Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year (41536 Views)

Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Ebije1(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2017
Kennitrust:
Long post lipsrsealed
make i sh*t coconut if i read am finish.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by jide4lagos(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2017
WOW! SO ALOT OF MY STREET PEOPLE DEY HERE. THAT CHURCH IS SIX BUILDING AWAY FROM WHERE I WAS BORN AND RAISED. VERY GOOD, FRIENDILY AND UNDERSTANDING CHURCH. OKEPOPO IJIKENJI. I MISS THAT AREA LIKE ...
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by jide4lagos(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2017
tayo4ng:
end time church at the next street to my house
OMO ADUGBO MI
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by amolak: 3:11pm On May 28, 2017
anochuko01:
what happens to GOD INHABITS THE PRAISE OF HIS PEOPLE?
the man with legion SHRIEKED VIOLENTLY when Jesus commanded the demons out of him.
haven't you noticed that the churches with most ''NOISES'' have the greatest and most humbling testimonies?
only if you know the POWER behind praises. Ask the children of Jericho.
though most churches just have fun, but you can't deny the validity of its potency.
How did Jesus worship God? did he ever praise God? If yes, How did he do it? It baffles me most time when I see Christianity with so much confusion here and there.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by dingbang(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2017
I think I like this church....
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by KingOvo(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2017
jide4lagos:
WOW! SO ALOT OF MY STREET PEOPLE DEY HERE. THAT CHURCH IS SIX BUILDING AWAY FROM WHERE I WAS BORN AND RAISED. VERY GOOD, FRIENDILY AND UNDERSTANDING CHURCH. OKEPOPO IJIKENJI. I MISS THAT AREA LIKE ...
hey bro! So u grew up there? Nice nice, while the church story is interesting, what caught my attention is how the area was described. Tell me bro, what was growing up like for you?
I'd like to go to that place, honestly.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by KingOvo(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2017
Orpe7:

So we live on the same street.
hey there..u live there? tell me bro, is it as bad there as its painted, i'd like to visit that place.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by anochuko01(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2017
amolak:
How did Jesus worship God? did he ever praise God? If yes, How did he do it? It baffles me most time when I see Christianity with so much confusion here and there.
how did Jesus worship God? can God worship himself?
now, how did people worship Jesus? how did Paul and Silas sing and clap? how did the angels worship Jesus in Revelations? ever heard of the 24 elders and how they worship?
Jesus couldnt worship God but received/ is receiving worship
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by jide4lagos(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2017
KingOvo:

hey bro! So u grew up there? Nice nice, while the church story is interesting, what caught my attention is how the area was described. Tell me bro, what was growing up like for you?
I'd like to go to that place, honestly.
I SPENT MOST OF MY TIME IN A BOARDING SCHOOLS FROM NUR TO HIGHER INSTITUTION BECAUSE MY PARENT WERE SCARED OF THE INFLUENCE OF THAT AREA ON US BUT THAT AREA STILL INFLUENCE US NO BE SMALL. SMOKING WEED IN THAT AREA NA NORMAL THING, STREET STEALING IN THE NAME OF STREET FIGHTING CAN OCCUR AT ANYTIME BUT ARMED ROBBERS AND CULTISTS NO FIT ENTER THE AREA. HOUSE WIVES NO DEY GET COOKING POT NA SO SO FOOD MONEY DEM DEY COLLECT FROM THEIR HUSBAND HAND. FORNICATION NA EVERYBODY BUSINESS, THEIR IS NO FAMILY IN THE STREET THAT DOESNOT HAVE A MEMBER ABROAD. I FIT ARRANGE A FIRST HAND VISIT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by KingOvo(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2017
jide4lagos:
I SPENT MOST OF MY TIME IN A BOARDING SCHOOLS FROM NUR TO HIGHER INSTITUTION BECAUSE MY PARENT WERE SCARED OF THE INFLUENCE OF THAT AREA ON US BUT THAT AREA STILL INFLUENCE US NO BE SMALL. SMOKING WEED IN THAT AREA NA NORMAL THING, STREET STEALING IN THE NAME OF STREET FIGHTING CAN OCCUR AT ANYTIME BUT ARMED ROBBERS AND CULTISTS NO FIT ENTER THE AREA. HOUSE WIVES NO DEY GET COOKING POT NA SO SO FOOD MONEY DEM DEY COLLECT FROM THEIR HUSBAND HAND. FORNICATION NA EVERYBODY BUSINESS, THEIR IS NO FAMILY IN THE STREET THAT DOESNOT HAVE A MEMBER ABROAD. I FIT ARRANGE A FIRST HAND VISIT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT.
Wow!! Interesting! I'm up for it bro, honestly.
I'd just like to see that side of Lagos.
Let's do something..
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by bencarson007(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:

I agree with you.
The Holy Spirit is calm how come people get knocked off like it is one violent spirit..

Don't agree with everything you are told...please read Psalm 150
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by klax(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2017
Bro this is damn too long epistle.

Boring please anyway thanks for telling us.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Freeezzz(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2017
I've been to one of their branches in Ibadan, the one at Foko, for their (I think) Christmas program. They are really motivating and adores worship that I felt, oh, there are truly some in Sardis who have not soiled their garments. RIP Baba Olabamidele! sad
cool

1 Like

Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Orpe7(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2017
KingOvo:

hey there..u live there? tell me bro, is it as bad there as its painted, i'd like to visit that place.

Yes o its a jungle out there
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by KingOvo(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2017
Orpe7:

Yes o its a jungle out there
Lol. Since you can survive there, its habitable then. Perhaps we can arrange something?

But chill am I safe? Lol.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Orpe7(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2017
KingOvo:

Lol. Since you can survive there, its habitable then. Perhaps we can arrange something?

But chill am I safe? Lol.

grin
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Kennitrust(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2017
muller101:
whenever u change the oil . change the filter as well
thanks Bros
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by jide4lagos(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2017
KingOvo:

Wow!! Interesting! I'm up for it bro, honestly.
I'd just like to see that side of Lagos.
Let's do something..
AM IN ABJ NOW BUT I WILL VISITING THERE AFTER THIS RAMANDAN FASTING TO ATTEND A NAMING CEREMONY. YOU CAN BE MY GUEST IF YOU DON'T MIND.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by oscaruzie(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2017
izzou:
I quite agree that the Holy Spirit moves in a calm manner, not violent and noisy manner

Even the gift of speaking in tongues is the least gift of the Holy Spirit but today,it's is like the only criteria for people to believe that you have encountered the Holy Spirit

God go help us

there is no "least" spiritual gift.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by Martinez19(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
DebbyChris:
Seen! next...
please do you have taye Jiboluwa phone number, he said I should call him. It is urgent.
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by DebbyChris(f): 7:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Martinez19:
please do you have taye Jiboluwa phone number, he said I should call him. It is urgent.
Who is Taye?
Re: Holy Flock Of Christ, Lagos Church Where Members Dance Five Times In A Year by KingOvo(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2017
jide4lagos:
AM IN ABJ NOW BUT I WILL VISITING THERE AFTER THIS RAMANDAN FASTING TO ATTEND A NAMING CEREMONY. YOU CAN BE MY GUEST IF YOU DON'T MIND.
oh. okay. could you mail me your number please? so we can talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting / "Worship Leaders Lie When They Lead Worship Songs" - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.