Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo (46416 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter / Oshiomhole: Jonathan Started Vote Buying In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 27, 2017
I can see Uduaghan's trademark head in pic 3. OP didn't have the courtesy of recognising the biggest thief of em all.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 27, 2017
undecided
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Ama80(f): 4:06pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed
Everything in this life is vanity

What will Anenih gain by
Sacrificing his son and wife so he will live longer.

See the evil smile on his face in that picture...no sign of grieve rather he looks fulfilled.
Evil man with a wicked heart.

na war oo.d way pple pontificate over pple's issue weakens me.have mercy on d bereaved.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by jamace(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2017
An assembly of hypocrites and false christians.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 27, 2017
madridguy:
Oh I see.... Do you wish to visit the holy land for prayer?

and become a masquerade

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Mbediogu(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2017
X president. X governor. X spp chairman's wife funeral. X richest man. Even X convict self dey. Na wao. Anyway God dey. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by DollarAngel(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2017
BroZuma:

What about the Irish IRA and the Basque ETA?

WHO ARE THEY COMPARED TO The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab (militant group), Boko Haram, Indonesian Mujahedeen Council, Taliban, Sipah Sahaba, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Hizbul Mujahideen
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2017
I do not like Chief Tony Anenih as his past political life did not add value to the development of democracy in Nigeria.

Anenih politics only breed corruption.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 27, 2017
DollarAngel:

WHO ARE THEY COMPARED TO The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab (militant group), Boko Haram, Indonesian Mujahedeen Council, Taliban, Sipah Sahaba, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Hizbul Mujahideen

It means you have a long way to go...no one group has a monopoly on peace. 5000 persons can never be an appropriate sample of 1billion people...and for the Irish and the Basques they have been Terrorists even before terrorism became a mainstream media past time .
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by madridguy(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2017
Masquerade as in?

Kathmandu:
and become a masquerade
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by SuperBlack: 4:24pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
embarassed
Everything in this life is vanity

What will Anenih gain by
Sacrificing his son and wife so he will live longer.

See the evil smile on his face in that picture...no sign of grieve rather he looks fulfilled.
Evil man with a wicked heart.

You're Judging when it says do not Judge.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by onitshaman: 4:28pm On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
Why Was Dangote Given A Sit In D Front Row ?
MONEY' MONEY,MONEY
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Tecno66: 4:28pm On May 27, 2017
eyeview:
I see Dangote sitting at the front pew in the church. I love Christianity. Christ is ever welcoming every body to Himself. But a Christian or non Muslim is not even permitted inside the mosque. He risks his life by doing so.
You must commend Dangote too for not being radicalised as a muslim to see entering the church for service as a big deal.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Tecno66: 4:38pm On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
He obviously ddnt come empty. He brought cash to support the burial. I ent see Oshiomhole in the pictures. After all the insult he rain on this baba in the name of politics, he still come. Well one parable say if man too tey for pit toilet, anything wey fly do to am, he go take am like that.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 27, 2017
sunsewa16:
never see the picture of Jonathan and ibori exchange greeting or banters.

Jonathan was solely responsible for ibori's woes.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Tecno66: 4:45pm On May 27, 2017
OVI75:
Na cash dey talk. Go there whether them go allow you sit for 5th sit. If go there by yourself, shame dey come because as more people dey come, them go excuse you go back.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by mexxmoney: 4:48pm On May 27, 2017
OsamaB:

That is not true. I have been to mosque several times. Plus even though I was the only Christian in my last place of work in Abuja, I was always invited to pray with them even though they knew I could not pray. Finally, the Pope Francis was invited to pray inside a mosque a while back(you can Google that). I hope this helps to improve your line of thought.

Yes pope was invited to pray in the mosque in a show choreographed for the media to promote world peace, dangote is in church for a funeral service but I can bet my life on it that you were not allowed into a mosque in Abuja except of course if you are a Moslem masquerading as a Christian here.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 27, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Religion bigot spotted
but what he said is true.. Look at it.. I schooled in Zaria so I know wat its like bro. Them no born u well to bear musalachi.. Kai mana..

A friend of mine then in school just walked past a mosque they nearly mob him that nyt if not for student that knows him.. No vex too much abeg
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Splashme: 4:51pm On May 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
RIP to her
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by bencarson007(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2017
gocac:
okowa in the 4th picture would be like why did they even release this man(ibori) now.... I don't know if I would be his favourite come 2019.
he will start dictating for me now.
well Na my boss after all... let me just remain loyal

Even though it was alleged that Ibori stole and he was eventually convicted by a busy body court ochestrated by the neve-do-wells called elder statesmen of Nigeria because they were afraid he was becoming a force they were afraid would be too big for them to handle,Ibori still remains the best governor we had in Delta and only second best compared to Donald Duke then in the Niger Delta... Ibori had a vision of what to do to make the region great - DERIVATION and RESOURCE CONTROL. However when he started singing that tune, the TY Danjumas, the OBJs, the and the Dangotes of Nigeria became afraid of losing their ill gotten oil blocks and the attendant revenues accruing from them to the Niger delta people. A plot was hatched to put him away for a long time by the consortium of evil Nigerian so called elder statesmen and he went to jail for us - Deltans and Niger Deltans... This is my opinion... Before someone comes here to bash me, I want that person to compare Ibori's tenure to that of his contemporaries from 1999 to date... Compare to Amaechi of recent times and Dickson and Sylvia and Uduaghan and Okowa... Who has done better... Please give reasons if you can... But for me Ibori is a great leader...flawed - yes but had his people's interest at heart... Did Obasanjo not steal, Odili nko, abi na Amaechi, or Dickson or Sylvia or Yar'adua or the idot El Rufai abi Mago no be thief too...

