Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket (19450 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Own A Digital Service Resseller Website, Make $800 Monthly Perfect For Bignners / Dangote Opens One-stop Shop In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by CLASSMAN: 4:33am On Oct 14, 2018
3rd week counting. 300k wasted on a junk box
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2018
sodiamond:

Thought you said there are no charges? You went ahead to say one will make #130 if it 20000 not mentioning that you have to charge the customer #200 or does the bank pay the #130 from the #100 I'll charge my cudtomer.
What is currently obtainable on cash withdrawal/cash deposit now is N200 charge to the agent by the company or 1% (maximum charge of N1,300, no matter the amount), whichever is higher. You add to that and charge your customers.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2018
CLASSMAN:

I.will never advice any body to get this box, I have three presently and any time.i try using it it's either decline or fraud and the funniest thing there customer care is not reachable I got there whattasapp number message delivered.and no response ,sent mail no response too more than 300k wasted, for more than 2.weeks now no text message to customer to inform us what's going on
Oga, you are holding money in your hand but you do not know how to utilize it. We are making money daily with the box. People who do not have money to buy the box are making daily income from even the app. Kindly contact the trade partner or company staff who sold the device to you. What is your location? There are resident company staff for aftersales maintenance in every state in Nigeria. Contact me to link you up for resolution. You cannot have that box and still complain.
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by Osekele(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Good day all. Observed that last post here was in Oct. 2018! What's going on?
Is this thread still alive?
Is d business still on?
Why no comments again?
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by pakpan89(m): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Osekele:
Good day all. Observed that last post here was in Oct. 2018! What's going on?
Is this thread still alive?
Is d business still on?
Why no comments again?
Check corners in your location. You will see POS business. This business is LIVE
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by obizzy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please what is the limit per day knowing each transaction. And is this an offline transaction?
Re: One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket by dagok(f): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2019
If you need POS for BUSINESS center and get it delivered to you anywhere you are in Nigeria

CHAT ME UP on whatsaap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Staff In Nairalander's UBA Account-Issue Sacked! / Walmart In Nigeria / The Central Bank Of Nigeria - Owned And Controlled By 'the Rothschilds'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.