
This two faced maggot again.....cos Tinubu don take over Abi, you wan switch side.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by BuariCopyPaste: 8:15am On May 27, 2017
Chai......
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 8:15am On May 27, 2017
okay grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 8:16am On May 27, 2017
LOL
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2017
Junaid...must u lie always to show u still alive??

Abegiiiiiii....Buhari has destroyed all what Jona left for Nigerians.

Buhari is a disaster...??

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 8:18am On May 27, 2017
What kind of country are we really living in?

Practice true federalism and all these nonsense cries will stop

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by shobroy10(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2017
Ur opinion is trash just like u

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by tribalistseun: 8:21am On May 27, 2017
Afonjas are parasites too

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by divinehand2003(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2017
BASKET MOUTH DON OPEN MOUTH AGAIN OOOOOOOO

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2017
Another animal talk from an animal being.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Movic1(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2017
This man is getting Dumber as he age. he lack intelligence and good judgment

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by DieBuhari: 8:25am On May 27, 2017
Jonathan spent 5 years in office not 6. Why do people who should know better keep getting this wrong?
Or is it intentional?
Buhari has not done anything for anyone, he is a total failure.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by waledeji(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2017
ganisucks:
liar. mention one road that has been done by buhari in the entire country. APC is a failure generally. Don't use 419 to give Buhari passmark.
Also i am enjoying this tug of war between the north and southwest. i forsee Nigeria-Oduduwa civil w#r.

I forsee another eboe massacre in the north and the south south before that happens embarassed embarassed embarassed

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by wristbangle: 8:30am On May 27, 2017
ganisucks:

For the fact that you drop this post and this comment you just made, makes me realise you are very confused. No war will happen abeg. I hope the country is restructured fast so everybody will answer to their region's call.

Anyway, Junaid Mohammed is someone who should not be listened to. This is the same man that made a degrading statement that SW votes/efforts never made a difference in PMB last presidential campaign. The infrastructures he is complaining of, what about Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa-Bida road in Niger, Kano - Postikum road, Kaduna - Kano road, etc. Abi this man don smoke weed again ni?

Agreed APC is a monumental failure but they are still executing projects (roads, infrastructure in some part of the country) despite low crude oil/forex sales compare to what PDP have during their tenure.

These politicians sef! They are known for two faced life pattern

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Pavarottii(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2017
I still remember travelling on federal roads during the last administration. Where everywhere was a construction yard. Even d east west road was on full gear, even tho setraco bullied Julius Berger out of the construction. Even obj didn't touch ibadan expressway the way heh touched it.

God bless GEJ.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by kenny987(f): 8:43am On May 27, 2017
@fulanimafia:

Do you see what I've been trying to tell you? Is this the kind of politics of interest you mean? Isn't this too primordial and irritating? Should the FG be the reason roads aren't built as claimed Junaid and that becomes a political consideration? You see he's all about the SW getting it better than the North but u and I know how much had been funnelled to the same North so far, what has happened?

This is the same winner-takes-all mentality I was talking of in the other thread..how about the SE/SS that have been given the short end of the stick just cos they didn't invest in Buhari's election according to our Ngige? Should that be the case for basic means of survival like these? Is that the interest?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by kenny987(f): 8:52am On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:

Exactly! Someone was busy telling me politics is a game of interests, what interests exactly?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by amuwo1980: 8:53am On May 27, 2017
afonjas are nation destroyers , all they care about is themselves, no mind all these so called progressive politics claims, they destroyed nigeria for the good life for themselves, for conspicuous consumption.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by fulanimafia: 9:01am On May 27, 2017
kenny987:
@fulanimafia:

Do you see what I've been trying to tell you? Is this the kind of politics of interest you mean? Isn't this too primordial and irritating? Should the FG be the reason roads aren't built as claimed Junaid and that becomes a political consideration? You see he's all about the SW getting it better than the North but u and I know how much had been funnelled to the same North so far, what has happened?

This is the same winner-takes-all mentality I was talking of in the other thread..how about the SE/SS that have been given the short end of the stick just cos they didn't invest in Buhari's election according to our Ngige? Should that be the case for basic means of survival like these? Is that the interest?

Junaid is playing a brand of politics native to us Northerners but almost impossible to understand by others until you're smacked with the result in the face. So the completely refurbished Kaduna-Abuja expressway is in Cambodia? The Sokoto-Zaria expressway is on Mars? The North already has the most impressive road network in the country but Junaidu is playing on the ignorance of the south who are clearly gobbling it up like Christmas turkey.

Yes politics is and always has been about competing interests.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by vantage001: 9:03am On May 27, 2017
I dey laugh o.
Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by kenny987(f): 9:07am On May 27, 2017
fulanimafia:

Junaid is playing a brand of politics native to us Northerners but almost impossible to understand by others until you're smacked with the result in the face. So the completely refurbished Kaduna-Abuja expressway is in Cambodia? The Sokoto-Zaria expressway is in Mars? The North already has the most impressive road network in the country but Junaidu is playing on the ignorance of the south who are clearly gobbling it up like Christmas turkey.

Yes politics is and always has been about competing interests.

Ah! That's the reason we will continue to so that which is native to us then...steer completely clear and create our own space for our benefit since we don't do the politics of snuffing the lives out of others while already having excess...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by OAUTemitayo: 9:12am On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:

Who stopped Federalism?
Name?
Tribe?
Region?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 9:29am On May 27, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Who stopped Federalism?
Name?
Tribe?
Region?
Continue talking nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by sbashir10(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2017
It is not all about Favoring or not favouring a particular region, the bone of contention should be how are the policy best formulated and implemented

Where is dasuki from?? North and sokoto to be precise, North has done more harm than Good in the struggle for power and authoritative allocation.

the fact is, north still hold strategic position in PMB administration, and the same with West and even the south south and east are not left behind, compared to GEJ administration that marginalized the West completely.

all region has a fair share of appointments in this administration, let the truth be said, I think the north should hold their governors responsible for performing below pair, compared to their contemporaries from west and east.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by aolawale025: 9:48am On May 27, 2017
APC haven't done anything in the whole country. The only project commissioned by Buhari. The abuja-kaduna railway was built to completion by GEJ.
However I recall that a heliport was built in daura right after he was sworn in.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed by slivertongue: 9:49am On May 27, 2017
wristbangle:

No war will happen abeg. I hope the country is restructured fast so everybody will answer to their region's call.

These politicians sef! They are known for two faced life pattern

on point

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) / Police Arrest Three Oyo Hunters For Killing & Burning Of Fulani Huts / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.