#RespectsChiefIbori
#I-SawYourSincerityInStruggle
#FlawedLeaderButLoved
#TruePDP-ShareTheMoney
#HatersGoAndDie

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Themandator: 4:55pm On May 27, 2017
gocac:
okowa in the 4th picture would be like why did they even release this man(ibori) now.... I don't know if I would be his favourite come 2019.
he will start dictating for me now.
well Na my boss after all... let me just remain loyal

Okowa has never been afraid of Ibori .....He surprised him during the party primaries when he defeated his Uncle Uduaghan and was arrested on thumb up charges , negotiated with and then promised the office of SSG from whence he went to the senate against Uduahan wish.

Okowa is so loved by the ijaws and I don't know why. I was in the one of an ijaws man in Delta state back then all he kept saying was that Okowa was going to beat Ibori candidate , Uduahan and I asked him why , he said he is their choice , that they like him.

Ibori doesn't want to repeat the mistake if Ogboru who returned and went against the government of the state and gradually lost his popularity. He is bidding his time before the upstart Ayiri mislead him
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 27, 2017
madridguy:
Stop spreading hate. You know nothing about ISLAM. Even non Muslims visit the holy land.

my aunt husband is a Muslim he goes to mecca. We got discussing I asked him if me that's not a Muslim if am free to enter there. He said I can go to Saudi but that particular place were it happenning I can't cu's am nor a Muslims I don't know how to pray. They will think am a spy..
This person dey go mecca wella am not giving u stories bro.. I will love if u will clear me on it bra
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 27, 2017
BroZuma:

It is Haram for non-muslims to enter Makkah I don't know where MadridGuy got his information from.

All businesses for non-Muslims are conducted in Riyadh or any other city but not Makkah.

Anyone is free to visit a Masjid/Masalaci/Mosque in non-prayer hours but it is not encouraged to do so when prayers are ongoing.
I asked my inlaw a Muslim who visits mecca steady he said me as a non Muslim can not enter oo. They think am a spy
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by kayzat: 5:01pm On May 27, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Is this really true? Cos someone invited me to her son's Ramadan Prayer party (don't know what it's really called though). Please, I need answers o

If what he wrote is true why will they invite you to the Ramadan program ?

Some people just fabricate lies as if they will be paid for it.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by ziga: 5:02pm On May 27, 2017
Nigerians and titles

Like 5 & 6

Dame, Mrs, Engr, Pastors wife...
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by juman(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2017
BroZuma:
The gathering of Gentlemen Robbers...
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by OsamaB: 5:09pm On May 27, 2017
mexxmoney:

Yes pope was invited to pray in the mosque in a show choreographed for the media to promote world peace, dangote is in church for a funeral service but I can bet my life on it that you were not allowed into a mosque in Abuja except of course if you are a Moslem masquerading as a Christian here.

This is just one of those events in the Abuja central mosque were I and a number of non-muslims fellows attended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0g5wl--Oyg

In relation to your "masquerade" statement, my worship to God is personal and I can only be subjected to his judgement alone.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by osazsky(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
continue Lying to yourself
Ignore that guy. He is a Muslim can't u see his name
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by OsamaB: 5:16pm On May 27, 2017
osazsky:

Ignore that guy. He is a Muslim can't u see his name

Lol...osazsky.....Osama is a Bini name which means God is Good.
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by madridguy(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2017
Thank you for your contribution. Your explanation is quite different and detailed. Ask your self, how will it looks like when you're sitting down idle while others are busy doing tawaf or other thing. If you're ready to do what Muslim are doing you will be allowed. Just like our local banks, if you sit inside a banking hall idle you know what will happen, either they walk you out or they see you as a threat.

smithsydny:
my aunt husband is a Muslim he goes to mecca. We got discussing I asked him if me that's not a Muslim if am free to enter there. He said I can go to Saudi but that particular place were it happenning I can't cu's am nor a Muslims I don't know how to pray. They will think am a spy..
This person dey go mecca wella am not giving u stories bro.. I will love if u will clear me on it bra
Re: James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo by osazsky(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2017
BroZuma:

What about the Irish IRA and the Basque ETA?
Dem Neva do half of waiten taliban and Osama do. Dem dey learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana / Battle-Ready Soldiers Patrolling In Sambisa Forest (Photos) / Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.