Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,458 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

We design website/blogs - Any website/blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We design website/blogs - Any website/blog (4862 Views)

Sell Your Website(blogs) Here - Betaflipnigeria / This Is Why You Need The Facebook Messenger Bot On You Website/blogs / I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good day all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good evening everyone... Remember you can request for a price quote for your website by call/Whatsapp: 09031695359
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
I will be designing a MINI e-commerce website for the first 10 persons to indicate interest.

Cost = Call for price quote.

What you will get (Deliverables)
1. Domain name of your choosing
2. Hosting plan.
3. an ecommerce website

What features will you be getting?
1. 1-10 pages e.g Home page, shop, Various Categories, cart, checkout, testimonial, landing page, portfolio, contact us, privacy policy, terms of use etc.

2. 5 simple product design.

3. 2 logo Samples (optional)

4. Relivant Contents in all pages.

Please do Note: client will provide the contents

Delivery time : 3 days

What you will supply:
1. Contents
2. Logo (if any)
3. Desired domain name
4. Credentials for setting up online payment (optional)

Example of what you will be getting:
http://www.krawdel.com.ng
https://www.computips.tech
http://buylondonused.online

Thanks.

To get started:
Call: 09031695359
Whatsapp:09031695359
email: pixeldesign.ng@gmail.com
web: www.pixeldesign.com.ng
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Good afternoon all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy holiday
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good evening all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Good morning all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good evening all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2017
Good morning and happy weekend all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy Sunday All
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good Evening all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good morning Nigeria... Its a wonderful morning. Remember to contact me by call/Whatsapp: 09031695359 for your website, blog, graphics design job.
We give the best job at the best price
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello every one... From us at Pixel Design Inc. We sayba big thank you to all our loyal clients... It has been all about you all the while.
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Dollarground(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2017
Information marketing business is the best and most trusted way which you can use to make money from your blog.

Information marketing business is just selling of information usually In form of ebooks.

This is not like other online business which you have already tried but nothing came out of it.

Let me tell you what you don't know,

People tell you that google Adsense is the best and only way to make money from your blog. This they tell you but they won't tell you that to make money from Adsense, you must have a huge number of traffic flowing to your blog.
Most of these successful bloggers out there are all into information marketing business if you don't know.

You hear about Adsense and you want to kill yourself because Adsense do not want to accept you or they have accepted you but you are not earning from that.

What I want to tell you now is that information marketing business is a very good online business which only few people know about it.
The most interesting part of it is that you can setup the business to work on autopilot system.

Autopilot system Means that all transactions between you and your customers are done automatically.

What do I mean?

When someone buys your product from your blog, the person will pay you directly from your blog and he or she will download the product they purchased automatically after payment.
You don't need to meet with the buyer or have conversations with him or her.

My dear, this is the best opportunity for you to tap into this business. I will not want you to miss this.

Another interesting part of it is that even if you have only one eBook for sale, you can make as much money as you want hence you are still with the eBook. You can sell as many times as you can.

I want to assure you that this business is the best online business for you.
If you begin this business, you will forget about Adsense.

The problem of most people in starting this business they don't know how to create information products to sell.

I have made that very simple for you.

I will give you my most selling products which you will start selling immediately and make your own money.

You will be the lucky person to get all these ebooks, software and scripts for just 3000 Naira. $10 for people outside Nigeria.

Information marketing business eBook .

PayPal eBook.

blogger seo and traffic pack.

affiliate cash secret.

Bulk SMS script.

EBook writer software.

Premium yoast seo plugin.

WordPress guide.

Blogger e-commerce guide.

WordPress online store creator.

Etc.

All these for just 3000 naira only.

That is $10 for those outside Nigeria .

These are great product which you definitely need for your startup.

Remember, most of these products costs more than 3000 naira.

This means, you can resell them according to your own price.

Payment is via bank transfer or deposit.

For those outside Nigeria, you will pay through PayPal secure payment.

Contact me to get yours now.
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
This is an opportunity you and your business have been waiting for. Don't miss it.

Call us today on: 09031695359
Text us too on: 09031695359
Or just whatsapp us 09031695359

Take advantage of this opportunity today
Check out our portfolio on
http://www.pixeldesign.com.ng/portfolio

DON'T MISS THIS FOR A LIFE TIME
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2017
Hello every one... From us at Pixel Design Inc. We say a big thank you to all our loyal clients... It has been all about you all the while.
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2017
Does your business need a website or is your existing website/blog in dire need of professional re-designing to better meet your targeted goals?

Or perhaps,

Your website is not generating enough leads due to bad design outlook?

Why not take the wise step of getting a brand new professional website or getting your existing, under performing website re-designed to a better look and feel, and increase your chances to generate more leads for your business.

Take action now!
Call us on 09031695359
Or whatsapp.
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
At PixelDesign Inc. We know how important it is for businesses today to standout among the noise. We know the need to be unique and captivating.
Yeah, we know a lot of stuffs cool

And most of all, we know for certain that if you require a strong brand identity that stands out among the crowd, a design that aims to captivate rather than shu away your potential leads, we are the best team for the job... We don't like to talk much, we like to show much wink

So come on over to our home at
http://www.pixeldesign.com.ng
And get to know us and what we do for a living (we design great brand identity for a living duh!)

and if you feel shy coming to our home (@ http://www.pixeldesign.com.ng) and just want us to shutup and take your money!

Contact us on:

Or email us on our functional email:
info@pixeldesign.com.ng

We (our team) would love to take you on a design date (strictly business wink ) and show you how beautiful your brand can truly be...
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Hello every one... From us at Pixel Design Inc. We say a big thank you to all our loyal clients... It has been all about you all the while.
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Happy Friday all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
This are some samples of my previous work
www.bga.com.ng
www.debbywales.com.ng
www.isdpltd.com
www.luxhampers.ng

And more
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 7:24am On Jan 08, 2018
Good morning all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Good morning all...

Start your website today
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good evening all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 7:16am On Jan 18, 2018
Good Morning all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good afternoon all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 5:32am On Feb 03, 2018
Good morning all
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Good morning all...
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Good morning all.
Re: We design website/blogs - Any website/blog by Pixeldesign: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good afternoon all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blogger Or Wordpress? / 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace / Afrisoft Interactive Buys Www.estoresms.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.