Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) (28895 Views)

Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos) / Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra / James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by Ovokoo: 10:07am On May 27, 2017
Osinbajo visits Abuja market to the cheers of traders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKgQs-sdemY
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2017
Beremx:
how are you dearest? grin
Your governor dey fucck up!
We dey send am back to him Oracle enterprise in 2019.

Make him dey there dey monkey himself thinking say anybody like am.
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by Rider23: 10:10am On May 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by jemimafelix(f): 10:10am On May 27, 2017
Jack6776:
Date : 27 / 05 / 2O17
Really Big Odd TOday 131odd
Not free
The sure Game for today
I need Only serious person
Safe : 100%
Inbox me and win a lot today with me
Contact me on the number showing below

Guy, how market?
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2017
Dunno why, but the story reminds me of that of that blind guy and Jesus in the bible. Substitute Ortom for Jesus and the security men for the disciples.
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by UgwuKristian: 10:11am On May 27, 2017
I can feel his mouth odour from here

Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2017
dbossbuggy:
Looking for his own share.

Smtp....RDP....Mailers...

you need or you selling?
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by Countrygirl(f): 10:13am On May 27, 2017
I Just hate this man, Suswam performed better than him sef, 2019 is around the corner
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 10:17am On May 27, 2017
Good one. . He's been promised a wheel barrow Ortomatically
problem solved .
Orton is working.
Campaign promise fulfilled
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2017
hope the governor gave him a custom made wheel barrow..the kind that can ride/push itself
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2017
The best governor in nigeria.if I become governor ehn I will empower girls with my mancho so the ladies pray for me. grin
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2017
Beremx:
So the governor didn't empower him or give him something? Something like wheelbarrow? angry undecided

Eyaaa!
hahahahah, wheel barrow?
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by Iceberg3: 10:57am On May 27, 2017
Beremx:
So the governor didn't empower him or give him something? Something like wheelbarrow? angry undecided

Eyaaa!

like this grin

Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by daveson2020(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2017
grin grin lol this wheel barrow governor will not stop to amuse me. #this barrow excellency undecided
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by robosky02(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2017
no by embracing him empower him

change his story

shccmm

Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by ehimon: 11:38am On May 27, 2017
Can you imagine that guy wearing pollo with inscription; ORTOMATIC 2019....psychophants
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by Hedriz(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2017
mtcheeeww, and d gov cannor help
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by godunia(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I think this the worst performing governor
kindly remove "perfoming", He is simply the worse Governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by godunia(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2017
Why will any sane person break protocol to see this governor? I no insult the guy, just wondering on keyboard
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by Lewaluv(f): 11:44am On May 27, 2017
May God bless him.
ChangeIsCostant:
A disabled young man who looked mentally unstable broke into the security that barricaded the Benue state governor; Samuel Ortom from the thousands of crowd at the venue of the flag off campaign for the Benue State LGs chairmanship and councillorship elections in Gboko. According to Pat Hyua, the young man cried out: "gomna wam, gomna wam"!!! (My Governor, my governor).

The governor, clearly filled with love and sympathy, ordered his security details to bring the young man to him as he embraced him before taking pictures with him.

Thereafter, the disabled man, was spotted dancing alone round the stadium after the gesture by the governor...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/disabled-man-breaks-security-protocol.html
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by tydi(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2017
Beremx:

Eyaaa!

And if am to ask of what beneficial benevolence will a wheel barrow be to mentally unstable man
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by Haddock(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Or Jerry can.
Or wheelbarrow tyre pump
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by ayankiss01: 12:24pm On May 27, 2017
na waoh he should empowered him with wheelbarrow
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by koolkidcletus(m): 1:17pm On May 27, 2017
his
ChangeIsCostant:
A disabled young man who looked mentally unstable broke into the security that barricaded the Benue state governor; Samuel Ortom from the thousands of crowd at the venue of the flag off campaign for the Benue State LGs chairmanship and councillorship elections in Gboko. According to Pat Hyua, the young man cried out: "gomna wam, gomna wam"!!! (My Governor, my governor).

The governor, clearly filled with love and sympathy, ordered his security details to bring the young man to him as he embraced him before taking pictures with him.

Thereafter, the disabled man, was spotted dancing alone round the stadium after the gesture by the governor...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/disabled-man-breaks-security-protocol.html

His pose shaa
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by Ethevera(m): 1:25pm On May 27, 2017
Maybe he went to demand for his own wheelbarro
Re: Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) by McDonJay(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Governor wheelbarrow cheesy
I'm sure the Useless Governor of the Year Award will go Ortom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health / Armed Robbers Shoot Silver Etieyibo In Delta On His Way To His House (Pics) / INEC Releases List Of 32 Elected Members Of Oyo State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.