Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) (75607 Views)

Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Lady Steals From Ecobank In Ghana, Arrested (Photos, Video) / Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Why did he have to stole her phone, why did he have to left the girl behind in the hotel room? Why can't you get her inform, settled all the matter with if your time is permitted to till when she wake up. The guy have a bad motive.. Let him pay for white #150k to learn his bitter lesson..

What the hell are u saying!!!
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2017
why did the lady take 150k to hotel where they wan Bleep her..
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 27, 2017
whitebeard:
NCAN inspector cheesy western branch, dragon's dome division, fort:Briggs, salute..!

We can see that not only are our Easterners good at developing other countries, they are also good at stealing from the tribes they call "parasites" it like the host feeding on the parasites ( pls don't bother to comprehend, I know u can't understand, talking to Igbos).
Mr Raymond Benson (iPob) stole from one Miss Temitope (the so called afonja).

it is with great honour and joy that Mr Benson pleaded not guilty, cause in Biafra such an offence "is not an offence", tst, tsk, tsk, tsk..!

this has been NCAN inspector, western branch, dragon's dome division, fort: Briggs, identifying Mr Raymond Benson to "all" other branches of NCAN that he is an iPob individual

salutes..!

OVER AND OUT..!
grin grin grin
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Jabioro: 10:16pm On May 27, 2017
mhizesther:

What the hell are u saying!!!
The hell you are reading for your weekend..
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Tecno66: 10:16pm On May 27, 2017
dre11:

MAN DOCKED FOR STEALING FROM FACEBOOK LOVER AFTER SEX BOUT

http://pmexpressng.com/man-docked-stealing-facebook-lover-sex-bout/

Wonderful! You chop the woman steal her property join. Which kind business be that? Omo nna, you no try at all. You deserve to go jail.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Shaev7(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2017
غبببق تللب ن غتال هب بقفعخعب... غنن زسل
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 27, 2017
whitebeard:
NCAN inspector cheesy western branch, dragon's dome division, fort:Briggs, salute..!

We can see that not only are our Easterners good at developing other countries, they are also good at stealing from the tribes they call "parasites" it like the host feeding on the parasites ( pls don't bother to comprehend, I know u can't understand, talking to Igbos).

it is with great honour and joy that Mr Benson pleaded not guilty, cause in Biafra such an offence "is not an offence", tst, tsk, tsk, tsk..!

this has been NCAN inspector, western branch, dragon's dome division, fort: Briggs, identifying Mr Raymond Benson to "all" other branches of NCAN that he is an iPob individual

salutes..!

OVER AND OUT..!
Afonja = Zombie, Aboki =Zombie. Afonja + Aboki = (Zombie)². No even bother teach maths oh, na the answer be that, zombie squared.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 27, 2017
Jabioro:
The hell you are reading for your weekend..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Jabioro: 10:41pm On May 27, 2017
mhizesther:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ least it stir up many of you.. do not worried yourself over it.. Thanks and have a wonderful weekend..
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by mkoabiola: 11:59pm On May 27, 2017
NA my area ds stealing for happen.

Ikotun alwys in d news for theft and sex romp

But d DPO must av chop her own pomo bf he can believe d story of 150k haba.

Anyway I go find d hotel tomoro
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:21am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE
The harbinger of strange stories of woe.

But this is obviously a lie or some romance gone bad set-up.

Which girl goes for a sēx romp carrying 150k in her purse

She might have made up that figure to punish him. I doubt there was up to 10,000 sef
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by DexteryJoe(m): 2:56am On May 28, 2017
if this story is true, she has d audacity to go to d police station to report?!! undecided,who goes to "take banana" with 150k?, r u sure it's not bcus d guy didn't settle her well?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by deebrain(m): 6:01am On May 28, 2017
ijustdey:

the guy is a bull for the lady to still be sleeping in the morning after the roop

Mr Seun.

Please give mr Benson and this poster a bottle of stout each.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by nnanaut(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2017
there are some lies that should not just be told, "going to meet a guy you have never seen before with 150k in your bag. sorry it is very difficult to believe that.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by emmanueluzee: 7:37am On May 28, 2017
Watch..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Go7ruBd4U
Don't 4get 2 subscribe.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by lordpreceey: 7:38am On May 28, 2017
the girl sef nor serious. is she dat desperate? just met a guy on facebook, got chatting, visited him and the next thing was to open her legs wide for an overnight marathon sex in a hotel and she's not even ashamed to tell the story. i'm sure the guy didn't steal her money and if he did, definitely not up tp that amount mentioned. she's just a cheap LovePeddler jare
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2017
I smell lies from the lady,way will d lady benefit from swindling that huge amount of money from this dude
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Origin(f): 9:31am On May 28, 2017
Who is Cyriacus Izuekwe All his juicy tales happen along Idimu Alimosho ikotun axis.

I hope he is not fabricating news. All his stories have k-leg.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by Reaslist2017: 11:50am On May 28, 2017
Where are thou senses
whitebeard:

salutes..!

OVER AND OUT..!
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2017
LOL, too many products of exam malpractice who repeatedly can't read very well, all saying the girl took 150k cash with her; whereas the article was quite clearly stating that the culprit allegedly stole items in her bag including cash and her phone worth the value of 150k - big difference.
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 4:30pm On May 28, 2017
:DWhich one be marathon sex? And how can one experience it?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
undecided
sharpwriter:
Where is Glorianinja oooooo ....missing you cry
sharpwriter:
sharpwriter:
hola!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided[code][/code] hola!!!
How are you? where have you been?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
sharpwriter:

How are you? where have you been?
lol I went on exile but back now, missed me?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
lol I went on exile but back now, missed me?

Oh yea....strange?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
sharpwriter:

Oh yea....strange?
grin
sharpwriter:

Oh yea....strange?
ain't strange, how are u?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
wink
GloriaNinja:
grin ain't strange, how are u?
grin
GloriaNinja:
grin ain't strange, how are u?
I am good... at least I miss your FTC tinz nd also some comments, e.g. make we fry beans?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
sharpwriter:
wink grin
I am good... at least I miss your FTC tinz nd also some comments, e.g. make we fry beans?
grin
sharpwriter:
wink grin
THIS TIME AROUND, I WILL COOK INDOMIE and FRIED EGGS, this time around, beans did not hungry me. we will munch the indomie together when am done preparing it.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
grin THIS TIME AROUND, I WILL COOK INDOMIE and FRIED EGGS, this time around, beans did not hungry me. we will munch the indomie together when am done preparing it.

Lolzzzzz..... is that your favorite food?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
sharpwriter:

Lolzzzzz..... is that your favorite food?
NOPE, INDOMIE IS STARCHY, IT'S NOT MY FAVE BUT I LIKE IT, I LIKE BETTER SOUP WITH WHEAT MEAL, EVEN FRUITS AND FRIED RICE, AS FOR BEANS, I CAN ONLY FRY IT IN NAIRALAND BUT HATE COOKING IT, WHAT'S YOUR FAVE?
Re: Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NOPE, INDOMIE IS STARCHY, IT'S NOT MY FAVE BUT I LIKE IT, I LIKE BETTER SOUP WITH WHEAT MEAL, EVEN FRUITS AND FRIED RICE, AS FOR BEANS, I CAN ONLY FRY IT IN NAIRALAND BUT HATE COOKING IT, WHAT'S YOUR FAVE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.